The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

It will be fine

I love it.

No matter what happens, it’s all ‘nothing to see here, move along’.

I’ve said it before, but if this amount of noise was swirling around a Dem Prez, the Trumpatistas on this site would be wailing and gnashing their teeth.

How much money did we spend investigating HRC, and to what end?

No matter how much psychic injury the Trumpatistas received from the first black President, calling him a Muslim and a terrorist and saying he wasn’t born in the USA, for all the unproven and absurd charges levied against Obama and his family, guess what?

Now you have a President who will live up to the charges.

The hypocrisy is through the roof here, and as long as the tax bill passes, Trump will have outlasted his usefulness to the monied overlords.

SMH.
It's not even just noise swirling around, it's criminal convictions, but they still act like it's all political.

BrownArmy

It's not even just noise swirling around, it's criminal convictions, but they still act like it's all political.

I was trying to be polite.

Four felony charges later, and there’s still ‘nothing to see’?

I don’t recall the Obama administrations first term rocked with such legitimate scandal, yet the Trump-A-loompas still say “What about, what about, what about...”

Sorry kids, you may have disagreed with Obama’s policies, but the vitriol he received was uncalled for, moreso because much of it was fake.

But now, with orange-hitler in charge, all of a sudden you’re forgiving our current Prez of actual things he probably did?

Again, the hypocrisy is sky-high here.

floridays

Who do you think you are to demand an answer anyway? Just because you insist the sky is red when it's obviously blue.
Bad day little feller? I don't demand an answer, but it kinda works like this. You ask a question and I answer what you were asking. Not respond with some off the wall BS.

floridays

I was trying to be polite.

Four felony charges later, and there’s still ‘nothing to see’?

I don’t recall the Obama administrations first term rocked with such legitimate scandal, yet the Trump-A-loompas still say “What about, what about, what about...”

Sorry kids, you may have disagreed with Obama’s policies, but the vitriol he received was uncalled for, moreso because much of it was fake.

But now, with orange-hitler in charge, all of a sudden you’re forgiving our current Prez of actual things he probably did?

Again, the hypocrisy is sky-high here.
That's really cute, The new standard is probably did?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The rats are looking for a way off the sinking ship. Doesn't matter how many women and children the captain tries to throw overboard, he's going down with the ship.

Do bloated cheetos float?

floridays

The rats are looking for a way off the sinking ship. Doesn't matter how many women and children the captain tries to throw overboard, he's going down with the ship.

Do bloated cheetos float?
Don't know if they float, but I do know the orange color stains Dido's (your) under drawers when you're rubbing your little friend. It's unbecoming, stop it.

BrownArmy

Or more informed about criminal proceedings and responsive acts. You choose which is more likely. I stand by my prediction. Post 2669

Whether or not this hits Trump himself is almost irrelevant.

If there was absolutely nothing wrong and everything was above-board, why did so many people in Trump's organization lie to the FBI?

They're either completely incompetent, or they assumed that possibly getting caught for the coverup was worth the chance.

Which isn't how these things ever go.

floridays

Whether or not this hits Trump himself is almost irrelevant.

If there was absolutely nothing wrong and everything was above-board, why did so many people in Trump's organization lie to the FBI?

They're either completely incompetent, or they assumed that possibly getting caught for the coverup was worth the chance.

Which isn't how these things ever go.
First of all whether this hits Trump is all that's relevant to you, let's be honest with each other. You make assumptions and end up where you are currently, and I still stand by post 2669. You have absolutely no idea of the process and intent of the ongoing special counsel "investigation."

BrownArmy

First of all whether this hits Trump is all that's relevant to you, let's be honest with each other. You make assumptions and end up where you are currently, and I still stand by post 2669. You have absolutely no idea of the process and intent of the ongoing special counsel "investigation."

Um, ok.