The RIP Thread

oldngray

nowhere special
Noooooo!
Wally is funny
deadjim.jpg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm proud to be called a Boomer---the 2nd Greatest Generation. Right after our parents who lived through the Great Depression, Prohibition and WWII---They were the GOAT's.
Gen X is second best, we were raised by you knuckleheads and lived through a recession, inflation, two wars, terrorist attacks, Covid, Milli Vanilli, and the damn Red Sox winning the World Series in ‘04. Most normal people would crumble!

rod

Retired 23 years
Gen X is second best, we were raised by you knuckleheads and lived through a recession, inflation, two wars, terrorist attacks, Covid, Milli Vanilli, and the damn Red Sox winning the World Series in ‘04. Most normal people would crumble!
I'll give you credit for being able to drive a stick shift. At least some of you anyway.

oldngray

nowhere special
Your generation doesn't even know how to pump their own gas

rod

Retired 23 years
Those weren't Wars--they were 'Conflicts". The USA hasn't been involved in a War since 1945.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS