The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
not-even-bothering-to-hide-the-lies-any-more-trump-39265006.png

rickyb

because of idiot liberal hysteria about russians, i am now getting youtube warnings saying the russian govt funds RT.

gee i wonder if youtube warns me about the oligarchs and govts who fund other news channels :S

rickyb

PBS and NPR?
oligarchy would extend to cbs, nbc, cnn, etc.

i think pbs is deep into koch bros money.

america has its own forgien propaganda as well, i forget the name. it maybe does good coverage in whatever country its in. i know telesur, al jazeera, and rt did good coverage in america, but not perfect because of their bias.

rickyb

You believe everything you read on the net?

FACT CHECK: Did the Koch Brothers Buy NPR?
i didnt read that on the net, thats from chris hedges.

are you familiar with the author of the article you provided me? does snopes do good journalism?

and heres a quote from ralph nader:

In Breaking Through Power, Ralph Nader remarks that “as viewers and listeners of PBS and NPR know too well, the sponsorship from commercial firms has augmented the budgets of these non-profit media. Such funding is just crumbs for One Percenters like the Koch brothers, but a lifeline for those who have no other way to get a real piece of the pie.”

The Impact and Ignorance of the War on Public Broadcasting

bbsam

Staff member
i didnt read that on the net, thats from chris hedges.

are you familiar with the author of the article you provided me? does snopes do good journalism?

and heres a quote from ralph nader:

In Breaking Through Power, Ralph Nader remarks that “as viewers and listeners of PBS and NPR know too well, the sponsorship from commercial firms has augmented the budgets of these non-profit media. Such funding is just crumbs for One Percenters like the Koch brothers, but a lifeline for those who have no other way to get a real piece of the pie.”

The Impact and Ignorance of the War on Public Broadcasting
I don’t know if Snopes is good journalism. I do think Hedges and Nader are hopeless, bomb-throwing idealists.

I mean, who’s the money behind Al Jazeera?
I’m sure we can find something controversial, at least an appearance.

So why do you take Hedges and Nader as gospel soothsayers?