Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

all you say is "Members there tell me " " Members there tell me " , hey wait I though Anthony C is never in Foster ?? Just so you know I see him 3 times a week ,, row c has no chance in my building ..........

ROW C or ROW A , still adds up to ROW LOSER

AcesUp804

nothing more to say here , ballots are in count is march 18

be back march 18 , to all and i mean all , be safe.......

WE ARE ALL TEAMSTERS , GOD BLESS

Had enough

[video=youtube;6kpuz6us7tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kpuz6us7tg&feature=mfu_in_order&list=ul"[/video]

i wish i could take credit for this but again i can't!!!! They just keep on coming to me!!! vote row c all the way.....members voice

Again I do not stand alone!!!!! You can post whatever you want!!!!

Actions speaks louder then words!!!

The action of the members spoke!!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

Your on it more then anyone else these days.... I guess you have a lot of growing up to do!!!

Talk about taking a post out of context! Its childhood antics from the poster with three names that keeps me posting back in this mess of a thread(wolf,enough,mistake). I have a feeling in a few weeks, all 3 of you will be silenced by a majority of a vote.

Had enough

Talk about taking a post out of context! Its childhood antics from the poster with three names that keeps me posting back in this mess of a thread(wolf,enough,mistake). I have a feeling in a few weeks, all 3 of you will be silenced by a majority of a vote.

Number one I am teasing you, because I went back on hearing all the lies myself, from Aces, Eyes and brown 804

Number two Row C is looking pretty good. Dont be so quick to jump!!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

ummmm thats funny because ken.r is not on the ticket ... somebodies management...

And neither is Mark H or Liam the boy wonder, so what's the point?
Ken agitator(bc name) was on here all the time before the election, knew he changed his name, now I wonder to what......

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

And neither is Mark H or Liam the boy wonder, so what's the point?
Ken agitator(bc name) was on here all the time before the election, knew he changed his name, now I wonder to what......

The point is you said you did not vote the slate for Row B. WHO DID YOU LEAVE OFF. Ken R is not on the ballot. GET IT.......