Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

Tony .d i looked into your eyes tony.d i listened to your voice Tony .d and your looked and sounded different[[[[[[[ almost like when you loss that steward shop election Tony.d lol maybe you were just off your game that day \\ :dissapointed:

ROW A

Steve .m is causing problems in feeder dept. along with his father bill.b these guys think their still on the board!!!!! news flash bill.b and this buds for you >.you lost the election dec.3 2009 remember >>>>> your just another feeder guy now ... get over it >>>my family is just important as yours

Had enough

Steve .m is causing problems in feeder dept. along with his father bill.b these guys think their still on the board!!!!! news flash bill.b and this buds for you >.you lost the election dec.3 2009 remember >>>>> your just another feeder guy now ... get over it >>>my family is just important as yours

Your family should always be just as important as anyone elses!!!

Had enough

Another four men walked off the job yesturday at 43rd Street!!!!! This definatly did not have anything to do with the so called Jury Duty scam that they came up with!!!!! Local 804'S finest went to 43rd Street " Pete M., Sam C., Dave friend" They did $h*t for the men. I lost count on the amount of members that were walked off in the one year this board was in office!!!!!! I know its at least 320, it might even be more!!!!!

THAT IS WHY THE MEMBERS CHOSE THE

MEMBERS VOICE!!!!!!!

Had enough

nothing more to say here , ballots are in count is march 18

be back march 18 , to all and i mean all , be safe.......

WE ARE ALL TEAMSTERS , GOD BLESS

Hey aces when Row C wins are you going to congratulate them??? This is the third time I asked you!!!! I mean since we are all teamsters...:wink2:

ROW A

breaking news more evidence to back up my rating
system !!!!@!@@ brush ave business agent DAVE.O HAS NOT BEEN SEEN THIS YEAR
:surprised:WOW... his 3 rating has been reducedto a BIG FAT 0 ..... oh ok im sorry my buddy just reminded me he was up there once or twice lol i wanna be fair

EyesLookingIn

Another four men walked off the job yesturday at 43rd Street!!!!! This definatly did not have anything to do with the so called Jury Duty scam that they came up with!!!!! Local 804'S finest went to 43rd Street " Pete M., Sam C., Dave friend" They did $h*t for the men. I lost count on the amount of members that were walked off in the one year this board was in office!!!!!! I know its at least 320, it might even be more!!!!!

so called Jury Duty scam? what are u talking about ,, who's they?? tell us 1 just 1 thing that u heard with your own eyes that an E Board member said about whats going on in 43rd ST ,, stop being a ball washers .....

EyesLookingIn

Breaking News ,,IF row c losses this election , Danny M who is running on row c , already has 3 stewards to run if Angelo , Tony D and John are dropped. The stewards are from Brush , Melville and Suffolk but they will only run if no old e board guys are running. One of the stewards is a good buddy of a feeder guy I know.

What will Rocky , steward from the East side building do? run with Danny's strong slate or stick with Angelo , time will tell......

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Breaking News ,,IF row c losses this election , Danny M who is running on row c , already has 3 stewards to run if Angelo , Tony D and John are dropped. The stewards are from Brush , Melville and Suffolk but they will only run if no old e board guys are running. One of the stewards is a good buddy of a feeder guy I know.

What will Rocky , steward from the East side building do? run with Danny's strong slate or stick with Angelo , time will tell......

Breaking News, EyesLookingIn keeps making up stories, LOL just like the Jury
Duty story you made up for your Row B friends at 43rd. Eyes you have more stories than the empire state building.
Eyes word is the E board is going to pass you up!!!! so keep dreaming...

Had enough

so called Jury Duty scam? what are u talking about ,, who's they?? tell us 1 just 1 thing that u heard with your own eyes that an E Board member said about whats going on in 43rd ST ,, stop being a ball washers .....

Your big mouth without any proof of anything!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

Breaking News, EyesLookingIn keeps making up stories, LOL just like the Jury
Duty story you made up for your Row B friends at 43rd. Eyes you have more stories than the empire state building.
Eyes word is the E board is going to pass you up!!!! so keep dreaming...

Jury Duty wasn't a story guys got paid in Jury Duty time that admitted were not on Jury Duty. I feel its UPS problem not our members.

Fact is Angelo , Tony and John are done , on MARCH 18 , they will get crushed and Angelo , Tony and John will get the least amount of votes for row c.

Had enough

Could someone tell Jack D/aka/Ham sandwich from Foster to come on The Browncafe..... People want to hear why he is telling everyone to Vote for Row C all the way and then mark a check next to his name for his vote!!!!! He is running on Row B ....I mean WTF!!!!

Vote Row C all the way and put the Ham sandwich in the garbage!!!!! LOL:please:

Last edited:

Had enough

BREAKING NEWS----6 more men discharged yesterday!!!!! And more to come!!!!! 43rd street is a mess.......True facts..... The Union did not go to 43rd St and sit in on one of the Hearings. The shop stewards had to do all the hearings themselves. But the union did agree the members were wrong. They did not do a thing to save their jobs.....

lonewolf

"If" Row C looses but I dont think they will loose to the circus

Last edited by a moderator: