Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Ibt804Hammer

Hey Aces up, Did you for get the 2 million in UPS stock that Carey's father left him? Isn't that a conflict of Interest? Didn't he say he never knew about that? You don't believe that Aces up do you?

Hey Aces what about this one? Carey had gotten a bank employee to notarize his forgery of his wife's signature on a document in connection with real estate he had purchased with a girlfriend.

He lived good for a tuna sandwich, suit off the rack kind of guy.

In recent years the government has removed numerous Teamsters leaders for associating with mobsters. Those same rules apparently did not apply to Carey.

Like had enough said he was nothing but a good bull **** artist!

This is what the E.Board Honors!

Who was a better president for local 804 or the Teamsters? And don't tell me Howie or Jimmy........

Clinton wasn't the cleanest president of the US but will you agree he was a fair president or would you say he sucked because he liked cigars :)

Either way, your opinion is respected till you knock around the best president our local has ever seen.

Had enough

VOTE
MEMBERS VOICE BECAUSE

The Executive Board of Local 804 Row B was outside Foster Ave last week campaigning with a SCAB trying to get your vote. This is the same guy during the 1997 Strike who was working loading trucks and delivering packages. Meanwhile, all the other union brothers and sisters were outside on the picket line. When asked by a couple of Union Brothers why are you working? He said he had mouths to feed and a mortgage to pay. I guess the members on the picket line did not have to feed their families or pay their mortgage?

This is the ULTIMATE CARDINAL SIN when your Executive Board is outside your building campaigning with a member that crossed the picket line. That same member is now trying to pass himself off as a big Union Member.

This is why it is so important that you send in your ballot immediately and vote for the:

MEMBERS VOICE SLATE ROW C ALL THE WAY

We need
INTEGRITY, COURAGE, and EXPERIENCE to represent the members at the:
2011 DELEGATES CONVENTION

Had enough

Has to do with drivers cashing there checks with Jury Duty on them when they were not on Jury Duty. Hope they all get together and blame management.....

Once again Row B has lied.........All the men fired on 43rd Street were not part of a Jury Duty Scam........

Row B has No experience to protect our members!!!!!!! Good Job Sam !!!!!!!!!!

AcesUp804

Once again Row B has lied.........All the men fired on 43rd Street were not part of a Jury Duty Scam........

Row B has No experience to protect our members!!!!!!! Good Job Sam !!!!!!!!!!

Why did anyone from Row B tell you that or are you going by what you hear. Again no facts just here-say.

Do you even know what is going on there since you are running your mouth????

Eyes posted:
Has to do with drivers cashing there checks with Jury Duty on them when they were not on Jury Duty. Hope they all get together and blame management.....

UPS fired them because they cashed there checks with jury duty on them but were not on jury duty , reports are UPS was hiding numbers and paid drivers in jury duty time , only problem is that the drivers were getting paid a lot more then what they worked , thats the problem , also heard that some didn't know , others had direct deposit and never opened there checks. UPS thinks they were all working together , so if UPS is right that would be a SCAM , if there right ....Have to see what happens .....Hey way to go Hadnoclue to speak with no facts....

Last edited:

Had enough

Why did anyone from Row B tell you that or are you going by what you hear. Again no facts just here-say.

Eyes posted:

UPS fired them because they cashed there checks with jury duty on them but were not on jury duty , reports are UPS was hiding numbers and paid drivers in jury duty time , only problem is that the drivers were getting paid a lot more then what they worked , thats the problem , also heard that some didn't know , others had direct deposit and never opened there checks. UPS thinks they were all working together , so if UPS is right that would be a SCAM , if there right ....Have to see what happens .....Hey way to go Hadnoclue to speak with no facts....

They lied to the members so they did not look bad with an election going on.....You don't know what your saying...Do me a favor and don't answer me....Because you lie threw your teeth!!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Eyes posted:

Speaking with no Facts is ROW B

Posted by Eyeslookingin : " Being pay for Jury Duty when your on Jury Duty and then cashing that check"were you on jury duty these days NO did you know your check had Jury Duty on them YES"
Heard guys were getting paid thousands of dollars , long time issue."

Look who is speaking with no facts, Row B would say anything not to make them look bad. Letting Management walk our members out of the buildings and making up stories about the members that they were stealing and there was nothing they could do.... What a bunch E Board lies again. - ROW B aka MANAGEMENT is helping the company fire whom every they want.

E Board, the count down continues, 1yr 10 months left for you guys.........

VOTE ROW C

AcesUp804

They lied to the members so they did not look bad with an election going on.....You don't know what your saying...Do me a favor and don't answer me....Because you lie threw your teeth!!!

The election is done just like your bubby "Mistake" has said over 90% of ballots are back , more like 98% now. Ballots went out 2 weeks ago. So saying that they lied so not to look bad is a lie by you , you never have any facts.

