They are taking FT drivers OT

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I’ll answer it then. Take it for what you want. No more having to jump through hoops to get on 9.5 list. All pkg car drivers can opt onto , or out of 9.5 list. (Not the newly created “hybrid drivers “ ) the union will provide this list of drivers to the company.
Your first part I like. The second part I still have a problem with drivers having less protections than I do. I honestly don't know if I can get over that fact when its time to vote. It is over 115* in the back of our trucks and July just started!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Your first part I like. The second part I still have a problem with drivers having less protections than I do. I honestly don't know if I can get over that fact when its time to vote. It is over 115* in the back of our trucks and July just started!
Life ain’t easy bro. It ain’t gonna get any easier either. Suck it up buttercup. Is what it is could be way worse. You seem like the type who likes to scream out about all the negatives in life and be angry and miserable all the time. I prefer to look at the positives and be happy. To each his own.

Tony Q

I’ll answer it then. Take it for what you want. No more having to jump through hoops to get on 9.5 list. All pkg car drivers can opt onto , or out of 9.5 list. (Not the newly created “hybrid drivers “ ) the union will provide this list of drivers to the company.
That and the harassment language will have actual teeth that bite you in the butt, kinda where one keeps a wallet. You can read through the lines on that one.

Same problem that’s been going on for over 30 years.

Brohn Bron

Nailed it. I've been with UPS for 7 years and I couldn't point our BA out in a crowd. He hasn't stepped foot in our center since I've been there. Discussed this the other day with a couple other drivers who have been there longer than I and they couldn't tell you the last time they've seen him. You would think they would show their face from time to time to check on their members and such.
Not once in 7 years? Omg!!

Benben

Life ain’t easy bro. It ain’t gonna get any easier either. Suck it up buttercup. Is what it is could be way worse. You seem like the type who likes to scream out about all the negatives in life and be angry and miserable all the time. I prefer to look at the positives and be happy. To each his own.

Different Strokes for different folks. I was raised to stand up for myself and my rights and to help those around me. You seem to be the kind who doesn't care about others as long as you get yours huh?

Stepping on others and not being man enough to stand up to a bully is, in my neck of the woods, akin to cowardice! A company always taking, not paying a fare day's wages for a fare day's work and stepping all over "lesser classification drivers" because they can and are not stopped is a bully, especially in this economic climate! Your advocating for the company in this pursuit lessons you as a man! At some point you will need to grow up and become part of the greater society around you. When you live your life not as if you are the center of the world but as a member of it get back to us son. We are Teamsters, we help!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Different Strokes for different folks. I was raised to stand up for myself and my rights and to help those around me. You seem to be the kind who doesn't care about others as long as you get yours huh?

Stepping on others and not being man enough to stand up to a bully is, in my neck of the woods, akin to cowardice! A company always taking, not paying a fare day's wages for a fare day's work and stepping all over "lesser classification drivers" because they can and are not stopped is a bully, especially in this economic climate! Your advocating for the company in this pursuit lessons you as a man! At some point you will need to grow up and become part of the greater society around you. When you live your life not as if you are the center of the world but as a member of it get back to us son. We are Teamsters, we help!
I tripple dog dare you to call me a coward to my face tuff guy. That’s not at all what I said.You want to twist and turn every word into what you want it to be. I’m embarrassed your assocatiated with the teamsters, if you even are, you seem like a tier 3 troll to me.

Benben

YOU ARE A COWARD IF YOU WILL NOT STAND UP FOR YOUR FELLOW TEAMSTERS!

Dude I can not make that any clearer!

GROW UP SON!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
YOU ARE A COWARD IF YOU WILL NOT STAND UP FOR YOUR FELLOW TEAMSTERS!

Dude I can not make that any clearer!

GROW UP SON!
Nice try troll. I agree Teamsters are all about Brotherhoodand helping each other. Looking out for each other. That’s why I’m voting no on this contract, but you never asked me that, you just want to come off all half cocked spewing angry garbage 100 mph.

TheFigurehead

As far as the 9.5 and the harassment goes, let me ask you a genuine question. What is actually in it for me to tell you right here right now? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but what do I have to gain by telling you any more?

Spoken like a true modern "Teamster". You're a piece of $#!+, and representative of everything wrong with our "union."

You are (or you claim to be) a Teamster. You are talking to your "brothers." You have information, but refuse to share it with the people you claim to "represent."

...and then you wonder why no one trust our "leadership"?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why are there so many folks coming on here and Facebook and such trying to spoon feed us this contract... don’t remember it happening
last contract (even with teamcare) or the contract before that ... the locals have been getting crushed with calls and questions and :censored2: off union members....
How many is so many? I haven't noticed many in favor.

Benben

My anger is not directed in the appropriate direction, and Gumby is correct!

Last edited:
If words hurt you then stop reading. If big words confuse you get an education!

Your accepting the problems within the known, released information because "life ain't easy bro" and running with the defeatist attitude of "could be way worse" is sickening to some of us who have been around longer than we'd care to admit.

My translation of your words, "I won't rock the boat and just accept what bones they toss my way because hey, its not me they are hurting the most this time!"

Lead or get the hell out of the way Baker! Your standing still has become a problem!
You are taking him the wrong way Brother.