The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Box Ox

Then we have to conceed the Russians could not get it on their own?

I wouldn't think that's a concession on the part of Mueller investigation supporters. Trump's campaign manager directly assisted Russian intelligence in their influencing of the election.

newfie

I wouldn't think that's a concession on the part of Mueller investigation supporters. Trump's campaign manager directly assisted Russian intelligence in their influencing of the election.

I understand the need if a collusion link for your side but you're taking something the Russians can easily get without his help and trying to make it sound ominus.

You guys realize manifort was not with the campaign long and was quickly dumped as soon as the Trump folks found out about Maniforts Ukrainian dealings?

I agree Trump has made some bad hires but he did dump this guy PDQ when he found out he was dirty. If Manifort was the link to Russia then I think Trump would have protected him more with the fear that Paul manafort might blackmail him somewhere down the road

Instead he dumped him like a hot potato as soon as he found out that he was dirty

newfie

This isn’t a game of telephone. It’s a first-hand source.

Yep second hand hearsey presented by vanity Fair.

That's where we are now our news comes from unnamed sources who allegedly overheard something. No validation no opportunity to determine the validity of the source.

Box Ox

He or she is just doing what their Russian handlers tell them to do.:happy2:

He's among those who will be widely referred to as "Red Square Republicans" post-Mueller report release. Signifying their willingness to be Moscow Mules in their continued defense of Trump after the facts of his work with our enemy have become known to the public.

vantexan

He's among those who will be widely referred to as "Red Square Republicans" post-Mueller report release. Signifying their willingness to be Moscow Mules in their continued defense of Trump after the facts of his work with our enemy have become known to the public.
You live a rich fantasy life huh?

Box Ox

Judge Jeanine straight out asked Donnie if he was a Russian agent. He rambled a bit, but never said ‘no’ .

Sounds like he hasn't been straight up saying he wasn't working for Russia in his rants about the recent news of the post-Comey firing FBI investigation either.

And today's headline is that he's been going way out of his way to hide details and records of private conversations with Putin from his own staff as well.

Dude is guilty as :censored2: of working for the Russians.