Unhinged Left

Sportello

did you miss the part where i said the guy was independent and not really politcally motivated. He disliked all sides and everyone. Thus answering my point again, not politcally motavated vs the softball killing, asking specifically about republicans and having a list of republicans, plus is facebook posts about taking out trump.
Sounds like @wkmac

I believe the guy who got shot voted for allowing crazy people to have guns.

newfie

Nice try, though.

According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had expressed a longstanding dislike for Gabrielle Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had often said that women should not hold positions of power.[46][47] He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?"[20] Loughner kept Giffords' form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made".[48] Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told the New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government."[47]

who?

BrownArmy

your talking to the wrong person on guns, i think everyone should be allowed to carry in all 50 states without all these permits and across state lines

What about 'States' Rights'?

Why should the Boston police have to deal with yahoos from neighboring states showing up, armed and essentially un-vetted, to massed crowd events like the Marathon?

It's not clear to me we have the infrastructure in place, nationally, to make gun permits equivalent to drivers licenses.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What about 'States' Rights'?

Why should the Boston police have to deal with yahoos from neighboring states showing up, armed and essentially un-vetted, to massed crowd events like the Marathon?

It's not clear to me we have the infrastructure in place, nationally, to make gun permits equivalent to drivers licenses.
im sure they would figure some way to do it

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
im sure they would figure some way to do it
I'm sure they would but I'm not sure you would like the result. I hear people say they want nationwide carry laws, but I don't think they realize it would most likely mean more restrictions on gun rights not less.

I have a carry permit, but to be honest, I feel like the training and certification requirements were kind of a huge joke. I have mixed feelings about it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I'm sure they would but I'm not sure you would like the result. I hear people say they want nationwide carry laws, but I don't think they realize it would most likely mean more restrictions on gun rights not less.

I have a carry permit, but to be honest, I feel like the training and certification requirements were kind of a huge joke. I have mixed feelings about it.

Wanna hear funny?

All I have to do here is go to the sheriff's office, fill out a form and give them twenty bucks.

Instant CCW.

Jkloc420

it might

Jkloc420

there would have to be a trade off

And yet they let you drive the big truck..m

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Wanna hear funny?

All I have to do here is go to the sheriff's office, fill out a form and give them twenty bucks.

Instant CCW.
8 hour class ($100), 10 fingerprints at the UPS store ($25) and a day in line at the DMV ($200 something in fees if I remember right). Then you get to wait 3 months for the background check to go through and permit to come in the mail lol.

Needs to be cheaper and quicker, but the class was kind of a joke. Should have spent a lot more time going over situational type stuff and the laws that relate to them.

Jkloc420

8 hour class ($100), 10 fingerprints at the UPS store ($25) and a day in line at the DMV ($200 something in fees if I remember right). Then you get to wait 3 months for the background check to go through and permit to come in the mail lol.

Needs to be cheaper and quicker, but the class was kind of a joke. Should have spent a lot more time going over situational type stuff and the laws that relate to them.
it is expensive