Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

A loss, was not a loss, I't was victory, you just don't want to admit it. When just about half of the members voted against our E board, that is a Victory. You know that very well. The members voice have spoken and has gained momentum. I made a Mistake Voting 4 This E Board, and realized it, others are also realizing it also. Hammer you should respect the vote, as I do. Members have realized the truth, and others are also. When I talk about our E board remember they lost about 50% of there supporters and this election proves it. I am in that 50%

Like people have said before , they showed their hand , They told Row B what they need to do to get better. To me it just shows that Tony D and Angelo are not to smart. Now the focus from Row B will be the contract ,Our members don't believe old board members will get us anything different then what they got in the past ,The members voted like they always in this kind of election , supporters of Row B voted for them , none supporters and members that were upset vote Row C , angry members always vote , but it wasn't enough. The members that didn't vote really could care less about this Vegas trip , and are not that upset to go out of there way to vote.

Now when it comes down to who LOCAL 804 MEMBERS want to negotiate our next contract thats when the members will come out and vote. Next Vote Count Will Be 1600 - 900 ROW B.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Manh north 70 - 30 row c , eastside 60 - 40 row c , small buildings with only 2 centers only 40% of the building will vote anyway...

row c will loss 65% to 35%

Ace, nothing you have to say makes any sense, which end are your talking from.
You say the same old, but again you are proven wrong. You have no knowledge of anything and bring nothing here on brown.

AcesUp804

Ace, nothing you have to say makes any sense, which end are your talking from.
You say the same old, but again you are proven wrong. You have no knowledge of anything and bring nothing here on brown.

posted by MistakeVoting4ThisEboard 02-23-2011 11:36 PM :

Don't know who taught you math, but 65% of us who voted this E board in are now Voting Members Voice, because we realized we made a Mistake Voting 4 This E board. That would bring Row C up by over 60% and Tim and company down to under 40%. I can tell you are getting nervous the way you wright, cause you hear it everywhere you go.

I guess I'm not the only one that was proven wrong... ROW B WON.......

lonewolf

Like people have said before , they showed their hand , They told Row B what they need to do to get better. To me it just shows that Tony D and Angelo are not to smart. Now the focus from Row B will be the contract ,Our members don't believe old board members will get us anything different then what they got in the past ,The members voted like they always in this kind of election , supporters of Row B voted for them , none supporters and members that were upset vote Row C , angry members always vote , but it wasn't enough. The members that didn't vote really could care less about this Vegas trip , and are not that upset to go out of there way to vote.

Now when it comes down to who LOCAL 804 MEMBERS want to negotiate our next contract thats when the members will come out and vote. Next Vote Count Will Be 1600 - 900 ROW B.

If history has taught you anything Aces, in 21 months this E. board will be history. They already lost 1,308 votes in only 15 months. In 21 months they will be minus 166 votes. When they go I hope they take you with them.

If there is any truth that there is no medical plan, because none of the members bills are being paid, then more and more members will turn on them.

Ibt804Hammer

If history has taught you anything Aces, in 21 months this E. board will be history. They already lost 1,308 votes in only 15 months. In 21 months they will be minus 166 votes. When they go I hope they take you with them.

If there is any truth that there is no medical plan, because none of the members bills are being paid, then more and more members will turn on them.

There were not as many vote in this election. Please go re do the math.
Thank you.

lonewolf

Lol clueless wolf
The ball is in motion hammer. This was just a test and they scored 110 percent. Yours boys will be out the door in 21 months. Just ask anyone in 43rd Street. They did better then you thought. The victory party was great friday night, and believe me it was a victory.

lonewolf

BTW they were down one guy who could have brought in 250 votes. They have a key guy already. In 21 months you will be very surprised. This was just a test.

lonewolf

There were not as many vote in this election. Please go re do the math.
Thank you.

Listen Hammer wake up and smell the coffee. I am talking about the 2009 election Row B beat them by 1308 votes. Now in 2011 they only beat them by 180 minus one one man. By 2012 they will be minus much more.

EyesLookingIn

The ball is in motion hammer. This was just a test and they scored 110 percent. Yours boys will be out the door in 21 months. Just ask anyone in 43rd Street. They did better then you thought. The victory party was great friday night, and believe me it was a victory.

Glad you guys had a victory party , but what victory 800 members voted for you guys to go to the Delegate Convention and you lost. This just shows how you guys used the members and didn't care about this Delegate Convention one bit. You only care about getting back in the hall and the members know it.

EyesLookingIn

Listen Hammer wake up and smell the coffee. I am talking about the 2009 election Row B beat them by 1308 votes. Now in 2011 they only beat them by 180 minus one one man. By 2012 they will be minus much more.

You guys needed to win , needed to use this victory in the next election. YOU LOST.

ANGELO AND TONY D ARE NOW 3 TIME LOSERS........

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

Yes we will know in 21 months but how do you lose 1,300 votes when 4,000 members didn't vote and 1,500 less then the last election????

Last edited: