The new plan,pt do p1

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I wouldn't join a company Facebook group if they begged me.
It was started by employees, not the company. I like hearing what’s going on in different stations around the country. I get tired of all the unicorns and rainbows BS FedEx shoves down our throats every day. Definitely wish the Purple bleeders weren’t on there though. They’re obnoxious. Lol.

Can’t get much info here because of the constant bickering and derailing of threads.

BoxDriver

I’m a Ground driver, but living on the flight line even I know when your freights late. Plane went by my house a little more than an hour later than the usual kinda late time today.

Stat41

So far at my station this has been a total debacle. Late freight both shifts on both days, more area with more deliveries, packages have been left in the station with zero attempts. Some for two days. I knew it would be bad but this has surpassed even my very low expectations!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Definitely don't join the group, managers watch it, and have printed "evidence" at our location regarding our "social media" rules. Guess you could join, just don't post.
You just have to be careful what you say. Even if there were no managers allowed I’d still watch what I posted. Too many tattletales. I got put in timeout once for a week for saying that. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Better advices to not be on Facebook at all.
But then I wouldn’t have seen this. Lol.

02D28D66-A9EA-498E-86E6-1AFDE088CA2D.jpeg

NC man

left at 930 today, better but still late. Was kind of light so met the mid day rte and see what stuff he had in my area. took 15. He had about 60 stops and they covered five different rte areas. Thats impossible to del all of it being that spread out. I cant believe they have him covering that much territory. If that doesn't change this is never gonna work.

Star B

White Lightening
Oh, and FYI, don't use 1st wave LEO devices. They is a bug in them where they will randomly assign packages to random stops and you'll spend most of your day changing addresses or finding out you drove past a stop because it wasn't on your list, nor the map.