Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

tellthetruth

dave friend is USELESS, unless you're interested in a man in a pimp outfit and a quick walk out of the building.
He look likes he wear the same suits Tony D. wore... Ok! I get it...
Who is this? Al friend. or John L. LOL! We heard what is going on in 43rd..Sacco and Conti said HI! LOL! Next!

Last edited:

tellthetruth

Again Sorry I hit a nerve attacking your guy David but sometimes the truth hurts. I can tell by the way you answered that you do know whats going on but its easy to blame the stewards , then to say that its David's fault. You may be right , but the facts are he is not respected on the 4th Floor like he should be. So what to do now? I hear that David never has center meetings or even a floor meeting. I don't think he's the type of guy to give up? I hope not? So find away to make it better. As far as whats going on in Foster I don't know but talking to feeder guys Anthony C has most of the members behind him and that at least 75% voted Row B , cant say that in 43rd St. I do talk to David every now and then and I don't think I could do his job. Its not easy but stop complaining and start doing or pick a sleeper buddy....
I am an active supporter of Row B.. Pick a sleeper buddy? LOL I have no time! LOL!

Had enough

He look likes he wear the same suits Tony D. wore... Ok! I get it...
Who is this? Al friend. or John L. LOL! We heard what is going on in 43rd..Sacco and Conti said HI! LOL! Next!

I think Tony D looks a lot better in his suits then Dave friend........ Tony's look like more money!!!!!! LOL

outlaw

the unionbusters lost today :happy2:now lets move on and make our union strong again .... three strikes and you retire !!!!!!!!

MOVE ON , I THINK NOT LANDSLIDE , I THINK NOT. I hear the slate vote was close and row B won by less than 200 votes. My friends the next year is going to be a blast.

outlaw

True, but row B needed a mandate and did not get it. The door is wide open, one more key guy with Donato and Angelo and row B is done.

Ibt804Hammer

True, but row B needed a mandate and did not get it. The door is wide open, one more key guy with Donato and Angelo and row B is done.

Maybe it will put a spark under Tims ass. Why don't we try to support him now instead of looking to take him down? At least till the election......
Btw nice new tractor :)

ROW A

it seems to me you could give two poops about our union starting that bs up again :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::biting::biting:just what ups wants:smart: try being alittle smarter brother

outlaw

You have the wrong person BUT that makes no difference. Support Tim hahahahaahah. NEVER NEVER NEVER. and no they can not wait till the next election Tony and Angelo need to start NOW. Look at the history of TDU slates that have won, most last only 1 term. Row B will split up, Rumor has it Pete M wants to starrt his own slate. Mark H wants to start his own slate and William R safty guy cant stand any of them because he has found out first hand they are a bunch of BS artist and he wants to start his own slate. And lets see how long it takes Row b to tell us about the new blue cross plan cover up. Like I said the next year is going to be a BLASTTTTTTTTTTT.

Ibt804Hammer

You have the wrong person BUT that makes no difference. Support Tim hahahahaahah. NEVER NEVER NEVER. and no they can not wait till the next election Tony and Angelo need to start NOW. Look at the history of TDU slates that have won, most last only 1 term. Row B will split up, Rumor has it Pete M wants to starrt his own slate. Mark H wants to start his own slate and William R safty guy cant stand any of them because he has found out first hand they are a bunch of BS artist and he wants to start his own slate. And lets see how long it takes Row b to tell us about the new blue cross plan cover up. Like I said the next year is going to be a BLASTTTTTTTTTTT.