The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johney

Pineapple King
You don't know me. In fact your assessment is false and a bold faced lie(bullying).

Say, when did I say "I have all the time in the world to do things"? Because I fly my plane on my days off? Swim in my pool?
Drive my vette to dinner 1 night a week? What little time I have.....I enjoy it. For that I'm crucified. Sounds like some folks are jealous, envious or something more mentally whacked out. Life has many wonderful fruits to pick and enjoy.......I've found a plentiful supply. Sad you guys missed it.
No I don't know you, I do know a few just like you so my assessment is spot on. I have 7 days a week to enjoy my pool,SXS,Beach,fishing,etc. and I can take my (paid for)Tacoma to dinner every night.(Vette's are a sorry vehicle)So I haven't missed anything in fact I'm enjoying everything while you waste your life trying to reach some type of goal.

Thebrownblob

Oh?
You don't know me.

BTW this is bullying^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You won't disparage my years of service....just me personally? Being nice as you say?
I’ve never Met a grown man who says they were bullied. I do however know 10--year-olds who say that.

Johney

Pineapple King
I used your own words how is that bulling you? you said you were being “crucified” and yet you returned. We tried to have a party for you and yet you wanted a pity party. Seems you were bullying @Johney . Let’s be nice and not throw the bullying word around. You’re very thin skinned you want to dish it out but cannot take it.
I find it funny he bashes retirees for coming here for lack of knowledge of the way UPS works now. I still talk to my friends at UPS a lot so I know exactly what's up package and feeder. If he doesn't want to retire fine let him waste his life I'm living mine and his bullying LOL! I've seen worse by better.

Shrug.

Thebrownblob

I find it funny he bashes retirees for coming here for lack of knowledge of the way UPS works now. I still talk to my friends at UPS a lot so I know exactly what's up package and feeder. If he doesn't want to retire fine let him waste his life I'm living mine and his bullying LOL! I've seen worse by better.

Shrug.
Getting crucified and he returns for more? I think he knows better. He’s playing a part And enjoying himself, that’s fine.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I used your own words how is that bulling you? you said you were being “crucified” and yet you returned. We tried to have a party for you and yet you wanted a pity party. Seems you were bullying @Johney . Let’s be nice and not throw the bullying word around. You’re very thin skinned you want to dish it out but cannot take it.
He certainly wasn’t missed.

oldngray

nowhere special

Shrug.
a Dave wannabe?

Thebrownblob

I’ll send you a PayPal account info. Can I put you down for a monthly donation? Or a one time lump sum? Don’t tell that shyster @NAHimGOOD, he’s always trying to scam people.
Well all I have is the thousand dollar bill so if someone wants to Western Union me $800 I will send them the thousand dollar bill making my donation $200. My rich uncle from Nigeria sent me a whole bunch of them

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
I’ll send you a PayPal account info. Can I put you down for a monthly donation? Or a one time lump sum? Don’t tell that shyster @NAHimGOOD, he’s always trying to scam people.
That's just not true.

If you provide me your banking account and routing number I will transfer funds as a sign of good faith

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well all I have is the thousand dollar bill so if someone wants to Western Union me $800 I will send them the thousand dollar bill making my donation $200. My rich uncle from Nigeria sent me a whole bunch of them
So the exchange will be 83k NGN to 200 USD. There will be a small fee to convert it.

Status
Not open for further replies.