THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Doublestandards

You went out in search of someone who agreed with my obviously correct point that the letter's release was very strange.

You've caught me, I'm in an echo chamber of common sense

I searched for it? Lol. Yeah, I woke up and googled “desperate, moronic conspiracy theories”

My maga friend sent it to me. But I guess we’ll see once Biden speaks, maybe he will be a clone?

Either way, the result is the same, Biden is out and someone is new, so it’s such a stupid discussion, but seems to be on purpose to try and distract

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I searched for it? Lol. Yeah, I woke up and googled “desperate, moronic conspiracy theories”
What conspiracy theory?
I said it's strange.

Anyone who isn't a religious leftist is willing to admit that reality.

Posting a picture of a typed letter on social media is not a normal way to announce you're not going to be running for a second term as President of the United States of America.

Come back to reality buddy.

Doublestandards

What conspiracy theory?
I said it's strange.

Anyone who isn't a religious leftist is willing to admit that reality.

Posting a picture of a typed letter on social media is not a normal way to announce you're not going to be running for a second term as President of the United States of America.

Come back to reality buddy.
You said it was a “coup against a sitting president”

I would say if you’re saying Biden didn’t write the letter, is MIA, and a coup is being done against him, that would classify as a conspiracy theory, but hey, to each their own

Doublestandards

I asked you if you thought he posts his tweets, and you said no.

So now you're calling yourself a conspiracy theorist?

Why are you so desperate to pretend this was a normal way to drop out?
Dude, there is a difference between not writing the letter and not being behind the message

You realize trump doesn’t write his own speeches, right?

It’s funny how you’re glamming on to that as the conspiracy, and not the whole “coup” part

Doublestandards

You need to make up your mind about all these conspiracy theories you're pushing.
Again, ignoring the coup part. You are a very disingenuous poster, lots of projection

When I say he didn’t write the letter, I’m saying, sure maybe not, in the same way trump doesn’t write his own speeches. But it’s still him behind the message

You’re saying Biden wasn’t behind the letter

You constantly do this, say one thing, ignore it and glam on to other insignificant details as some sort of “gotcha”. At least stand behind your words and beliefs

Thebrownblob

ok. He didn’t write the tweet

I’m calling you a conspiracy theorist for saying it is a “coup against the sitting president”
He sounds like someone who’s been forced to make a decision that he didn’t want to. 🤷‍♂️

“Isolated, frustrated and angry, he felt betrayed by allies who turned on him in his hour of need.

He’s really pissed off,” said a person in touch with Biden’s inner circle.”

Thebrownblob

The sitting president should have been removed long ago. Now you want us to believe Harris is a highly competent replacement. Y'all turned the presidency into a figurehead farce.
I do find it curious and a bit shabby that he didn’t choose to do it in person nor has he talked yet. Have they bothered to tell us when he plans to address the nation? After a couple weeks of saying, he absolutely was staying in the race and there was absolutely nothing wrong with him. He doesn’t even bother to tell the American people himself in person. Tacky at best.

Doublestandards

He sounds like someone who’s been forced to make a decision that he didn’t want to. 🤷‍♂️

“Isolated, frustrated and angry, he felt betrayed by allies who turned on him in his hour of need.

He’s really pissed off,” said a person in touch with Biden’s inner circle.”

That’s fine, and I appreciate you coming with actual sources. I think “forced” is still too strong of a word though

But yea, I believe he didn’t want to step down. I think he thinks he’s doing better than he is, I think he thinks he can beat trump. I think the people around him are telling him the opposite, maybe even giving him some ultimatums, I don’t know

But what you are saying and showing is very different from “he’s MIA a and they are performing a coup”