The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I asked how they rigged an election because it certainly wasn't from rigged voting machines.
You were replying to a post about Rudy Guilanni backpedaling away from his claims that there was no conclusion.

Your reply was: but they didn't rig voting machines!

Ya, I get it, you needed to deflect.
Carry on.

vantexan

Are you saying there was no collusion?
I'm saying there is no evidence that Trump himself colluded, which I believe is what Giuliani is saying.

Came out in testimony from Bruce Ohr that he warned the people who signed off on FISA application that the Steele Dossier was campaign research paid for by Clinton campaign, so was probably biased and wasn't corroborated. They signed off on it anyways and under rules that state that submitted documents must be verified and corroborated under penalty of prosecution. It's a felony to knowingly submit documents that haven't been corroborated. Comey and four others are in trouble. And you guys have been talking about golden showers, etc as if it was gospel truth. And they continued to use Steele through back channels, i.e. Ohr, including Mueller and his lead prosecutor Weissman, even after he was fired by the FBI. So your Special Counsel investigation is tainted. Good luck with that.

Box Ox

I'm saying there is no evidence that Trump himself colluded, which I believe is what Giuliani is saying.

Came out in testimony from Bruce Ohr that he warned the people who signed off on FISA application that the Steele Dossier was campaign research paid for by Clinton campaign, so was probably biased and wasn't corroborated. They signed off on it anyways and under rules that state that submitted documents must be verified and corroborated under penalty of prosecution. It's a felony to knowingly submit documents that haven't been corroborated. Comey and four others are in trouble. And you guys have been talking about golden showers, etc as if it was gospel truth. And they continued to use Steele through back channels, i.e. Ohr, including Mueller and his lead prosecutor Weissman, even after he was fired by the FBI. So your Special Counsel investigation is tainted. Good luck with that.

mmmm hmmmmmmmmm

bbsam

Staff member

What makes you think the Steele dossier wasn’t corroborated

vantexan

What makes you think the Steele dossier wasn’t corroborated
Bruce Ohr, the number 4 man in the DOJ, who's wife worked for Fusion GPS, the firm the Clinton campaign hired for opposition research, just said under oath that the dossier wasn't corroborated and he told the major players so. Ohr was Steele's handler at the DOJ. Steele himself admitted under oath in a British court that the dossier wasn't corroborated.

Box Ox

I remember all those polls that predicted a landslide victory for Hillary.
No way those were rigged.

iepa3q.png