The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

refineryworker05

Trump official KT McFarland said in an email Trump can't go too hard on the Russian government because they helped him win the election.

Trump tweets today that not only did he know that Flynn lied to the FBI but that's why he fired him. Now think about that Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI and asked Comey to not investigate Flynn's crimes and after Comey kept investigating Flynn, he fired Comey.

This is text book obstruction of justice. You literally can't get anymore textbook.

Another lie republicans tell, we are the party of law and order, what a joke.

Trump casts himself as the law and order president. can't make this stuff up.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump official KT McFarland said in an email Trump can't go too hard on the Russian government because they helped him win the election.

Trump tweets today that not only did he know that Flynn lied to the FBI but that's why he fired him. Now think about that Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI and asked Comey to not investigate Flynn's crimes and after Comey kept investigating Flynn, he fired Comey.

This is text book obstruction of justice. You literally can't get anymore textbook.

Another lie republicans tell, we are the party of law and order, what a joke.

Trump casts himself as the law and order president. can't make this stuff up.
context

Jkloc420

and still everyone misses the point, the republican party is not impeaching trump. It is political sucide, trump brings in too many votes and money

floridays

So if the FBI hadn't asked the questions they wouldn't have been lied to? If Mueller doesn't investigate Trump promises not to obstruct?
If you're speaking of Flynn, I can't answer the question. Not aware Trump has obstructed in any way previously, let Mueller run his course. He isn't hauling your President Donald J Trump in like a big blue marlin in the Gulf of Mexico.

bbsam

Staff member
and still everyone misses the point, the republican party is not impeaching trump. It is political sucide, trump brings in too many votes and money
All the better. In fact I think you should write political adds for the Democrats.

"The republicans are the party of Trump and it doesn't matter what any investigation finds. Ever."

Jkloc420

If you're speaking of Flynn, I can't answer the question. Not aware Trump has obstructed in any way previously, let Mueller run his course. He isn't hauling your President Donald J Trump in like a big blue marlin in the Gulf of Mexico.
not after the tax cut goes through

Jkloc420

All the better. In fact I think you should write political adds for the Democrats.

"The republicans are the party of Trump and it doesn't matter what any investigation finds. Ever."
it means the republicans dont have anybody with trumps chrisma or drawing power