THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

They verified ID through the normal process. It’s not Willy nilly.
Wrong, if the voter rolls are not gone through people who don’t live at the same address, get ballots, and people who are dead, get ballots. It’s a simple as that it’s not guaranteed that it caused any kind of huge shift but it’s still a problem..

Thebrownblob

Ok, how about his threats to shut down the free press that is critical of him? Doesn't seem so American.

Next Day Err

OK, so you can’t give examples after a whole day of you saying you didn’t like his policies. This is why no one takes you serious.
Do you want examples of past policy as president or his non-existent platform of policies for 2025+? Because all we have is his rhetoric. He has no platform. The RNC has no platform. It’s “whatever Trump wants whenever he wants it”. So that leaves us with his rhetoric which is all we have left. And we know that his rhetoric gets translated into bad attempts at bad policy such as the so-called ‘Muslim ban’.

What do you want from me, exactly, when this is the reality? He has NO PLATFORM.

Next Day Err

That’s not the same ballpark as threatening to shut down an entire network or paper. Come on.

Thebrownblob

And there it is. My party good. Other party bad. welcome to sheepville.
Don’t forget the ridiculous seething with hate. This is the kind of people that have no problem, putting others in concentration camps because of their hatefulness of human beings they disagree with it’s not just Trump. he hates everyone that doesn’t agree with him psychologically dangerous

Next Day Err

Don’t forget the ridiculous seating with hate. This is the kind of people that have no problem, putting others in concentration camps because of their hatefulness of human beings they disagree with it’s not just Trump. he hates everyone that doesn’t agree with him psychologically dangerous
I don’t want to put a single soul into a concentration camp, I want to put these dangerous fools out of a job. I want a Republican Party that doesn’t apologize and run cover for a freaking coup attempt!

Thebrownblob

I don’t want to put a single soul into a concentration camp, I want to put these dangerous fools out of a job. I want a Republican Party that doesn’t apologize and run cover for a freaking coup attempt!
Sure thing buddy your hatred says otherwise. Again, you are what you say you hate this stuff eats you up so much inside you are a dangerous person