Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

tellthetruth

I heard so much about this site so i decided to join so i could give my honest opinion about things and how things are going with my union local 804 . I have more than 15 years less than 25 I`m from the long island facility . we have two union guys that represent us here Peter . m and Markie.h two different styles lol Peter covers the drivers and Markie covers the inside . ok Peters biggest problem is his mouth lol and Markies biggest problem is the color of his skin . I know it sounds harsh for a guys first post but its the truth .Peter yells and screams and curses out supervisors and puts on a show and nothings done about it .I even seen peter touch a supervisor and nothing was done . I hope Mark sues for what was done to him by ups i certainly would testify for the man . ok As for Mark white members they dislike him just because the man is black .And Im white so i know this first hand . Both of these guys Peter and Mark are far better then bill.b on any day ! ok that`s enough typing for today lol . SHOP STEWARD LONG ISLAND NY
I heard the same thing!!!

tellthetruth

More guys walked off the job because of this jury duty fiasco. The Midtown West manager will get a promotion!... you know that a--hole AL friend---- was bragging that if he ran for union office he would beat T.S. he's walking around smirking and grinning like it a victory celebration. then he walks up and very comely says that he has a mole in the union that calls him on his phone so that he can hear the union meetings .... I have an Idea who this mole is !!!!!!!!!!
WHO?

tellthetruth

Dave O , Sam C and Ken R ,, use to think David friend but he was a good steward just think 43rd isn't a good fit right now.

I think Tim S should give , David friend - Foster ,, Sam C - Manh South and North ,, Anthony C - all of 43rd St
First I think Tim should retire and Jim should retire also... Everything else will work itself out.. What I'm hearing in the feeder dept is that Tim and Jim are clueless.. Every night I'm hearing this..

tellthetruth

Dave O , Sam C and Ken R ,, use to think David friend but he was a good steward just think 43rd isn't a good fit right now.

I think Tim S should give , David friend - Foster ,, Sam C - Manh South and North ,, Anthony C - all of 43rd St
I never heard of one agent having 43rd st.. That would be alot to cover unless its true that Ant C. really was a deal maker in Man S. I heard he use to go home all the time... And then there is that DM Al friend... Ant C never dealt with someone like that.. He comes from a small building..But then again his last name do end in a vowel.

tellthetruth

These changes are not new its been like this since Sept 2010.

Chris - not sure
Ken - Melville and Suffolk Local sorts at nite
Jim - picks his @ss all day , no building thats a joke. He brings NO votes to their slate , don't tell me all the work he has , Tony M always had something.
Steve - 43rd , Mespeth and Manh South Local sorts at nite
Sam - 43rd 2nd & 3rd Floor Drivers , Manh North Drivers
How do you know so much?

EyesLookingIn

First I think Tim should retire and Jim should retire also... Everything else will work itself out.. What I'm hearing in the feeder dept is that Tim and Jim are clueless.. Every night I'm hearing this..

I talk to a lot of feeder guys not what I'm hearing. To say their clueless doesn't make sense and isn't true. Saying they can make better choices maybe.

EyesLookingIn

I never heard of one agent having 43rd st.. That would be alot to cover unless its true that Ant C. really was a deal maker in Man S. I heard he use to go home all the time... And then there is that DM Al friend... Ant C never dealt with someone like that.. He comes from a small building..But then again his last name do end in a vowel.

WOW guess I hit a nerve TELL ,, calling him a deal maker thats funny , truth is your guy David friend has lost control of the 4th FL in 43rd St. Everyone knows that if you get in trouble on the 4th Floor go see Al friend with your steward but don't bring David friend , thats your best shot of working something out. A driver was out of work and his steward Mark J told David to WAIT outside and Mark and the driver went into the DM office and the driver got his job back. Because Al friend told them if David is in here I'll see you in arbitration. Besides Foster and Manh South have more drivers then 43rd any way , the both have 9 centers total. Like I said David was a good shop steward and is very smart but I don't think it's a good fit here , plus all he has is 4 centers and some of the feeders , how hard is feeders ( I should know ) biggest problems here are , YO DAVID THEY WASHED MY JOB or YO DAVID WHY CANT I DO THAT OVERTIME ,, BUNCH OF CRY BABIES.............

804brown

These changes are not new its been like this since Sept 2010.

