Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

Why would you want to send someone who likes Hoffa to vegas when this is about getting Hoffa out of office... Row A I think that you were right.. Eyes might be a shop steward at 43rd... I hear that the members love David friend and dislikes Sammy because he is quiet... You should know this because you stated that you are from 43rd..

Sorry never a steward

EyesLookingIn

Tim S cant make any changes... Only the E Board can make changes to the ones who were hired.. Ant C. Will R. and Liam R. These are the only ones on the chopping block.. Read your BY-Laws!

But something has to give , Anthony C has Foster & Manh South and Liam R has Mespeth ,,, they both will carry a ton of votes to the slate. Dave O and Sam C were glad to leave those buildings.

Ibt804Hammer

With all these changes, what buildings does Chris, Ken, Jim, Steve and Sammy cover. I would guess Elmsford and Yorktown are Chris but who knows what Tim is planning.

ROW A

If you are correct in saying that only 2500 voted that is a lot for the delegate election in past years only about 1800 or less voted.

I would not say that Tim S should walk away its only been 15 months don't think we can judge him until 30 months.

I'm hoping that Row B wins a very close election to see what Tim S does do to his slate. I think he needs to make at least 3 to 4 changes , curious to see what he does.
ok you name your 3 or 4 and i will name my 3 for sures :wink2:

ROW A

I heard so much about this site so i decided to join so i could give my honest opinion about things and how things are going with my union local 804 . I have more than 15 years less than 25 I`m from the long island facility . we have two union guys that represent us here Peter . m and Markie.h two different styles lol Peter covers the drivers and Markie covers the inside . ok Peters biggest problem is his mouth lol and Markies biggest problem is the color of his skin . I know it sounds harsh for a guys first post but its the truth .Peter yells and screams and curses out supervisors and puts on a show and nothings done about it .I even seen peter touch a supervisor and nothing was done . I hope Mark sues for what was done to him by ups i certainly would testify for the man . ok As for Mark white members they dislike him just because the man is black .And Im white so i know this first hand . Both of these guys Peter and Mark are far better then bill.b on any day ! ok that`s enough typing for today lol . SHOP STEWARD LONG ISLAND NY

CRASH501

i heard so much about this site so i decided to join so i could give my honest opinion about things and how things are going with my union local 804 . I have more than 15 years less than 25 i`m from the long island facility . We have two union guys that represent us here peter . M and markie.h two different styles lol peter covers the drivers and markie covers the inside . Ok peters biggest problem is his mouth lol and markies biggest problem is the color of his skin . I know it sounds harsh for a guys first post but its the truth .peter yells and screams and curses out supervisors and puts on a show and nothings done about it .i even seen peter touch a supervisor and nothing was done . I hope mark sues for what was done to him by ups i certainly would testify for the man . Ok as for mark white members they dislike him just because the man is black .and im white so i know this first hand . Both of these guys peter and mark are far better then bill.b on any day ! Ok that`s enough typing for today lol . Shop steward long island ny
welcome to b.c. Shoppie

chris s has mt vernon also . That is 3 buildings day and night. Seems like too much!

chris s. Is a lying piece of s...

Ibt804Hammer

I heard so much about this site so i decided to join so i could give my honest opinion about things and how things are going with my union local 804 . I have more than 15 years less than 25 I`m from the long island facility . we have two union guys that represent us here Peter . m and Markie.h two different styles lol Peter covers the drivers and Markie covers the inside . ok Peters biggest problem is his mouth lol and Markies biggest problem is the color of his skin . I know it sounds harsh for a guys first post but its the truth .Peter yells and screams and curses out supervisors and puts on a show and nothings done about it .I even seen peter touch a supervisor and nothing was done . I hope Mark sues for what was done to him by ups i certainly would testify for the man . ok As for Mark white members they dislike him just because the man is black .And Im white so i know this first hand . Both of these guys Peter and Mark are far better then bill.b on any day ! ok that`s enough typing for today lol . SHOP STEWARD LONG ISLAND NY

I agree with all except I don't know much about the color barrier so I can't comment on that. I pray that Bill donteven think about trying a comback. He was horrible. Pete is a loud mouth but you are correct Pete>Bill. Pete also handles the feeder dept in Nassau, suffolk and Melville or I heard he is suppost to.

Last edited:

bwaybrown

More guys walked off the job because of this jury duty fiasco. The Midtown West manager will get a promotion!... you know that a--hole AL friend---- was bragging that if he ran for union office he would beat T.S. he's walking around smirking and grinning like it a victory celebration. then he walks up and very comely says that he has a mole in the union that calls him on his phone so that he can hear the union meetings .... I have an Idea who this mole is !!!!!!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

More guys walked off the job because of this jury duty fiasco. The Midtown West manager will get a promotion!... you know that a--hole AL friend---- was bragging that if he ran for union office he would beat T.S. he's walking around smirking and grinning like it a victory celebration. then he walks up and very comely says that he has a mole in the union that calls him on his phone so that he can hear the union meetings .... I have an Idea who this mole is !!!!!!!!!!

Its his safety pals Vinnie or Tony ,, Vinnie is running with row c this guy always goes to lunch with Al friend and goes to his house a lot. What a joke he is......

EyesLookingIn

chris s. Is a lying piece of s...[/QUOTE]

Like you said in the past Crash , Chris let yet you down once so 3 strikes and he's out. and thats kool....

But he is very well liked in his buildings , doesn't make deals , fights 110% ever time , tells the members the truth good or bad......

PLEASE WE DON'T NEED TO HEAR AGAIN WHY YOU DON'T LIKE CHRIS ,,, BEEN THERE DONE THAT.....

EyesLookingIn

With all these changes, what buildings does Chris, Ken, Jim, Steve and Sammy cover. I would guess Elmsford and Yorktown are Chris but who knows what Tim is planning.

These changes are not new its been like this since Sept 2010.

Chris - not sure
Ken - Melville and Suffolk Local sorts at nite
Jim - picks his @ss all day , no building thats a joke. He brings NO votes to their slate , don't tell me all the work he has , Tony M always had something.
Steve - 43rd , Mespeth and Manh South Local sorts at nite
Sam - 43rd 2nd & 3rd Floor Drivers , Manh North Drivers

Ibt804Hammer

These changes are not new its been like this since Sept 2010.

Chris - not sure
Ken - Melville and Suffolk Local sorts at nite
Jim - picks his @ss all day , no building thats a joke. He brings NO votes to their slate , don't tell me all the work he has , Tony M always had something.
Steve - 43rd , Mespeth and Manh South Local sorts at nite
Sam - 43rd 2nd & 3rd Floor Drivers , Manh North Drivers
lol

Out here
Neil Suffolk package and feeder
Dave- melville and brush package
Pete -nassau package and feeeders
Mark-nassau hub

EyesLookingIn

ok you name your 3 or 4 and i will name my 3 for sures :wink2:

Dave O , Sam C and Ken R ,, use to think David friend but he was a good steward just think 43rd isn't a good fit right now.

I think Tim S should give , David friend - Foster ,, Sam C - Manh South and North ,, Anthony C - all of 43rd St