The future of Brown Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

quad decade guy

3 or 4? Ever read a thread in the current events forum?
I agree. It's around 6. Hardcore bullies about 3-4. Retired usually with no real substance or relevance to any day to day UPS activities or life. Just sad, broken down social misfits....

With a day coming of BC demise and reckoning! Rejoice!!!!!! So sweet.

Where will they take their playpen?

Thebrownblob

I agree. It's around 6. Hardcore bullies about 3-4. Retired usually with no real substance or relevance to any day to day UPS activities or life. Just sad, broken down social misfits....

With a day coming of BC demise and reckoning! Rejoice!!!!!! So sweet.

Where will they take their playpen?
It’s awful for them they may have to go fishing or take a nap. 🤷‍♂️

Johney

It’s awful for them they may have to go fishing or take a nap. 🤷‍♂️
As a retiree I have so much yard stuff to do from years of being a feeder driver and only wanting to sleep my days off(what days you really get off)I had a mon-fri run so when I got off Sat morning I'd sleep half that day away then my only real day off was Sun. Come Monday I'd have to hit the sack early cause I had to work that night. Quad is on a sleeper run those guys have no life....plenty of money, but no life.

Yes quad I know plenty of sleeper team drivers so pound sand with you're I have all the time in the world to do things. :bsbullf:

quad decade guy

As a retiree I have so much yard stuff to do from years of being a feeder driver and only wanting to sleep my days off(what days you really get off)I had a mon-fri run so when I got off Sat morning I'd sleep half that day away then my only real day off was Sun. Come Monday I'd have to hit the sack early cause I had to work that night. Quad is on a sleeper run those guys have no life....plenty of money, but no life.

Yes quad I know plenty of sleeper team drivers so pound sand with you're I have all the time in the world to do things. :bsbullf:
You don't know me. In fact your assessment is false and a bold faced lie(bullying).

Say, when did I say "I have all the time in the world to do things"? Because I fly my plane on my days off? Swim in my pool?
Drive my vette to dinner 1 night a week? What little time I have.....I enjoy it. For that I'm crucified. Sounds like some folks are jealous, envious or something more mentally whacked out. Life has many wonderful fruits to pick and enjoy.......I've found a plentiful supply. Sad you guys missed it.

Johney

That is my life....
That's what did me in. There was nothing left. I tried shifting and it was a little better but, waking up at midnight I was just over it. Still to this day even after being gone for 7 month's I still wake up in the middle of the night and stay awake for hours.

Thebrownblob

You don't know me. In fact your assessment is false and a bold faced lie(bullying).

Say, when did I say "I have all the time in the world to do things"? Because I fly my plane on my days off? Swim in my pool?
Drive my vette to dinner 1 night a week? What little time I have.....I enjoy it. For that I'm crucified. Sounds like some folks are jealous, envious or something more mentally whacked out. Life has many wonderful fruits to pick and enjoy.......I've found a plentiful supply. Sad you guys missed it.
LOL crucified? You are a tortured soul

quad decade guy

Well I’m not gonna disparage his years of service but they certainly don’t seem to have made him happier.
Oh?
You don't know me.

BTW this is bullying^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You won't disparage my years of service....just me personally? Being nice as you say?

Thebrownblob

Oh?
You don't know me.

BTW this is bullying^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You won't disparage my years of service....just me personally? Being nice as you say?
I used your own words how is that bulling you? you said you were being “crucified” and yet you returned. We tried to have a party for you and yet you wanted a pity party. Seems you were bullying @Johney . Let’s be nice and not throw the bullying word around. You’re very thin skinned you want to dish it out but cannot take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.