Chris - not sure
Ken - Melville and Suffolk Local sorts at nite
Jim - picks his @ss all day , no building thats a joke. He brings NO votes to their slate , don't tell me all the work he has , Tony M always had something.
Steve - 43rd , Mespeth and Manh South Local sorts at nite
Sam - 43rd 2nd & 3rd Floor Drivers , Manh North Drivers

Chris S- All Elmsford, Yorktown, Mt vernon
Ken R -Melville Local Sort, Suffolk Local Sort, all outside shops
Steve A- 43rd St Hub and Preload, Maspeth Hub and MIdnight
Sam C - 43rd St 2 and 3 fl drivers, all Man North
Dave O - All Brush, Melville Preload and drivers
Pete M- Nassau Drivers, all Eastside, Feeder maspeth and Foster
Mark H- Nassau Hub and Preload, Foster Hub
Neil O- Suffolk Preload and Drivers, Long Island Feeder
Dave friend- 43rd St 4th fl drivers, upstate and nyc feeders
Liam R- Maspeth Preload and Drivers
Anthony C- Foster Preload and Drivers, all Man. South

Ibt804Hammer

WOW guess I hit a nerve TELL ,, calling him a deal maker thats funny , truth is your guy David friend has lost control of the 4th FL in 43rd St. Everyone knows that if you get in trouble on the 4th Floor go see Al friend with your steward but don't bring David friend , thats your best shot of working something out. A driver was out of work and his steward Mark J told David to WAIT outside and Mark and the driver went into the DM office and the driver got his job back. Because Al friend told them if David is in here I'll see you in arbitration. Besides Foster and Manh South have more drivers then 43rd any way , the both have 9 centers total. Like I said David was a good shop steward and is very smart but I don't think it's a good fit here , plus all he has is 4 centers and some of the feeders , how hard is feeders ( I should know ) biggest problems here are , YO DAVID THEY WASHED MY JOB or YO DAVID WHY CANT I DO THAT OVERTIME ,, BUNCH OF CRY BABIES.............

Small percent of feeder, mostly the old timers

EyesLookingIn

Chris S- All Elmsford, Yorktown, Mt vernon
Ken R -Melville Local Sort, Suffolk Local Sort, all outside shops
Steve A- 43rd St Hub and Preload, Maspeth Hub and MIdnight
Sam C - 43rd St 2 and 3 fl drivers, all Man North
Dave O - All Brush, Melville Preload and drivers
Pete M- Nassau Drivers, all Eastside, Feeder maspeth and Foster
Mark H- Nassau Hub and Preload, Foster Hub
Neil O- Suffolk Preload and Drivers, Long Island Feeder
Dave friend- 43rd St 4th fl drivers, upstate and nyc feeders
Liam R- Maspeth Preload and Drivers
Anthony C- Foster Preload and Drivers, all Man. South

WOW thanks 804brown , how do u know so much? LOL

tellthetruth

Never! It just doesn't sound like what I'm hearing. And if that did happen it just proves what was being said in the beginning.. The stewards in 43rd st are soldout like Monsellout. And the word around the camp fire is Al friend. is up to his neck in trouble..
Now what I heard from Foster when Ant C took over is that Remo was walking everyone with telematics.. And the inside shop stewards were complaining that Ant C was playing the vowel game with Phil..Trying to undo what was but in place before he was even put on. Word is Ant C isn't even the best Row A steward.. Time will tell! He is still green...

tellthetruth

HEY GUYS I HAVE SOME NEW STRANGE NEWS ABOUT OUR NEWLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TIM.S REPORTS ARE THAT TIM IS ASKING WELL ALMOST ASKING FORMER ROW A GUYS TO RUN FOR SPOTS ON THE BOARD !!!!! APPARENTLY TIM IS NOT GETTING ALONG WITH SOME OF HIS FELLOW BOARD MEMBERS.. TROUBLING ...FROM PACKAGE TO ORGANIZER=PRESIDENT=TO ROW A CONVERT..WOW .. THIS IS INFORMATION I SHOULD NOT AIR BUT THIS ONE IS TOO GOOD TO KEEP UNDER WRAPS ...KEN. R ...PETE .M ...DAVID.friend ... DAVE.O....MARK.H ..NEIL.O.. WOW THATS MORE HALF THE BOARD !!!!!!!!! :surprised:
I wonder why?

EyesLookingIn

Never! It just doesn't sound like what I'm hearing. And if that did happen it just proves what was being said in the beginning.. The stewards in 43rd st are soldout like Monsellout. And the word around the camp fire is Al friend. is up to his neck in trouble..
Now what I heard from Foster when Ant C took over is that Remo was walking everyone with telematics.. And the inside shop stewards were complaining that Ant C was playing the vowel game with Phil..Trying to undo what was but in place before he was even put on. Word is Ant C isn't even the best Row A steward.. Time will tell! He is still green...

Again Sorry I hit a nerve attacking your guy David but sometimes the truth hurts. I can tell by the way you answered that you do know whats going on but its easy to blame the stewards , then to say that its David's fault. You may be right , but the facts are he is not respected on the 4th Floor like he should be. So what to do now? I hear that David never has center meetings or even a floor meeting. I don't think he's the type of guy to give up? I hope not? So find away to make it better. As far as whats going on in Foster I don't know but talking to feeder guys Anthony C has most of the members behind him and that at least 75% voted Row B , cant say that in 43rd St. I do talk to David every now and then and I don't think I could do his job. Its not easy but stop complaining and start doing or pick a sleeper buddy....

ROW A

lol ok we differ in our choices i see:wink2: -------- dave.o ---jim.r-----pete.m----tim.s ---to start with and maybe one other guy..