The new plan,pt do p1

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This almost seems like the engineers are just trying to stay relevant. It sometimes feels like they have no understanding of how this works.
If you have a job that pays you well, you have to come up with SOMETHING to keep you busy and employed. They already failed at DRA and the constant tweaking. What else do they have to do? Create work for themselves.

McFeely

Huge Member
If the goal is to reduce OT they better go back to the drawing board.

I think almost every FT driver at my station had 2-4 hours of OT on RESPONSE Day 1.

My new FT route boundaries are about 2x the size of my old boundaries, but I had the same number of stops as I used to. 🤪

MassWineGuy

Let’s see. The plane was late despite good weather. Traffic from the airport was awful so the truck was late. My pickup route had between 12 to 24 stops. Today I had 24 deliveries plus about eight of my former pickups. That’s got to change. I worked noon to 8. I don’t want to work eight hours a day.

SmithBarney

Oh well wow, worked till 8pm. PM delivery drivers hit the road about 3pm some are still out(as of 8:45) most AM drivers brought back 10-40 01's, which is amazing because yesterday we had the same volume and less drivers and delivered everything(no 01's) Our engineer must be so proud. 200-300 pieces didn't even go out on road today.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Let’s see. The plane was late despite good weather. Traffic from the airport was awful so the truck was late. My pickup route had between 12 to 24 stops. Today I had 24 deliveries plus about eight of my former pickups. That’s got to change. I worked noon to 8. I don’t want to work eight hours a day.
So much for having dinner with your family.

FedUpRTD

So were there less flights today?
One extra, actually. We normally get 4 in the AM (2 from MEM and 2 from IND) and had so for years and years. Now, one of the IND flights is designated as a P2 flight and is scheduled to come in later in the AM and a 5th AM flight is scheduled to come in from FLL (Ft Lauderdale). Both P2 flights were full and about 1.5 hours late. I can’t wait to see what happens today!

Aquaman

My station didn’t even get a flight yesterday. Not enough planes apparently. And our contracted P2 trucks from Indy showed up around 3pm, with missing cans. If the overall consensus around the company is “this can’t work” how did this get greenlit. I guess COVID has everyone too scared to speak up and disagree.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
What I don’t get about this whole thing is, we are a multi-billion dollar logistics company. Why in the hell would they roll this out with no concrete day-to-day plan. My station has half the bodies we need for the PM deliveries. It’s as if someone at the top said, Make this happen, with no thought as to the difficulties DGO would face in making it happen. If you ask a manager anything the standard response is, I don’t know. Crazy!!

Where is @59 Dano in all this? Something tells me he is involved in the planning process since he hasn’t been on here in awhile.

If you guys are not on the FedEx Employees Facebook page, you should join. Not one person on there is saying this is going well, not one.

Fergus Mahoney

What I don’t get about this whole thing is, we are a multi-billion dollar logistics company. Why in the hell would they roll this out with no concrete day-to-day plan. My station has half the bodies we need for the PM deliveries. It’s as if someone at the top said, Make this happen, with no thought as to the difficulties DGO would face in making it happen. If you ask a manager anything the standard response is, I don’t know. Crazy!!

Where is @59 Dano in all this? Something tells me he is involved in the planning process since he hasn’t been on here in awhile.

If you guys are not on the FedEx Employees Facebook page, you should join. Not one person on there is saying this is going well, not one.
I've been banned from that Facebook page for telling people that defend this :censored2:hole that there are two types of :censored2:s that love this company anymore. Part timers that only work their 4 hours and management. 🤣🤣