Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

AS LONG AS THEY HAVE OLD BOARD MEMBERS ON THERE SLATE THEY WON'T WIN..

They needed to win this and didn't. Our membership voted them out because of what was going on with our contract. Our board was voted in to get the membership better language and a better contract. Our membership does not trust or have any faith that a slate run by old board members will get them anything better then what they have shown in the past when it comes to our contract.

outlaw

Eyes, you should start keeping them open !!!! This was just the start. If row B had any control of our local they would have blown row c out of the water. THEY DIDN'T. I agree Tony and Angelo should not have ran for Shop Steward, they were gone from their centers for a long time and the members were loyal to Danny and Harry. As we can see by this last election they still have a following AND beleive you me that will continue to grow.

If row b did half of what they promised during the local election alot more people would have voted for them but they are in a holding pattern waiting to see who else row c adds on to their slate. Like I said open your eyes and your ears because the membership is not happy. As a matter of fact most of row b hate what they are doing and some hate each other. No way no how will they ever build unity with all the problems they have among themselves. Say what you want, Tony and Angelo care a great deal about the well being of our local.

lonewolf

Hammer they are going to be hammered in the next election. We knew this was the test with minus one man. We are glad you got Joe K now. Our new key guy blows him away, you see hammerhead god works in strange ways. He too cares about the members. Things work out for a reason. Enjoy Joe.

Also Tony D still calls the shots in Foster Ave, Tony D outgunned Anthony C 102-77 with the individual votes. Tony and Angelo were the top vote getters which you said they would score the lowest.

lonewolf

Test for Row B also , They are smarter then you guys and they will do what they have to do to win.

Hey eyeball, Tony D. outgunned everyone on Row B with Individual votes. Plus again he got the most votes. Get you facts straight. He is soon to be "not soon enough" the president of Local 804.

lonewolf

Steve A once a rat always a rat. Dave O dopier then dopey. Anthony C. One of the seven dwarfs sleepy, Chris S. should be a waiter. Neil O not a bad guy, Jim R mixes the Kool aide. Dave friend. no brains, Cigar Pete kisses management. Jack D is a Jack @$$. Last buy not least Tim S just a hillbilly. What a dignified bunch.

lonewolf

Now that Mark J and Ed N. have joined Row C they will bring another 200 votes into the mix. Which will bring Row C over the top and that does not include the surprise Key guy.

tellthetruth

Hey eyeball, Tony D. outgunned everyone on Row B with Individual votes. Plus again he got the most votes. Get you facts straight. He is soon to be "not soon enough" the president of Local 804.
The only way you know that Tony D got more individual votes than everyone else is because LoneWolf is Tony D. When I saw the results on the 804 website it didn't break them down like that. Tony D you know because I heard that you were there at the count. That is the only way you would know that.

Had enough

I am glad to hear what you are saying lone wolf. I do think more supporters of Row C will be out voting for the real election. I do think that they dont take this one serious because Row B will still have to stay in office!!!!:sick:

lonewolf

The only way you know that Tony D got more individual votes than everyone else is because LoneWolf is Tony D. When I saw the results on the 804 website it didn't break them down like that. Tony D you know because I heard that you were there at the count. That is the only way you would know that.

How do you know? It could be Tony d. or Tony m. or Tony p. or even Neil O who was about to jump ship. But you are not even close. Five minutes after the election was over the entire membership new the results. Our members are smart enough to know that in 21 months Row B will be gone. Especially when they find out there is no medical courage.

tellthetruth

How do you know? It could be Tony d. or Tony m. or Tony p. or even Neil O who was about to jump ship. But you are not even close. Five minutes after the election was over the entire membership new the results. Our members are smart enough to know that in 21 months Row B will be gone. Especially when they find out there is no medical courage.
No medical coverage?

outlaw

Rumor has it something is going on with the new major med. I HOPE ITS NOT TRUE, if it was i'm sure our e-board would have told us whats going on. NOT

lonewolf

Hey Tell I always tell the truth. A lot of members are complaining this new coverage is not paying their medical bills. So far the worst case is $34,000 out in the Suffolk building which is a huge amount.

804brown

The ball is in motion hammer. This was just a test and they scored 110 percent. Yours boys will be out the door in 21 months. Just ask anyone in 43rd Street. They did better then you thought. The victory party was great friday night, and believe me it was a victory.

By Nov of 2012, this new board will have three full years of experience under their belts. The kinks will be all worked out. Plus they will be in the process of mobilizing the membership for the 2013 contract. Tony and Angelo's only chance was to embarass Row B and that meant winning this delegate election and going to Vegas instead of the board. That didnt happen. Election is over. Time to close ranks and be one union for a while!

Ibt804Hammer

Saying there is no coverage is a serious statement, please back it up with proof.

Ibt804Hammer

Hammer they are going to be hammered in the next election. We knew this was the test with minus one man. We are glad you got Joe K now. Our new key guy blows him away, you see hammerhead god works in strange ways. He too cares about the members. Things work out for a reason. Enjoy Joe.

Also Tony D still calls the shots in Foster Ave, Tony D outgunned Anthony C 102-77 with the individual votes. Tony and Angelo were the top vote getters which you said they would score the lowest.

I said Tony would be the lowest, never mentioned Angelo and I tip my hat to Tony for the top vote getter over there.