The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
Sentencing was held when? I guess I missed that little technicality, how lightly did he get off? Another legal illiterate.
You claim Flynn is a liar, correct? I ask you, when do you (personally) start believing a liar. The answer is, WHEN IT SUITS YOUR NEEDS.
I think Flynn started telling the truth when it was clear he and his son would be going to prison if he didn't.

floridays

Didn't read it, most maybe true, some may not be true, but the real truth is Trump is human, thus a liar. Sam, you know the extent of your "liarhood" better than any one else. And I challenge any other self-righteous pos (point of sale) to step to the front of the line. For the sake of equality, (I'm sure you agree with it,) conjure up obama's lies. I'm not trying to make an excuse, or a "he's worse than me," it's an opportunity to be a stand up guy.

It will be fine

Sentencing was held when? I guess I missed that little technicality, how lightly did he get off? Another legal illiterate.
You claim Flynn is a liar, correct? I ask you, when do you (personally) start believing a liar. The answer is, WHEN IT SUITS YOUR NEEDS.
I don't claim Flynn is a liar, he plead guilty to lying to the FBI. He was up for a lot more, he was an unregistered foreign agent, planned a kidnapping etc.
Prosecutors will use a low level crime for a guilty plea so the eventual criminal is not tipped to what crime they will be charged with. The plea is to determine an agreed upon sentence that a judge will sign off on.

The reports were Flynn was cooperating with Mueller and then he takes a plea. He flipped, but keep calling people illiterate it's very convincing.

floridays

I don't claim Flynn is a liar, he plead guilty to lying to the FBI. He was up for a lot more, he was an unregistered foreign agent, planned a kidnapping etc.
Prosecutors will use a low level crime for a guilty plea so the eventual criminal is not tipped to what crime they will be charged with. The plea is to determine an agreed upon sentence that a judge will sign off on.

The reports were Flynn was cooperating with Mueller and then he takes a plea. He flipped, but keep calling people illiterate it's very convincing.
You're still legally illiterate, as to legal the jeopardy it would place another person in. Thanks for explaining the game to me though.

floridays

Well...

If you think Flynn didn't spill on Kusher and Trump, I really don't know why Mueller would let him off so light.
Spill what? How did he get off lightly? The man plead guilty to a crime, a sentence to the plea has yet to be affixed. How lightly did he get off. In other words, what is his sentence? Just answer the questions, remember the little game?

floridays

You agree he plead guilty to lying or giving misstatements to the FBI, correct? So is he a liar or not? I like these little games, make a statement to your belief so you can't dodge or hide behind it later. Flynn, liar? yes or no?

It will be fine

Spill what? How did he get off lightly? The man plead guilty to a crime, a sentence to the plea has yet to be affixed. How lightly did he get off. In other words, what is his sentence? Just answer the questions, remember the little game?
You're not really this obtuse, are you? You know Flynn was guilty of much worse. It's called a plea deal. What do you think Flynn and Mueller got out of it?

It will be fine

You agree he plead guilty to lying or giving misstatements to the FBI, correct? So is he a liar or not? I like these little games, make a statement to your belief so you can't dodge or hide behind it later. Flynn, liar? yes or no?
Exactly, I don't need to claim he's a liar. It's agreed upon fact at this point. He admitted it and will accept the punishment. That doesn't make everything he says a lie. Mueller's no slouch, there will be backup information for whatever Flynn testifies to.

floridays

You're not really this obtuse, are you? You know Flynn was guilty of much worse. It's called a plea deal. What do you think Flynn and Mueller got out of it?
i'm not sure, you tell me. I do know what he plead guilty to though. Please elaborate on what he was guilty of that was much worse? You obviously know the game, enlighten me.

floridays

Exactly, I don't need to claim he's a liar. It's agreed upon fact at this point. He admitted it and will accept the punishment. That doesn't make everything he says a lie. Mueller's no slouch, there will be backup information for whatever Flynn testifies to.
Impressive professional and character assessment of Mueller.