The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

What are "process crimes" and are they somehow less criminal?
They are potential crimes or wrongdoing that are unearthed in the process of investigating the basis or reason the special counsel was appointed. They, subject to trial and conviction are not less criminal. The rub is, without the special counsel these acts would not be unearthed, and would not deem the appointment of such counsel to prosecute.

See how that works again,you ask a question, I respond. And the response has not in the form of a non-responsive question.

It will be fine

They are potential crimes or wrongdoing that are unearthed in the process of investigating the basis or reason the special counsel was appointed. They, subject to trial and conviction are not less criminal. The rub is, without the special counsel these acts would not be unearthed, and would not deem the appointment of such counsel to prosecute.

See how that works again,you ask a question, I respond. And the response has not in the form of a non-responsive question.
What's your point? If crimes were committed the American people should know and the guilty punished. Why does that upset you?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mueller removed FBI agent from Trump investigation over possible bias: reports

Special counsel Robert Mueller removed a veteran FBI agent from his team amid an investigation into the agent potentially sending anti-Trump text messages, according to new reports on Saturday.

Three people close to the matter told The New York Times that Mueller reassigned Peter Strzok from the team investigating Russia's election meddling to the FBI's human resources department.

Strzok is a veteran FBI investigator who previously worked on the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of State, as well as the investigation into potential connections between President Trump’s campaign and Russian officials.
The Times reported that Strzok was removed from Mueller’s team after the Department of Justice’s inspector general launched an investigation into text messages sent by the agent that could appear to contain anti-Trump views.

The agent reportedly exchanged text messages with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whom he was dating, during the campaign and Clinton investigation that appeared to support the Democratic presidential candidate, people with knowledge of the matter told The Washington Post.

bbsam

Staff member

So if the FBI hadn't asked the questions they wouldn't have been lied to? If Mueller doesn't investigate Trump promises not to obstruct?

Last edited:

floridays

So in if the FBI hadn't asked the questions they wouldn't have been lied to? I Mueller doesn't investigate Trump promises not to obstruct?
Put it in understandable english, I may respond. BTW how did you like my response to the definition of process crimes?

floridays

Didn't use big words. Take some time and sound them out. I'll wait.
You have no understanding of how multiple questionings or interrogations of witnesses or potential defendants works then do you. A simple yes or no will suffice. If yes please include sufficient evidence to support the claim.

bbsam

Staff member
You have no understanding of how multiple questionings or interrogations of witnesses or potential defendants works then do you. A simple yes or no will suffice. If yes please include sufficient evidence to support the claim.
I know you can't lie when being questioned. Pretty simple stuff really.

floridays

If you were in Vegas, how much of your wealth would you put on that?
I don't bet. Enough though to take whatever abuse, derision, pee-peeing on, or whatever type of humiliation your type levels at me. I view my reputation as a man higher than dollars anyway.