Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Ibt804Hammer

This is why this board is fighting an uphill battle. Its all good, the few of you sore losers can't stop the members who give a crap. We all know your outlaw from Island City, your fooling no one....

ROW A

You have the wrong person BUT that makes no difference. Support Tim hahahahaahah. NEVER NEVER NEVER. and no they can not wait till the next election Tony and Angelo need to start NOW. Look at the history of TDU slates that have won, most last only 1 term. Row B will split up, Rumor has it Pete M wants to starrt his own slate. Mark H wants to start his own slate and William R safty guy cant stand any of them because he has found out first hand they are a bunch of BS artist and he wants to start his own slate. And lets see how long it takes Row b to tell us about the new blue cross plan cover up. Like I said the next year is going to be a BLASTTTTTTTTTTT.
man have you no shame making up stories about the board that can`t be true :sad-very::dissapointed:

outlaw

UPHILL BATTLE HAAAAAAAA. They are a bunch of A HOLES. Sore Loser NOT. This election should have been a blowout for row B. But it wasen't. Everyone thought this was going to be the last nail in Angelo and Tony's coffin NOT it showed they both still have game. Oh and guess what Tony D was the top vote getter for row c.

NO MANDATE = VICTORY FOR ANGELO AND TONY

Up your game Row B because the real game has just begun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AcesUp804

Congrats to Row B. I thought Row B would win by more. Yes Row C had a shot to win this but came up short. People will say a loss is a loss but Row C got what they wanted to be close. I hope they add more of the old board to there slate. Just remember 804 election is before the contract is up , no way anyone will beat Row B because members know that Tony , Angelo got us nothing , members will what to see what Row B can do. So talk all you want , its a waste of time........

AcesUp804

Now what I heard from Foster when Ant C took over is that Remo was walking everyone with telematics.. And the inside shop stewards were complaining that Ant C was playing the vowel game with Phil..Trying to undo what was but in place before he was even put on. Word is Ant C isn't even the best Row A steward.. Time will tell! He is still green...

Hey TELL , you are clueless , I like how you bring up the so called vowel game. It has nothing to do with race it has to do with the fact that the stewards that Mark H appointed are a joke , no one wants then to represent them and they have no clue , Mark didn't appoint them because they were needed he did it because he didn't like Phil , who he felt had to much power and Mark didn't know how to handle it. Just like in Nassau he appoints 10 stewards , that makes no sense what so ever but lets face it there not stewards they are his alternates. He thinks he's still a steward.

AcesUp804

I never heard of one agent having 43rd st.. That would be alot to cover unless its true that Ant C. really was a deal maker in Man S. I heard he use to go home all the time... And then there is that DM Al friend... Ant C never dealt with someone like that.. He comes from a small building..But then again his last name do end in a vowel.[/QUOTE]

"his last name do end in a vowel" word my brother....... Anthony C is far from a deal maker he just knows how to protect the members. David friend is a good guy and a good BA , we had him in Foster for a little while he's very smart and knows how to play the game , to be honest David and Anthony are a like. Not so much there styles but the way they handle what UPS throws at them , they both act quick on there feet and nothing gets passed them. I'm glad they are both part of Row B.

804brown

True, but row B needed a mandate and did not get it. The door is wide open, one more key guy with Donato and Angelo and row B is done.

Row B got that mandate with 68% back in Dec 2009! Once again, this vote was supposed to be about who are we going to send to the convention in June. Row C tried to make it about alot of things that had nothing to do with Las Vegas. They mislead the membership and once again Tony and Angelo were rejected by that same membership. Was the vote closer than I thought, yes. But then again it was a very low turnout which usually means the membership is either content or in a holding pattern. My feeling is the membership didnt want to go backwards to the Row A days, but they sent a message by making it close. Memo to Row B: transition is over, time to step it up. What about the building raids, what about the inflatable rat, what about the parking lot meetings, what about fighting UPS harassment.

804brown

True, but row B needed a mandate and did not get it. The door is wide open, one more key guy with Donato and Angelo and row B is done.

By Nov of 2012, this new board will have three full years of experience under their belts. The kinks will be all worked out. Plus they will be in the process of mobilizing the membership for the 2013 contract. Tony and Angelo's only chance was to embarass Row B and that meant winning this delegate election and going to Vegas instead of the board. That didnt happen. Election is over. Time to close ranks and be one union for a while!

