They are taking FT drivers OT

F

Frankie's Friend

Nice try troll. I agree Teamsters are all about Brotherhoodand helping each other. Looking out for each other. That’s why I’m voting no on this contract, but you never asked me that, you just want to come off all half cocked spewing angry garbage 100 mph.
There's many angry folks right now.
Think about this...
The media gets info (complete or not so complete) about these hybrid jobs.
The members get no in depth info on it but yet has to try to integrate it into something positive? Is that fair to us?

There's a brown out on the supplements as well.

Add taking it to the wire with 30 days to go and 2 man meetings are over on the 12th of July.

Our only hope here is the Central Reg folks. They are good people (minus a couple) and I'm presuming they wont finish until the NMA is finished.

Some folks have a good local.and some dont. That's what affects good or bad perspectives.

Spoken like a true modern "Teamster". You're a piece of $#!+, and representative of everything wrong with our "union."

You are (or you claim to be) a Teamster. You are talking to your "brothers." You have information, but refuse to share it with the people you claim to "represent."

...and then you wonder why no one trust our "leadership"?
Just relax, wait for the final product.

Tony Q

Spoken like a true modern "Teamster". You're a piece of $#!+, and representative of everything wrong with our "union."

You are (or you claim to be) a Teamster. You are talking to your "brothers." You have information, but refuse to share it with the people you claim to "represent."

...and then you wonder why no one trust our "leadership"?
And that right there my brother is why I will pass I giving you any sort of heads up till its time for it to be released. You just proved my point.

Box Ox

And that right there my brother is why I will pass I giving you any sort of heads up till its time for it to be released.

Yes. You're totally withholding information because of how folks behave on here. Not because any information you've got left will not be good news or improve anybody's opinion of the Contract.

F

Frankie's Friend

And that right there my brother is why I will pass I giving you any sort of heads up till its time for it to be released. You just proved my point.
Why are you here?

Do you think its wise to give any "heads up" at all and do you think that anyone on here actually believes that any info put out here is accurate?

Basically, they will never end overtime for package car drivers. The new harassment and 9.5 language will give the members options. This 22.4 will as well, whenever it gets ratified. Remember this, Every package car on the road costs more in insurance, gas, and upsets their stops per car. If you are a package car driver who wants the hours you'll get them.

So you sell us out and admit it won’t solve the OT problem. I want 8 hours or 8.5. It wasn’t a problem years ago.

Coldworld

I did not say I know, I said I think.

As per you second part;

How would you know?
You have NEVER said either way what you do here at ups or if you even work here at all.. you just coMe in here and ask hypotheticals.... so now is a good time to state for the record what your actual job here is.....

Integrity

Binge Poster
You have NEVER said either way what you do here at ups or if you even work here at all.. you just coMe in here and ask hypotheticals.... so now is a good time to state for the record what your actual job here is.....
My position on divulging information about myself on the public forum is clear.

Check previous posts.

I will not entertain this topic except to say the following:

I have been involved in the BC community, to a greater or lesser degree at times, since 2009.

I have given hints along the way as to my affiliation with UPS.

Along the way I have also had reasonably agreeable relationships with one or 2 on the BC that I have gotten more personal with in private.

That is all I have to say about this at this time.

Coldworld

Overtime as far a package car drivers and feeders will always be part of their business model. If you think this contract or its successor will change from that age old trend you will be sorely mistaken.

Its a whole lot easier to sit back and offer these kinds of things after the fact. Where Mrs. Cold and you could possibly do these things I don't exactly see you putting yourself out on front street running for an elected position within the Teamsters or any other labor organization, respectfully.
Interesting comment....not everybody is up for running for office but that doesn’t mean they can’t have an opinion and be critical of things....I disagree with trump on many many things but the chances of me being president is nonexistent.... same with trying to change the union....I get involved with my local enough to see what’s going on.....I make most of the meetings even being on a feeder schedule... and for the record mrs cold is a union member who also believes in the cause of unionism....she would bitchslap some of these local leaders...

Coldworld

My position on divulging information about myself on the public forum is clear.

Check previous posts.

I will not entertain this topic except to say the following:

I have been involved in the BC community, to a greater or lesser degree at times, since 2009.

I have given hints along the way as to my affiliation with UPS.

Along the way I have also had reasonably agreeable relationships with one or 2 on the BC that I have gotten more personal with in private.

That is all I have to say about this at this time.
You are like the new dave of browncafe... nobody takes you seriously and are like the butt of everyone’s joke....Bringing nothing to the table...congratulations

Integrity

Binge Poster
You are like the new dave of browncafe... nobody takes you seriously and are like the butt of everyone’s joke....Bringing nothing to the table...congratulations
I have run into many who don't like me or what I have to say. You are not the first.

That however does not make you the spokesperson for the entire BC community.

I have found that many on the BC do appreciate my posts, they often aren't posters because they don't like how many treat those who post.

I also have had many serious interactions with some who enjoy engaging in some serious discussions.

You are however entitled to judge me anyway you like.

Life is life.

542thruNthru

I have run into many who don't like me or what I have to say. You are not the first.

That however does not make you the spokesperson for the entire BC community.

I have found that many on the BC do appreciate my posts, they often aren't posters because they don't like how many treat those who post.

I also have had many serious interactions with some who enjoy engaging in some serious discussions.

You are however entitled to judge me anyway you like.

Life is life.

You've been gone a while.

Cheryl made @Coldworld the spokesperson for BC about 3 months ago.