THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Yeah, that's it. All those hard working union workers just don't know what's good for them....
speaking of unions;

Next Day Err

Yeah, that's it. All those hard working union workers just don't know what's good for them....
They often do not. If they vote for Trump again. Which they will in pretty high numbers.

You know, after 2016 everyone claimed that we underestimated Trump. We didn’t. We overestimated the average American voter. Look at how popular the rapist orange dingdong is after repeatedly using racist and dehumanizing Nazi language… he’s more popular.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1702954743794.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Blatantly false. The Democrats fought him every step of the way. You can say Republicans controlled Congress his first two years but Democrats used the filibuster in the Senate to keep legislation funding the wall from passing. Of course you know that but count on people not being familiar with the process so that you can manipulate the facts. I would say I'm surprised you'd lie to your fellow Democrats but I'd be lying.
Yeah I thought Trump lied about it too. same as he lied about repealing Obamacare,shutting off the internet In countries where ISIS Resided,creating a health savings account,bring back manufacturing, investing in infrastructure , making no cuts in Medicaid and many more. Thankfully he was able to find time to give massive tax cuts to the ultra rich.

newolddude

Donald Trump the guy who:
  • is married to a Slovenian
  • was previously married to a Czechoslovakian
  • is the son of a Scottish Immigrant
  • is the grandson of a German Immigrant
claims that immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats are so nervous Trump is going to be President lol.

They really thought the BS lawsuits and bogus legal charges against him would work.

But he is still polling ahead of Robinette.

They're desperately dragging out the old race card hoping that works.