804brown

You have the wrong person BUT that makes no difference. Support Tim hahahahaahah. NEVER NEVER NEVER. and no they can not wait till the next election Tony and Angelo need to start NOW. Look at the history of TDU slates that have won, most last only 1 term. Row B will split up, Rumor has it Pete M wants to starrt his own slate. Mark H wants to start his own slate and William R safty guy cant stand any of them because he has found out first hand they are a bunch of BS artist and he wants to start his own slate. And lets see how long it takes Row b to tell us about the new blue cross plan cover up. Like I said the next year is going to be a BLASTTTTTTTTTTT.

Thats it continue the divide and conquer. Play right into management's hands. You know if some of the Row A guys had any integrity they would have put their petty differences aside when they lost in 2009 and helped the new board get on their feet. If they cared about the members (and their files and records), they would have acted like true union brothers , but they didnt.
Now another election of sorts is over and once again we are hearing ALREADY their plans for the next election??Are you kidding me?? True leadership is about serving the members and doing the right thing behind closed doors when no one is looking! Its not about the show. And for Row A , the show IS over for good!!

ROW A

Thats it continue the divide and conquer. Play right into management's hands. You know if some of the Row A guys had any integrity they would have put their petty differences aside when they lost in 2009 and helped the new board get on their feet. If they cared about the members (and their files and records), they would have acted like true union brothers , but they didnt.
Now another election of sorts is over and once again we are hearing ALREADY their plans for the next election??Are you kidding me?? True leadership is about serving the members and doing the right thing behind closed doors when no one is looking! Its not about the show. And for Row A , the show IS over for good!!
:smart::happy2::happy-very::happy2::happy2: amen to that !!!!!

ROW A

move on , i think not landslide , i think not. I hear the slate vote was close and row b won by less than 200 votes. My friends the next year is going to be a blast.
tony.d is done for certain ---three strikes and you retire ----and if hear bill.b even considering tossing his hat in the ring i have 8 brothers and 1 sister that will bring charges against him to the e board and joint council 16 for his tasteless act on 01/09/2011- we have one calender year to file charges..

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

breaking news!!!!!!!!! reports are:surprised::surprised: row b winning by a land slide

Come on Row A, at 11:42am about 100 ballets were opened. You may have what is called night terrors and were wishful thinking. It most often occurs in the first third of the time that you are asleep. This is during the slow-wave cycle of sleep. Episodes in adults can occur at any time in the sleep cycle. Adults are also more likely to recall a dream that was a part of the event.

I can help you with this, Night terrors in adults can be treated with medications such as an antidepressant called Tofranil or benzodiazepine drugs such as Klonopin or Valium. Additionally, the doctor may recommend psychotherapy, which is a method of treating emotional problems.

I have a number for you that can help, but call BC/BS first to see if you have coverage first.

I'm always there for a union member, even if I don't agree with you.

AcesUp804

Come on Row A, at 11:42am about 100 ballets were opened.

So I guess you were there??? Mister I have 7 years and just want to give my take on whats going on??

"I've been hearing a lot of talk about brown cafe in my building, even over heard the BA talking about it with a fellow driver.
So I decided to take a look,... Couldn't help but register after reading some of these posts.
Lets start off with, 7yrs on the job, I voted for our E Board, and boy what a mistake. "

Your first post here , Love reading it , you sound so truthful , so green , so caring ,,,, LOL

BUT WAIT YOUR HERO'S ,YOUR MEN , JUST LOST AND YOU TALK ABOUT THIS???? A POST BY ROW A??? LOL

EyesLookingIn

tony.d is done for certain ---three strikes and you retire ----and if hear bill.b even considering tossing his hat in the ring i have 8 brothers and 1 sister that will bring charges against him to the e board and joint council 16 for his tasteless act on 01/09/2011- we have one calender year to file charges..

Here is another example of what a piece of poop Tony D is.

At the ballot count there was 5 Row B guys and 9 Row C guys. When the count was over everyone shock hands on both sides. Everyone but guess who.... Tony D he just walked out , he is a true Teamster , this is the guy that wants to help members?? he only wants to help himself.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

A loss is a loss boss

A loss, was not a loss, I't was victory, you just don't want to admit it. When just about half of the members voted against our E board, that is a Victory. You know that very well. The members voice have spoken and has gained momentum. I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E Board, and realized it, others are also realizing it also.

Hammer you should respect the vote, as I do. Members have realized the truth, and others are also. When I talk about our E board remember they lost about 50% of there supporters and this election proves it. I am in that 50%