They are taking FT drivers OT

Negotiations are not yet completed. there are still one more round to go in a couple weeks. As far as the 9.5 and the harassment goes, let me ask you a genuine question. What is actually in it for me to tell you right here right now? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but what do I have to gain by telling you any more? The constant bitching and keyboard warriors acting like fools kinda turns me off. I"m not implying you are one of these people, as a matter of fact you have been okay to joust with. Answer my question and maybe I'll respond. Either way, what will happen will happen.
Do yyoou not see how they beat up in the newbies? TeyiTr to make their imaginary numbers?

I just lost all respect for you after that post.

Please don't respond.

Tony Q

With great power come great responsibility.

Apparently coldworld knows he isn't cut out for being a elected official. Doesn't mean he isn't correct that some of ours are not either. Just because they became elected doesn't make them the right man/woman for the job. Just look at the arguments about POTUS.
Thats a great analogy, but what I'm saying is that all your elected officials are Teamsters. I know most of them and they aren't Harvard educated. They do have lawyers and economists, but sometimes a member thinks like a member. No disrespect to ANY members, but once your responsibility is a much larger group than ones self its a whole new rodeo.

John Boy

If you want participation it starts with BAs showing up in buildings for no other reason except to listen to employees issues.

When you go fishing you have to go where the fish are if they aren't coming (walking or flying) to you.

Second, the stewards have got to dig in and do their jobs ... without partiality ... and with strong resolve, supported by the local.

When the members see union strength and support in their work place they'll come to the meetings if they are available (since many pt timers work 2 jobs).

People follow leaders and leaders need to be seen leading in their work areas.
Nailed it. I've been with UPS for 7 years and I couldn't point our BA out in a crowd. He hasn't stepped foot in our center since I've been there. Discussed this the other day with a couple other drivers who have been there longer than I and they couldn't tell you the last time they've seen him. You would think they would show their face from time to time to check on their members and such.

Nailed it. I've been with UPS for 7 years and I couldn't point our BA out in a crowd. He hasn't stepped foot in our center since I've been there. Discussed this the other day with a couple other drivers who have been there longer than I and they couldn't tell you the last time they've seen him. You would think they would show their face from time to time to check on their members and such.
Do you go to meetings and voice your concerns?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I will wait. Because I can't vote till they come out anyways.

I've talk to my BA who tells me he was involved with the nationals. He told me that "No they will not be required to work in the building for any amount of time but if they do work in the building they will make the same rate." He did let it be knowm that this type of language would be handled in the supplement/riders

He also informed us that 22.4 will be slowly replacing our PT cover drivers. I have 14 cover drivers in my center alone that drive full time. They have for at least 4 years straight. That tells me that most 22.4 will be driving fulltime.

Again I'll wait but I highly doubt there will be a inside to outside requirement.
This “BA” is misinformed and talking out of his behind.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Since negotiations are over and we already have the specific language 22.4’s, Do you have any insight on some changes to the harassment and chipper 95 language? Asking for a friend. LOL

Negotiations are not yet completed. there are still one more round to go in a couple weeks. As far as the 9.5 and the harassment goes, let me ask you a genuine question. What is actually in it for me to tell you right here right now? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but what do I have to gain by telling you any more? The constant bitching and keyboard warriors acting like fools kinda turns me off. I"m not implying you are one of these people, as a matter of fact you have been okay to joust with. Answer my question and maybe I'll respond. Either way, what will happen will happen.

I’ll answer it then. Take it for what you want. No more having to jump through hoops to get on 9.5 list. All pkg car drivers can opt onto , or out of 9.5 list. (Not the newly created “hybrid drivers “ ) the union will provide this list of drivers to the company.

John Boy

Do you go to meetings and voice your concerns?
A 3 hour ride for a hour minute meeting, no thanks. Been there, done that. This job already consumes enough of my life as it is. Shouldn't have to use one of my off days to drive there to find out NO information. Plenty of dues being collected at my center for no one to have ever seen him. One might think he would would at least show his face once a quarter. Do other centers have the same issues with their BA's never being around?

A 3 hour ride for a hour minute meeting, no thanks. Been there, done that. This job already consumes enough of my life as it is. Shouldn't have to use one of my off days to drive there to find out NO information. Plenty of dues being collected at my center for no one to have ever seen him. One might think he would would at least show his face once a quarter. Do other centers have the same issues with their BA's never being around?
If we do, we make it known. We also have oarkipa lot meetings for those who can not attend.