The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

bbsam

Staff member
Lifting sanctions on Iran means they can continue to sponsor Muslim extremist. Funding nuclear deal means giving Muslim extremist who sponsor terrorism a nuclear weapon. I might not want the government to become socialized welfare state, but I do want the government to stop threats abroad, Iran is a threat.
The US can pull out of the deal. The other nations involved have made it clear they are staying in.

bbsam

Staff member
chris hedges take:

The Russia investigation—launched when Robert Mueller became special counsel in May and which appears to be focused on money laundering, fraud and shady business practices, things that have always characterized Trump’s financial empire—is unlikely to unseat the president. He will not be impeached for mental incompetence, over the emoluments clause or for obstruction of justice, although he is guilty on all these counts.
He won't be impeached before the 2018 election.

After the 2018 election? Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on how pliable Chuck and Nancy find the former Democrat.

newfie

He won't be impeached before the 2018 election.

After the 2018 election? Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on how pliable Chuck and Nancy find the former Democrat.

its good you were sure he would be impeached by the end of 2017. now you're resigned to the fact he'll be around awhile. 8 years will fly by

Turdferguson

Just a turd
trump-joke-bar.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder how Lying Lizzie will respond ?

Imported gas to help power Boston homes this winter

EVERETT, Mass. - A solution to the natural gas shortage in New England this weekend is coming from an unprecedented source - Russia.
For the very first time, Russian gas is set to help power homes in the Boston area.
The recent cold snap in New England has homeowners, businesses and utilities scouring for fuel supplies.
After sitting outside the Boston Harbor for several days undergoing an intensive multi-agency security sweep, a tanker containing liquefied natural gas from Russia was cleared to pull into the Everett import terminal.
Inside the tanker is gas produced in Siberia, reportedly the first shipment of gas from Russia to ever reach the United States.

The shipment comes on the heels of expanded U.S. sanctions on Russian businesses and people - but the restrictions do not include commodities produced in Russia.

floridays

Don't see that happening, and BHO wouldn't accept.
That is the most correct statement you have made that I have read. BHO wouldn't accept because he would reveal himself as a Constitutional fraud as opposed to the Constitutional scholar the left has portrayed him as. A simple question, has BHO ever pleaded a case before the bar? Has the man ever defended a client? Has the man ever negotiated a plea? Has the man ever proven he can even find the courthouse door, without being the defendant? I would love to see that jackass trying to question legitimate counsel pleading before the Supreme Court. You're correct, he would turn an appointment down, but not for the reasons you think. I would love to see him take Ginsburg's seat if she would die tomorrow, the votes would be 100% the same, but Barry's shorts would be exposed. Clerks do the heavy lifting for the justices and can shield a corpse, but Barry is too narcissistic to enjoy the cover. Send in the clown.

bbsam

Staff member
Thanks for the hat tip sammy,
the dateline is 11/02/2017 don't act like you're forwarding information you've been ferreting out to be neutral.
tenor.gif
Simple question, why post it here. Every post has a reason, I'm curious like that, maybe to the point of being anal, but questions help put an Arby's in my mouth.
Because even though it was done quietly and obviously to thwart congress, it was done legally.

In essence, the administration knew the law and congress didn't.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That is the most correct statement you have made that I have read. BHO wouldn't accept because he would reveal himself as a Constitutional fraud as opposed to the Constitutional scholar the left has portrayed him as. A simple question, has BHO ever pleaded a case before the bar? Has the man ever defended a client? Has the man ever negotiated a plea? Has the man ever proven he can even find the courthouse door, without being the defendant? I would love to see that jackass trying to question legitimate counsel pleading before the Supreme Court. You're correct, he would turn an appointment down, but not for the reasons you think. I would love to see him take Ginsburg's seat if she would die tomorrow, the votes would be 100% the same, but Barry's shorts would be exposed. Clerks do the heavy lifting for the justices and can shield a corpse, but Barry is too narcissistic to enjoy the cover. Send in the clown.
When the Justices meet in their private room , it's the junior member's turn to get up and answer the door when a clerk knocks . Can anyone picture bho doing that ?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Anyone got a good reason Trump refused to impose the sanctions on Russia put in place by an overwhelming bipartisan congressional vote?
Congress passed and enacted a law ths stipulated new sanctions on Russia. Our emperor dictator refuses to order them carried out. He signed the bill! This is what a dictator does.
Drumpf voters, are you on board with this? Sanctions against Russia and you passed a law, he signed it - but now won't order the sanctions. That is treason. He is looking to protect Russia - at our expense and at our peril.Are these the same republicans that are up in arms about the Uranium One deal where we "sold all of our uranium to our enemy Russia?" Did Russia replicate itself? Are there two Russia's right now? I'm confused?