The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

floridays

Come on. That was funny. Lighten up Francis.

You could get licensed in her jurisdiction. I bet you'd be the smartest jay walker attorney on the east coast! I believe in you!
thanks for the confidence. I'll do your taxes this year and bankruptcy next year. Deal?

floridays

Flynn is on the hook for a number of crimes.

The fact that he plead guilty to only one charge (the one he’s so far been charged with) most likely means that he’s trading information for reduced charges/sentencing etc.

This is ‘informant 101’, not that difficult to decipher.
Ok, thanks for the info.

bbsam

Staff member
You don't have any idea how biggest I can be.
You're an Internet personality. You're words on a page. Kinda hard to take any of it too seriously.

So engorge your member all you want. Be the biggest prick you think you can if that's what tickles your sphincter. How much can it matter?

floridays

You're an Internet personality. You're words on a page. Kinda hard to take any of it too seriously.

So engorge your member all you want. Be the biggest prick you think you can if that's what tickles your sphincter. How much can it matter?
Wasn't goin there pervert.

floridays

Your words not mine, not my agenda. I refuse to be steamrolled, and am not detoured by jackasses.