AcesUp804

Mistake4 : Letting Management walk our members out of the buildings, You say letting like any thing could be done mister I have 7 years on the job , Every time UPS walked a member out of Foster when Tony D was here , he would invoked article 7 and the guy would still get walk and Tony would always say "THEY WILL PAY HIM NO MATTER WHAT" but they still got walked.......

EyesLookingIn

UPS has been violating Article 7 for over 14 years and all that Howie would tell us is " he'll get his money back at arbitration " Yea right good luck

I heard that all 14 guys are going to be paid for the 3 days out before the hearing. I heard this from Matt H. Labor Guy

804brown

Speaking with no Facts is ROW B

Posted by Eyeslookingin : " Being pay for Jury Duty when your on Jury Duty and then cashing that check"were you on jury duty these days NO did you know your check had Jury Duty on them YES"
Heard guys were getting paid thousands of dollars , long time issue."

Look who is speaking with no facts, Row B would say anything not to make them look bad. Letting Management walk our members out of the buildings and making up stories about the members that they were stealing and there was nothing they could do.... What a bunch E Board lies again. - ROW B aka MANAGEMENT is helping the company fire whom every they want.

E Board, the count down continues, 1yr 10 months left for you guys.........

VOTE ROW C

Lets see am I going to believe some one from 43st. Or a lying "mistake" who knows absolutlely everything about nothing?? Hmm

By the way you could stop campaigning now. It is quite over for the Row C (aka Row A) boys. For Tony D and Angelo G and John N, time to pack it in. As for the "extras" on their ticket, you made a big mistake joining up with the former Row A boys. You should have worked with this new board instead of trying to undermine them. I guess that strategy didn't work too good. Now you will be tainted with the Row A stigma. We have moved on from them and we will move on from you!

Had enough

VOTE
MEMBERS VOICE BECAUSE

The Executive Board of Local 804 Row B was outside Foster Ave last week campaigning with a SCAB trying to get your vote. This is the same guy during the 1997 Strike who was working loading trucks and delivering packages. Meanwhile, all the other union brothers and sisters were outside on the picket line. When asked by a couple of Union Brothers why are you working? He said he had mouths to feed and a mortgage to pay. I guess the members on the picket line did not have to feed their families or pay their mortgage?

This is the ULTIMATE CARDINAL SIN when your Executive Board is outside your building campaigning with a member that crossed the picket line. That same member is now trying to pass himself off as a big Union Member.

This is why it is so important that you send in your ballot immediately and vote for the:

MEMBERS VOICE SLATE ROW C ALL THE WAY

We need
INTEGRITY, COURAGE, and EXPERIENCE to represent the members at the:
2011 DELEGATES CONVENTION

\Another reason why the Members want "THE MEMBERS VOICE"

AcesUp804

So your still talking about Mark C , I guess most of Marine Park , Tony D's center likes scabs since most believed Mark C. The man who had the family jewels to put out a flier out on Tony D letting all the members know what a racist he really is , and stood out side and handed it out. I guess Tony D should watch who he drives home next time. Thats why he got crushed when he ran for steward.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Mistake4 : Letting Management walk our members out of the buildings, You say letting like any thing could be done mister I have 7 years on the job , Every time UPS walked a member out of Foster when Tony D was here , he would invoked article 7 and the guy would still get walk and Tony would always say "THEY WILL PAY HIM NO MATTER WHAT" but they still got walked.......

Wrong again Ace, you and your Row B aka Management, can lie some more, I see your not disputing that ROW B cant save anyone because you know its true. The only members getting walk out of foster ave is from your boy Anthony C. They even call the hall complaining about him. Members there tell me he should loosen his belt around his leather jacket when hes in the building, maybe that would give him more oxygen.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Lets see am I going to believe some one from 43st. Or a lying "mistake" who knows absolutlely everything about nothing?? Hmm

By the way you could stop campaigning now. It is quite over for the Row C (aka Row A) boys. For Tony D and Angelo G and John N, time to pack it in. As for the "extras" on their ticket, you made a big mistake joining up with the former Row A boys. You should have worked with this new board instead of trying to undermine them. I guess that strategy didn't work too good. Now you will be tainted with the Row A stigma. We have moved on from them and we will move on from you!

The truth is hurting you, and you are afraid the members now know the truth about our E board and you are running out of lies, Keep repeating yourself, because all the members are laughing at you and the E Board, aka Management board.

The end is near for you guys......

AcesUp804

Reports coming out of Times Plaza Alphonso C center is that most of the drivers did not vote for the row c slate. They voted for Al and Row B leaving off 1 Row B guy. Good friends of Al's were going around showing drivers how to vote. I'm NOT saying that Al knew about this or even OK'd it. But Alphonso has been out for over a week and a bunch of drivers were talking about it today before the start time. Plus the alt-steward Al fired the Monday before the ballots were mailed told all his buddies to vote Row B thats at least 1/3 the center.

MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE ROW D NEXT TIME. 804 MEMBERS UNITED EASY WIN..... MARCH 18