The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

John Wall

Off My Last Name, With Gigantic Balls
Putin's doing blow with Donald Trump in the oval office selling bitcoin to the Chinese while Colin Kaepernick is dusting off pictures of adolph hitler in his grandmas apartment; that's about all I can say

Sportello

Another non response to the question. I knew you had no answer when I asked it.
No, it is a response, if you had a functioning cortex.

Misha's life as a felon will be very different from his life as a retired general and national security advisor.

Are you that obtuse?

Sportello

Putin's doing blow with Donald Trump in the oval office selling bitcoin to the Chinese while Colin Kaepernick is dusting off pictures of adolph hitler in his grandmas apartment; that's about all I can say
You lost me at the Godwin reference. It was good until then.

Sportello

NczccR7D7y-4.png

<john wall here>

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Talking to the Russians (plus 12 other countries) post election was not a crime. Lying to the FBI about it was.

Still nothing to do with the collusion that Mueller was supposedly investigating.
Pretty sure Ken Starr wasn't investigating sex in the Oval office when he started. Investigations change course sometimes when evidence leads them that way.

BrownArmy

I love it.

No matter what happens, it’s all ‘nothing to see here, move along’.

I’ve said it before, but if this amount of noise was swirling around a Dem Prez, the Trumpatistas on this site would be wailing and gnashing their teeth.

How much money did we spend investigating HRC, and to what end?

No matter how much psychic injury the Trumpatistas received from the first black President, calling him a Muslim and a terrorist and saying he wasn’t born in the USA, for all the unproven and absurd charges levied against Obama and his family, guess what?

Now you have a President who will live up to the charges.

The hypocrisy is through the roof here, and as long as the tax bill passes, Trump will have outlasted his usefulness to the monied overlords.

SMH.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
My money says Kushner is caught lying to FBI. I thought that was obvious, given the context.

And, they’re gonna call in everybody else for interviews about what happened. Hope Hicks, Ivanka, Mike Pence, etc. And those people won’t know what Mueller already knows. So they’re not gonna be inclined to lie.

Sportello

And, they’re gonna call in everybody else for interviews about what happened. Hope Hicks, Ivanka, Mike Pence, etc. And those people won’t know what Mueller already knows. So they’re not gonna be inclined to lie.
The truth shall set you free, but the truth ain’t in them.