Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

BTW they were down one guy who could have brought in 250 votes. They have a key guy already. In 21 months you will be very surprised. This was just a test.
That is just ridiculous. If every member on Row C got 250 votes, they would have got 2750 votes! LOL! The point is they couldnt get another person to run with them so they slummed a little and added a few weak stewards that only got them to 11. LOL! Even another "go along get along" steward would have brought maybe another 70 votes . Still not enough!

So it was only a "test", which means Row C cares less about Hoffa being re-elected and re-negotiating our next contract?? So it was all about Tony D and co making a move to get their old jobs back. Somebody tell them this new board cut the salaries of the executive board by $35K a year. LOL! Maybe Tony and Co might reconsider now!

Had enough

By Nov of 2012, this new board will have three full years of experience under their belts. The kinks will be all worked out. Plus they will be in the process of mobilizing the membership for the 2013 contract. Tony and Angelo's only chance was to embarass Row B and that meant winning this delegate election and going to Vegas instead of the board. That didnt happen. Election is over. Time to close ranks and be one union for a while!

STOP!!! You say the same $h*t over and over!!!!!

804brown

Say what you want, Tony and Angelo care a great deal about the well being of our local.

Fact is Tony and Angelo cant get used to not running things (into the ground, LOL) anymore. Now they are just drivers and it is driving them crazy. All the lies and misinformation and name calling and they still lose again. Well, it will be interesting to see how Tony D will survive in Foster now that DM Joe R is now in Suffolk. They were buddies and Joe R took care of his boy Tony. Without his guardian angel to protect him, retirement might be just around the corner!!

804brown

Hammer they are going to be hammered in the next election. We knew this was the test with minus one man. We are glad you got Joe K now. Our new key guy blows him away, you see hammerhead god works in strange ways. He too cares about the members. Things work out for a reason. Enjoy Joe.

Also Tony D still calls the shots in Foster Ave, Tony D outgunned Anthony C 102-77 with the individual votes. Tony and Angelo were the top vote getters which you said they would score the lowest.

Clueless wolf, if those numbers are correct, that 102 was for the entire local not just Foster!! Anthony C beat Tony D 1044 to 884!! Try again clueless wolf!!

lonewolf

Clueless wolf, if those numbers are correct, that 102 was for the entire local not just Foster!! Anthony C beat Tony D 1044 to 884!! Try again clueless wolf!!

Anthony C could not fight himself out of a paper bag. Do your self a favor and dye your hair and go paint a soup kitchen.

CRASH501

Enough with the row a
row b
and finally row c sh..
.............................................................................move on until campaigning begins
in all actuality row b is now row a & row c would actaully be row b
Just my 2 cents!

Had enough

That is just ridiculous. If every member on Row C got 250 votes, they would have got 2750 votes! LOL! The point is they couldnt get another person to run with them so they slummed a little and added a few weak stewards that only got them to 11. LOL! Even another "go along get along" steward would have brought maybe another 70 votes . Still not enough!

So it was only a "test", which means Row C cares less about Hoffa being re-elected and re-negotiating our next contract?? So it was all about Tony D and co making a move to get their old jobs back. Somebody tell them this new board cut the salaries of the executive board by $35K a year. LOL! Maybe Tony and Co might reconsider now!

Wake up!!!! Mistake is right about you.....Row C did care about the Delegates Election
The members don't care about the Delegates Election, they care about their local which The Executive board has screwed up!!!:sick:

Had enough

Enough with the row a
row b
and finally row c sh..
.............................................................................move on until campaigning begins
in all actuality row b is now row a & row c would actaully be row b
Just my 2 cents!

Thanks crash for the input..... LOL.... I Dont think I can keep my mouth shut....I am so disgusted....

BTW Crash you have 21 months to get yourself squared away with the dues... We want your vote, OK Buddy!!!!:wink2:

EyesLookingIn

Hammer they are going to be hammered in the next election. We knew this was the test with minus one man. We are glad you got Joe K now. Our new key guy blows him away, you see hammerhead god works in strange ways. He too cares about the members. Things work out for a reason. Enjoy Joe.

Also Tony D still calls the shots in Foster Ave, Tony D outgunned Anthony C 102-77 with the individual votes. Tony and Angelo were the top vote getters which you said they would score the lowest.

Every time I think you couldn't post something as dumb as what you have in the past you prove me wrong. Individual votes you cant be that dumb can u???? All of Foster could have voted for a slate , so we don't and never will know , how people voted that didn't check a slate box in Foster. The 2 members from row A got 80 and 70 votes but I don't think they got any slate votes which means people had to add 7 more delegates to make 9. Tony D also had Island City so people that didn't vote a slate could of picked him , Tony D is more well know in the 13 buildings and knows alot more people then Anthony C.

But lets look at it your way Tony D was in the hall for 12 years and he got only 25 more votes then Anthony C ..........

funwithcardboard

Anyone else hear that the Eboard bought a large inflatable "Fat Cat" to use outside of UPS? Hope they paid the $19,000 cost from their own pockets and not ours. Its hard to hear that a medical claim is denied, while something like this is going on!

lonewolf

Every time I think you couldn't post something as dumb as what you have in the past you prove me wrong. Individual votes you cant be that dumb can u???? All of Foster could have voted for a slate , so we don't and never will know , how people voted that didn't check a slate box in Foster. The 2 members from row A got 80 and 70 votes but I don't think they got any slate votes which means people had to add 7 more delegates to make 9. Tony D also had Island City so people that didn't vote a slate could of picked him , Tony D is more well know in the 13 buildings and knows alot more people then Anthony C.

lets look at it your way Tony D was in the hall for 12 years and he got only 25 more votes then Anthony C ..........
Dopey go to Sleep! Good night all I have to go to bed.

804brown

Anyone else hear that the Eboard bought a large inflatable "Fat Cat" to use outside of UPS? Hope they paid the $19,000 cost from their own pockets and not ours. Its hard to hear that a medical claim is denied, while something like this is going on!

If they have one, it should be used!! As for the medical funds, I dont think the union funds and the health funds are one. I dont think you can use "union" funds to pay any health fund deficits but I could be wrong.

Had enough

They got an inflatable Cat now? Oh brother!!!! They didn't learn with the rat?

804brown

They got an inflatable Cat now? Oh brother!!!! They didn't learn with the rat?

So that is your new slogan?? "Members Voice is the Right Choice Just a Hair Away!" Real catchy!! LOL

I think the members once again made the "right choice" and said Row C (aka old Row A) "just" go "away"!! LOL

Had enough

So that is your new slogan?? "Members Voice is the Right Choice Just a Hair Away!" Real catchy!! LOL

I think the members once again made the "right choice" and said Row C (aka old Row A) "just" go "away"!! LOL

Sorry about your father. I a not responding to you due to what you just went threw.