The National Debt, Do You Worry About It?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Keystone pipeline was in the middle of construction when canceled. It was well past the design phase.
Biden sold all the wall building materials for 2 cents on the dollar, not a very good businessman.
When destroying the country, cost is no concern.

vantexan

notice how you are against illegals coming into your country, but you say nothing about illegal israelis coming into palestine
Palestine wasn't a recognized country and the Arabs rejected the U.N proposal for two states. The Jews in Israel now have mostly been born there. No different than you being born in Canada where whites beat out natives for the land. It's the way of the world and always has been. You're hypocritical and obviously antisemitic to go off about Israelis but refusing to sell your home back to Native Americans and go back to Europe.

rickyb

Palestine wasn't a recognized country and the Arabs rejected the U.N proposal for two states. The Jews in Israel now have mostly been born there. No different than you being born in Canada where whites beat out natives for the land. It's the way of the world and always has been. You're hypicr, and obviously antisemitic to go off about Israelis but refusing to sell your home back to Native Americans and go back to Europe.
i agree it might be the same thing as what we did to the natives

i think the arabs accepted the 2 state proposal in the 1960s or 1970s. israel rejected it because israel wants to expand.

vantexan

i agree it might be the same thing as what we did to the natives

i think the arabs accepted the 2 state proposal in the 1960s or 1970s. israel rejected it because israel wants to expand.
"Might" LOL! The Palestinians never accepted the 2 state proposal. They want Israel gone and are willing to kill every Jew to accomplish that.

rickyb

"Might" LOL! The Palestinians never accepted the 2 state proposal. They want Israel gone and are willing to kill every Jew to accomplish that.
its illegal under international law. the palestinians did accept hte 2 state solution i believe. at least you recognize the similarities between what we did to the natives and what israel is doing to the palestinians

vantexan

its illegal under international law. the palestinians did accept hte 2 state solution i believe. at least you recognize the similarities between what we did to the natives and what israel is doing to the palestinians
The Palestinians never accepted the 2 state solution. And you're a hypocrite for telling the Israelis to give up their country while hanging on to your home.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Budget problem? First thing you do is cut off all aid to countries sending illegals. Watch how governments tighten up the borders.

rickyb

Yeah, get that out of the way without doing anything about it. Go protest yourselves.
we are protesting that too.

now can you imagine theres terrorists reacting to having their land stolen.

when people's land are stolen, do you think theyre going to give you a hug and cry tears of joy LOL

vantexan

when people's land are stolen, do you think theyre going to give you a hug and cry tears of joy LOL
Why aren't the Native Americans committing terrorist acts then? And your protesting the stealing of Native American land means very little when you're enjoying living in your home on stolen land. You think you're clever saying Jesus is monitoring us. Well Jesus pointed out that we shouldn't be worried about the speck in our brother's eye when we have a log in our own eye. In other words don't be a hypocrite. You keep making excuses for the Palestinian terrorism and totally blame the Israelis for everything. There's a lot of blame to go around on both sides. Getting back to my first sentence, the Native Americans aren't committing terrorist acts because for one many have embraced Christianity and also they realized they were defeated and there's no use worrying about it. Forgive and forget. The Palestinians on the other hand are swept up in a religion that doesn't allow other religions to dominate it. Israel will always be a festering wound to them that won't heal until Israel is destroyed. They'll likely still be trying hundreds of years from now. That's who you are supporting. The only way to stop Hamas is to kill them and that will result in civilian deaths. If you have an enemy who is saying they will continue to commit October 7th style attacks you have to take them at their word. The idea that it's ok to let that continue because the Palestinians are the oppressed and the Jews are the colonizers is ridiculous. Hamas has earned the right to be destroyed and any civilian deaths are on them.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Everybody has stolen someone's land at some point in history