Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

AcesUp804

Clueless wolf, if those numbers are correct, that 102 was for the entire local not just Foster!! Anthony C beat Tony D 1044 to 884!! Try again clueless wolf!!
Anthony C could not fight himself out of a paper bag. Do your self a favor and dye your hair and go paint a soup kitchen.

Thats funny , Tony D walks away when he see's Anthony C , Tony runs he mouth when Anthony's not around and then shuts up when he walks by.

AcesUp804

Fact is Tony and Angelo cant get used to not running things (into the ground, LOL) anymore. Now they are just drivers and it is driving them crazy. All the lies and misinformation and name calling and they still lose again. Well, it will be interesting to see how Tony D will survive in Foster now that DM Joe R is now in Suffolk. They were buddies and Joe R took care of his boy Tony. Without his guardian angel to protect him, retirement might be just around the corner!!

Tony D is nobody now in Foster , he only talks to Alphonso C and Phil ,, now thanks to Tony D people are running against Alphonso C for steward , I don't think Alphonso has to worry but talking to a lot of drivers from Times Plaza Al C is not happy that there is going to be an election.

EyesLookingIn

Hey Tell I always tell the truth. A lot of members are complaining this new coverage is not paying their medical bills. So far the worst case is $34,000 out in the Suffolk building which is a huge amount.

I have talk to Tim S on the phone about this very issue. Part of the problem is that members are going out of network to have operations done. So something that cost 2,400 in most states is being billed at 34,000 by an independent out of network doctor. Another part is there is no more major medical so when there is an emergency we don't have the 80 - 20 coverage any more. Tim told me that under Howie's plan to fix the medical they weren't going to have major medical either , He said that he knows what Howie's plan was from the lawyers that look over the plan , they are still the same lawyers when Howie was in office. And if any members wants to come down to the hall to look at it they can. Wasn't Tony D a trustee on that plan??

EyesLookingIn

The only way you know that Tony D got more individual votes than everyone else is because LoneWolf is Tony D. When I saw the results on the 804 website it didn't break them down like that. Tony D you know because I heard that you were there at the count. That is the only way you would know that.

Great catch tellthetruth , but then again I think we all felt that they were working together on this site.

EyesLookingIn

Anyone else hear that the Eboard bought a large inflatable "Fat Cat" to use outside of UPS? Hope they paid the $19,000 cost from their own pockets and not ours. Its hard to hear that a medical claim is denied, while something like this is going on!

At the last General Membership meeting after they had nominations for Row's A B C and after supporters for Row C got up and walked out of the meeting is when Tim S went on with the meeting and asked the membership there to vote on different things , to buy the rat or cat , Anthony and Liam being BA's and getting what other BA's get pay wise, plus a couple of other things I cant remember all were approved and second by the membership.

Ibt804Hammer

Just my 2 cents....
I think the fat cat wouldn't be a good idea at most building due to the amount of UPS stores and lack of volume at customer counters. I do think it would speak volumes at main hubs including 43rd. Good idea and it passed the vote by the members, move on row c on that issue. Howie has been gone for a long time but fund mgr Tom L is still here, why? Stop blaming howie for the medical problems, we all knew about them. Tim said he can fix them in time......stop bringing up howie and pointing fingers at every roadblock. Accountability........

Ibt804Hammer

Liam was hired to organize? I don't agree with the BA spot. I do like Liam and know he was a solid steward and shame on Tony for that whole thing....

Last edited:

Had enough

Tony D is nobody now in Foster , he only talks to Alphonso C and Phil ,, now thanks to Tony D people are running against Alphonso C for steward , I don't think Alphonso has to worry but talking to a lot of drivers from Times Plaza Al C is not happy that there is going to be an election.

Tony D Top Vote Getter !!!! Sorry Vinny M. Your the one everyone hates!!! Lets see you open your mouth up in 21 months..... Maybe then you will finally retire!!! I am glad your enjoying this....this is all you have!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

Just my 2 cents....
I think the fat cat wouldn't be a good idea at most building due to the amount of UPS stores and lack of volume at customer counters. I do think it would speak volumes at main hubs including 43rd. Good idea and it passed the vote by the members, move on row c on that issue. Howie has been gone for a long time but fund mgr Tom L is still here, why? Stop blaming howie for the medical problems, we all knew about them. Tim said he can fix them in time......stop bringing up howie and pointing fingers at every roadblock. Accountability........

I work in 43rd St would love to see the rat or cat ,, what ever it is outside my building tomorrow..........

AcesUp804

Tony D Top Vote Getter !!!! Sorry Vinny M. Your the one everyone hates!!! Lets see you open your mouth up in 21 months..... Maybe then you will finally retire!!! I am glad your enjoying this....this is all you have!!!!!

For the loser Row C , Tony D told people in Foster if he lost this election we would retire. Hope he is a man of his word..... NOT

Hey nice job to ROW B maybe now we can stop with all this ROW ABC and move forward. Out here in Long Island most guys didn't vote that I talked to , sad to see that only 2000 voted but guess thats how it goes. I feel that Row B has turned the corner and is doing a good job. This was Row C only chance and they fell short (by a hair) LOL Anyone that didn't like Row B made sure they voted against them and they still lost. The 5000 members that did not vote are not upset with our board so they did not bother to vote. I am sure the Row C guys will still post here and say they will win next year but its over nice try but YOUR DONE.