Trump will be the 1st Bitcoin President!!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't read the Times...it's behind a paywall

The man that said Bitcoin was a scam now promotes a Bitcoin business.

That sounds just like someone you'd support seeing how good you have been doing a 180 on your beliefs.
Nice deflection from the fact that you were wrong.

AP:
"Trump plans to deliver remarks next Monday about ...the company World Liberty Financial"

NY times:
"he did not address the project"

Fooled by fake news again.
Sad.

I don't read the Times...it's behind a paywall

The man that said Bitcoin was a scam now promotes a Bitcoin business.

That sounds just like someone you'd support seeing how good you have been doing a 180 on your beliefs.
It's not a Bitcoin business though, whatever that is anyways, Bitcoin is a totally different animal

For the laypeople reading this thread, Trump is basically creating a chuck-e-cheese token, keeping a portion of the supply, hyping the token, then selling it on the open market; once the price gets high enough, they sell their portion then abandon it and the remaining value will plummet because no one actually needs it

Thebrownblob

It's not a Bitcoin business though, whatever that is anyways, Bitcoin is a totally different animal

For the laypeople reading this thread, Trump is basically creating a chuck-e-cheese token, keeping a portion of the supply, hyping the token, then selling it on the open market; once the price gets high enough, they sell their portion then abandon it and the remaining value will plummet because no one actually needs it
I really have a very rudimentary understanding of any of that stuff I’ll just keep my gold, silver and brass.

govols019

You smell that?
Nice deflection from the fact that you were wrong.

AP:
"Trump plans to deliver remarks next Monday about ...the company World Liberty Financial"

NY times:
"he did not address the project"

Fooled by fake news again.
Sad.

Again, can't read the Times....don't care what they say.

Link the article you're quoting the snippet from.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No he isn't.
You're misinformed.

Over70irregs

I’m still confused is bitcoin a store of wealth or a form of payment?

And if everything can be found on the Blockchain, how is it anonymous? Call me Skeptical of digital money.

Except maybe Monero or pirate coin ect.
Most liquid asset on the planet. It is psuedo anonymous. An address can be tracked and seen by everyone unlike a bank account. You just don’t know who it is on the other end unless your a big timer exchange.

Over70irregs

OK, so not anonymous thank you, you can have it.
TY. We are in a recession sir. You will soon custody in your 401k and pension. Banks are starting to custody. But the amazing thing is you can front run them for the first time in history. Or let them do it for you for a …….fee.
1726884676246.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol, and if that happens, you think bitcoin will save you? No that will be Civil War.
There's a libertarian/anarchist aspect to the Bitcoin cult that thinks they're anonymous and the government can't control Bitcoin.

Thing is, there's these things called laws, and this thing called the IRS, and these buildings called prisons. The government can absolutely cripple crypto if they choose to.

If crypto is an important election issue for someone, the only choice is Republicans. Democrats are openly anti crypto.

Thebrownblob

There's a libertarian/anarchist aspect to the Bitcoin cult that thinks they're anonymous and the government can't control Bitcoin.

Thing is, there's these things called laws, and this thing called the IRS, and these buildings called prisons. The government can absolutely cripple crypto if they choose to.

If crypto is an important election issue for someone, the only choice is Republicans. Democrats are openly anti crypto.

I’m all about keeping private transactions private. Seems to me. It’s a race for the government to put us in digital prison. They will say it’s. Because of convenience and bad guys. Of course they’re here to help us. 😂🙄

Over70irregs

Lol, and if that happens, you think bitcoin will save you? No that will be Civil War.
It will disincentivize war. There is no one to fight in a CW. We are in a time of 1’s and 0’s. CW was already fought and won. CW talk is a washed up HS jock still wearing his letterman’s jacket thinking he still has the “juice”..

Thebrownblob

It will disincentivize war. There is no one to fight in a CW. We are in a time of 1’s and 0’s. CW was already fought and won. CW talk is a washed up HS jock still wearing his letterman’s jacket thinking he still has the “juice”..
Yes
Human beings are totally different now because of 1s and Os!🙄 You really drank the Kool-Aid.😂
I got news for you. There’s nothing new under the sun.

Over70irregs

Yes
Human beings are totally different now because of 1s ans Os!🙄 You really drank the Kool-Aid.😂
I got news for you. There’s nothing new under the sun.
Yes there is. Hard $ encompassing your time and energy has been invented. One of the best tools ever created. Bitcoin and time are the only man made assets where no power of demand can create more supply. (Digest that last sentence)

Thebrownblob

Yes there is. Hard $ encompassing your time and energy has been invented. One of the best tools ever created. Bitcoin and time are the only man made assets where no power of demand can create more supply. (Digest that last sentence)
No need to digest it. You regurgitated it from some other place lol.

Enjoy your digital asset I believe it has value, I do not believe I want to be part of your religion.