The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
Process crimes. Remember when you asked me what I thought would happen? If not it's here, readily available for any to see. Gotta have a scalp from this, Flynn is simply a scalp.
Do you really think Flynn is about to wrap this up? That Flynn is the end of it all?

bbsam

Staff member
The Big Gun finally shows up to the corral. Believe what you like.
Oh, I do. And I'm certain that even as Trumps inner circle has to be pardoned by him, you'll still insist it's a partisan witch hunt.

But you still miss the point. Trump is a national security risk. Sooner or later, even the staunchest republicans won't be able to ignore that fact.

floridays

Oh, I do. And I'm certain that even as Trumps inner circle has to be pardoned by him, you'll still insist it's a partisan witch hunt.

But you still miss the point. Trump is a national security risk. Sooner or later, even the staunchest republicans won't be able to ignore that fact.
Ya see, I like to go with facts, not conjecture. We live in different worlds. Conjure up whatever makes you happy.

bbsam

Staff member
What is this 20 questions? Make your point.

You will lead me to my point, This is how we do it. Are you game? It's called questioning. What was the date that Flynn lied to the FBI?

@refineryworker05

He likes to pretend he's the smartest guy in the room. Pretty much a sophomoric blowhard of right-wing talking points. Likable enough perhaps, but a freak show of denial.

bbsam

Staff member
Ya see, I like to go with facts, not conjecture. We live in different worlds. Conjure up whatever makes you happy.
See? What is it with you guys on he right? Conjecture, hypothesis, theory...y'all seem to hate scientific thought or investigative process. Why is that?

bbsam

Staff member
Not sure about that. Wrapped up for what you want, YES. Mueller's career show's what he is, so he is not through ruining lives. My opinion.
Hate the findings, attack the investigator.

Where's personal responsibility? Whatever Flynn was in his military career, he ruined his own damn life. And Obama even warned Trump about him. And what does Trump do? Makes him National Security Advisor?!

By the way, is that position confirmed by the senate? If so, shame on the Senate.

floridays

See? What is it with you guys on he right? Conjecture, hypothesis, theory...y'all seem to hate scientific thought or investigative process. Why is that?
I've dealt with the law for a great part of my adult life. That's where I come from, unless of course I'm jerking you off. Not you personally. Had to put the disclaimer, didn't want @Sportello to feel denied.

floridays

Hate the findings, attack the investigator.

Where's personal responsibility? Whatever Flynn was in his military career, he ruined his own damn life. And Obama even warned Trump about him. And what does Trump do? Makes him National Security Advisor?!

By the way, is that position confirmed by the senate? If so, shame on the Senate.
I can't speak for Mr. Flynn. As far as I know about senate confirmation, no. Research is easy, laziness is chronic. Speaking of me not you.

floridays

Maybe when ivanka gets a speeding ticket your expertise will become germane.
You asked a question, I tried not to be a smartass. I can be civil or the biggest prick you've ever met. Carry on, I know where the goalposts are now. Don't live in her jurisdiction by the way.

bbsam

Staff member
You asked a question, I tried not to be a smartass. I can be civil or the biggest prick you've ever met. Carry on, I know where the goalposts are now. Don't live in her jurisdiction by the way.
Come on. That was funny. Lighten up Francis.

You could get licensed in her jurisdiction. I bet you'd be the smartest jay walker attorney on the east coast! I believe in you!

bbsam

Staff member
I know several soccer coaches. You won't come close to the biggest prick I've ever met. Not by a long shot.

BrownArmy

You will lead me to my point, This is how we do it. Are you game? It's called questioning. What was the date that Flynn lied to the FBI?

Flynn is on the hook for a number of crimes.

The fact that he plead guilty to only one charge (the one he’s so far been charged with) most likely means that he’s trading information for reduced charges/sentencing etc.

This is ‘informant 101’, not that difficult to decipher.

bbsam

Staff member
Flynn is on the hook for a number of crimes.

The fact that he plead guilty to only one charge (the one he’s so far been charged with) most likely means that he’s trading information for reduced charges/sentencing etc.

This is ‘informant 101’, not that difficult to decipher.
Yeah but @floridays is a lawyer so...well he's like smart and stuff.