Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

Hey nice job to ROW B maybe now we can stop with all this ROW ABC and move forward. Out here in Long Island most guys didn't vote that I talked to , sad to see that only 2000 voted but guess thats how it goes. I feel that Row B has turned the corner and is doing a good job. This was Row C only chance and they fell short (by a hair) LOL Anyone that didn't like Row B made sure they voted against them and they still lost. The 5000 members that did not vote are not upset with our board so they did not bother to vote. I am sure the Row C guys will still post here and say they will win next year but its over nice try but YOUR DONE.

If I was them I wouldn't think I was done was pretty close but our board needs to keep going forward and do the right thing. And I think they will...

ROW A

Welcome to the Brown Cafe!
Thanks !!! I love and support my union 1000 percent i just wish others would do the same . I think some members need thier cards pulled for thier utter disrespect and contempt for our current leadership . Since when has deep sixing your own union helped you?????? Too many hellions and not enough men for my liking

ROW A

I don't blame you for being worried!!!! They were just a Hair Away!!!!:wink2:
hey next election all the inside guys will make sure row c is an afro away !!!! :angry: no more 30% pension cuts - split raises - bloated salaries -no minorities on the board . tony . d you will never see the hall again i promise you that i speak for the silent 5000!!!!:angry::biting::angry::angry::biting::biting:

ROW A

Sammie .C @Steven .A @Mark.H@ David .friend We support you guys i will make everyone aware whats going on in this local. And we will rally around you guys next election to show we are a force in this local. And we will no longer stand by and watch our fellow latin and black brothers malinged. :angry::angry::biting::biting::biting::angry::angry:

Had enough

Sammie .C @Steven .A @Mark.H@ David .friend We support you guys i will make everyone aware whats going on in this local. And we will rally around you guys next election to show we are a force in this local. And we will no longer stand by and watch our fellow latin and black brothers malinged. :angry::angry::biting::biting::biting::angry::angry:

Hey Brother, Unity is not about being a racist!! What the hell are you starting anyway!!!

Its Not Row C either anymore! They are the "MEMBERS VOICE" you and anyone else will not be stopping them... Your guys destroyed our Union!!!
They are coming back even stronger!!! Let the board enjoy their 20 months they are a one time election anyway or either way......:wink2:

Had enough

Hey nice job to ROW B maybe now we can stop with all this ROW ABC and move forward. Out here in Long Island most guys didn't vote that I talked to , sad to see that only 2000 voted but guess thats how it goes. I feel that Row B has turned the corner and is doing a good job. This was Row C only chance and they fell short (by a hair) LOL Anyone that didn't like Row B made sure they voted against them and they still lost. The 5000 members that did not vote are not upset with our board so they did not bother to vote. I am sure the Row C guys will still post here and say they will win next year but its over nice try but YOUR DONE.

Its not Row C!!!!! "Its the MEMBERS VOICE" They will be back even stronger!!!

Ibt804Hammer

Yeah ok.....
Thank Tony D for allowing non union porters in Maspeth when he was in office. That could have been his job instead of robbing the air shuttle run from the membership.

Had enough

More like member's noise!! LOL!! They needed to win this delegate's race but they lost. Some of these guys are three time losers. Time to pack it in!!
They get knocked down but they get up again!!! That's why in the end they are winners!!! :wink2: Remember they came that close without their key man!

Have a good week-end!

Had enough

As long as they have old board members they will lose.

Hey Vinnie M. I have an Idea, Instead of being such a jealous and envious man why don't you run and see how many votes you get! Lets see if you can top Tony D, Angelo and John! I hear your loved at Foster!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AcesUp804

Hey Vinnie M. I have an Idea, Instead of being such a jealous and envious man why don't you run and see how many votes you get! Lets see if you can top Tony D, Angelo and John! I hear your loved at Foster!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vinnie is a nobody at Foster , never was , never will be. Just like Tony D is now ,, A NOBODY....

2 more managers moved out of Foster , looks like all of Tony D's management buddies are gone , what will he do now , I know how about a route......

I heard that Al C reads Brown Café , whats up Al? Hey Al be careful I heard that John now has 5 key players out of Times Plaza backing him for steward. I still think you will win but it will be close.

Hey Tony D make sure you go around telling all the Times Plaza drivers that "you guys better vote for Al C if not your making the biggest mistake of your lives" LOL , Al C just said "nnnooooo , please Tony Don't " LOL