The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

vantexan

The biggest immediate takeaways from the redacted version:

1. Carter Page is a spy for the Russian government. He is not an unwilling or unwitting collaborator. He is a full on spy working for Russian intel and military.

2. Carter Page met with the president of Rosneft while in Russia when he was part of Trump's campaign. This confirms a huge part of the Steele Dossier

3. Carter Page sought damaging material on Clinton while in Russia from Russian intel. Direct collusion and criminal conspiracy.
Unless Page has sung like a bird about everyone above him, he will die in prison. He may also be executed.
What a hoot. He hasn't even been indicted. There's nothing there. A Russian looked at a course syllabus of a class he's teaching. Most of what Steele alleged in the dossier has been debunked including saying Page met Russian agents in, if I remember right, Prague, Czechia, possibly another country. Page has never even been there.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Hannity, Ingraham, Carlson, Maddow, etc are pundits. Baier is a news anchor just like they have at the three major networks.
And he, like the anchors on "the three major networks", slants the news as presented and what is presented.
That is, they introduce their opinions/beliefs into the presentation of the news.
A pundit, using the old standard definition, "A pundit is a person who offers to mass media his or her opinion or commentary on a particular subject area ...".

Additionally, these so called news shows, have political commentary/reporting as 90% PLUS of their content.
And they, including Bret, will slant the other 10% to support their ideological beliefs.

vantexan

And he like the anchors on "the three major networks", slants the news as presented and what is presented.
That is, they introduce their opinions/beliefs into the presentation of the news.
A pundit, using the old standard definition, "A pundit is a person who offers to mass media his or her opinion or commentary on a particular subject area ...".

Additionally, these so called news shows, have political commentary/reporting as 90% PLUS of their content.
And they, including Bret, will slant the other 10% to support their ideological beliefs.
I've watched him over the years. Total straight shooter. I think the problem is you watch FOX believing you're going to be manipulated, or at least they'll attempt to.

bbsam

Staff member
For what? Mueller questioned him last year. There's nothing there and he's never been charged.
What exactly do you think the time frame is? Just because he was questioned last year doesn’t mean he has to be indicted right away does it. Hell, they indicted Bill Cosby months before the statute of limitations kicked in.

vantexan

You don't let your Russian spy know what's going on if you want him to keep doing whatever he's doing to build evidence/connections.
That hilarious. If you had watched interviews with Page you'd know why. The guy is Bambi. They are going after Trump associates right and left but they're leaving him alone for the obvious reason that he's as pure as the driven snow. Sure Russian operatives contacted him just like they do everyone in every presidential campaign. But if I were a billionaire I'd bet it all on his innocence.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I've watched him over the years. Total straight shooter. I think the problem is you watch FOX believing you're going to be manipulated, or at least they'll attempt to.
Or, more likely, the problem is that you watch news that is terribly slanted towards the Conservative and you are so biased that you cannot see the bias in the news presentation.

BTW, I think Chris Wallace is the least biased news anchor at FOX if not all networks.

bbsam

Staff member
Or, more likely, the problem is that you watch news that is terribly slanted towards the Conservative and you are so biased that you cannot see the bias in the news presentation.

BTW, I think Chris Wallace is the least biased news anchor at FOX if not all networks.
Chris Wallace is pretty good.

MAKAVELI

That hilarious. If you had watched interviews with Page you'd know why. The guy is Bambi. They are going after Trump associates right and left but they're leaving him alone for the obvious reason that he's as pure as the driven snow. Sure Russian operatives contacted him just like they do everyone in every presidential campaign. But if I were a billionaire I'd bet it all on his innocence.
Bambi? He has admitted that he was a Kremlin advisor. Lol

Box Ox

Bambi? He has admitted that he was a Kremlin advisor. Lol

I just don't know how anybody can say that about Carter Page after tonight's FISA warrant release. There's just no reasoning with some people. There could be a Russian tank parked in front of the White House and it'd be all good with Trump supporters if he said it was no problem.

vantexan

The biggest immediate takeaways from the redacted version:

1. Carter Page is a spy for the Russian government. He is not an unwilling or unwitting collaborator. He is a full on spy working for Russian intel and military.

2. Carter Page met with the president of Rosneft while in Russia when he was part of Trump's campaign. This confirms a huge part of the Steele Dossier

3. Carter Page sought damaging material on Clinton while in Russia from Russian intel. Direct collusion and criminal conspiracy.
Unless Page has sung like a bird about everyone above him, he will die in prison. He may also be executed.
I have to point out your #3. Direct collusion and criminal conspiracy? Um, ok, charge Clinton then. She paid for the Steele Dossier to find damaging intel on Trump from Russian sources. Street's dossier has been debunked. He got paid a lot to produce B.S. and is laughing all the way to the bank.

Box Ox

I have to point out your #3. Direct collusion and criminal conspiracy? Um, ok, charge Clinton then. She paid for the Steele Dossier to find damaging Intel on Trump from Russian sources. Street's dossier has been debunked. He got paid a lot to produce B.S. and is laughing all the way to the bank.

I mean, if you say so. That's just not reality.

MAKAVELI

I just don't know how anybody can say that about Carter Page after tonight's FISA warrant release. There's just no reasoning with some people. There could be a Russian tank parked in front of the White House and it'd be all good with Trump supporters if he said it was no problem.
Yep it's all good because their demagogue was elected.:lol: