The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Comey didn’t testify that Trump didn’t commit obstruction of justice. Lol. Again he has admitted to it.
Again he knew Flynn broke the law he just admitted to this and then he goes and tells Comey to lay off Flynn. How is that not obstruction?

How are you all ok with the president asking the fbi to not investigate his buddies when he knows his buddy broke the law?
not obstruction

refineryworker05

not obstruction
Again, he admitted to text book obstruction of justice.

He knew Flynn broke the law he admitted this.

He then discusses with Comey that he should lay off Flynn and go easy on him. Again he knew Flynn broke the law.

Then after Comey doesn’t stop investigating Flynn and Russia, Trump fires him and then goes on tv and says I fired him because he didn’t make the Russia investigation go away.

All of these things are obstruction of justice.

vantexan

Again, I’m not gonna pretend you all care about Benghazi. You don’t. If you did you’d care about the 4 dead in Africa, you’d care that Trump made the wife of one of the dead soldiers cry with his phone call, you’d care that there has been no explanation why they were there, why there wasn’t adequate protection, etc and so on.

Bottomline is trump just admitted to obstruction of justice and I don’t have to imagine or read into anything. He has admitted to it and all the whatsboutism changes nothing.
Why does the Federal Government need to explain to you why they were there? Best guess is helping local governments deal with Muslim insurgents. But not the same as leaving people in harm's way when they could've done something about it.

vantexan

Oh, I do. And I'm certain that even as Trumps inner circle has to be pardoned by him, you'll still insist it's a partisan witch hunt.

But you still miss the point. Trump is a national security risk. Sooner or later, even the staunchest republicans won't be able to ignore that fact.
Seriously? A Secretary of State puts classified material on a hackable server including the most secret material we have and yet you only focus on Trump because you're worried about national security?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Again, he admitted to text book obstruction of justice.

He knew Flynn broke the law he admitted this.

He then discusses with Comey that he should lay off Flynn and go easy on him. Again he knew Flynn broke the law.

Then after Comey doesn’t stop investigating Flynn and Russia, Trump fires him and then goes on tv and says I fired him because he didn’t make the Russia investigation go away.

All of these things are obstruction of justice.
I find it strange that anyone would believe Comey , he has lied under oath to Congress .

floridays

Spoiler alert, he can't make his point.
Let's get your ass in a seat where you can't make these stupid comments. I would hold the guy's hand and walk him to the point I wanted to make. Get it? That's how it works, you never ask a question whose answer you don't have. Can turn out very nasty if you do. Enjoy the day in the sun you think you are enjoying. Remember post 2669.

floridays

I find it strange that anyone would believe Comey , he has lied under oath to Congress .
bsbullf.gif
He has, you're correct and I don't. Was just walking my steer, sorry to leave a pile of Comey on your post.

refineryworker05

Why does the Federal Government need to explain to you why they were there? Best guess is helping local governments deal with Muslim insurgents. But not the same as leaving people in harm's way when they could've done something about it.
So we gotta know everything about Benghazi, but nothing about this incident. SMH

Again, republicans don’t care about Benghazi anymore than they care about this last tragedy. Just keep proving my point.

Bottomline though is Trump admitted to obstruction of justice and all the whataboutism cannot change that fact.

refineryworker05

I’m not believing Comey. Trump already admitted to everything.

He said he had a discussion about Comey laying off of Flynn. He admitted he knew Flynn broke the law. He said he fired Comey because Comey didn’t make the Russia investigation go away.

Trump admitted obstruction of justice from himself. This has nothing to with believing Comey.

floridays

So we gotta know everything about Benghazi, but nothing about this incident. SMH

Again, republicans don’t care about Benghazi anymore than they care about this last tragedy. Just keep proving my point.

Bottomline though is Trump admitted to obstruction of justice and all the whataboutism cannot change that fact.
You seriously can't be this stupid. Was gonna say unintelligent but that just didn't work. I'll stick with stupid for 50 Alex.