Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

local804

Regional Radiology , Staten Island ... Tony D and Angelo G live on Staten Island.... wonder which one you are......

good call

menotyou

bella amicizia
We have co-pays and I have never heard of an E board. Or c. Or b. Or w. Too many people abusing a good system. Now, everyone pays.

Had enough

Regional Radiology , Staten Island ... Tony D and Angelo G live on Staten Island.... wonder which one you are......

But getting back to our medical , Our old E Board was planning to make the same changes as this E board did. Only differents is that their changes were going to be a lot worse and cost our retires more money. Our President Tim said that the funds lawyers told him and showed him a drafted of what Howie's plans were if they won the election. The fund still has the same lawyers looking over it. Part of Howie , Tony D and Angelo's changes were doctor visits $25 , xray $25 , lab work $25 also that a retiree could not buy medical cover until he hit his 30th year with UPS so if you retired after 25 years you had to wait 5 years to get back in the plan. Guess it makes sense why they were so willing to give up 25 and out. Plus all hosiptal visits for retiree's were a $100 co-pay no matter what. Tim said that he has proof at the hall. Go down and check it out Tony D or Angelo...

Read what you just said!!!! LMFAO Now I know how **** you really are!!!!:wink2:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I am trying to figure out how a local I have no connection with, changed my medical plan. Oh, thats right. They didn't. It's nationwide, guys.

I would venture to guess you guys really, really like each other. Lord knows, you seem to spend an awful lot of time talking to each other.
:winks:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am trying to figure out how a local I have no connection with, changed my medical plan. Oh, thats right. They didn't. It's nationwide, guys.

I would venture to guess you guys really, really like each other. Lord knows, you seem to spend an awful lot of time talking to each other.
:winks:

No it's not. You and I are covered by BC/BS out of Syracuse with co-pays set by NYS Teamsters Council Health and Hospital Fund. The members of 804 do not fall under our coverage.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Oh. I see. But, still. We all have some type of co-pay, right? I've heard a lot of grumbling about the hospital. I'm not sure what its about, but one driver was very upset because he had to pay (don't quote me) $100.00 because his kid was very ill in the middle of the night and they didn't want to wait for an urgent care to open up 5 hours later.

I just think a group hug is in order. Maybe, a trip to Hooters. What do guys do? Fart? Drink beer? Talk cars?

[video=youtube;p3MiD_U4CHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ[/video]

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Oh. I see. But, still. We all have some type of co-pay, right? I've heard a lot of grumbling about the hospital. I'm not sure what its about, but one driver was very upset because he had to pay (don't quote me) $100.00 because his kid was very ill in the middle of the night and they didn't want to wait for an urgent care to open up 5 hours later.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ[/video]

What he was referring to is the difference in co-pay between going to the ER and going to the family doctor, which for us is $100 and $10, respectively. I asked your buddy BH if our costs have gone down since the co-pays have been implemented and he told me they have gone down quite a bit.

lonewolf

Reports came in that the Maspeth building meeting Friday night at the union hall was a disaster. Sources say 50 people showed up, just to hear Liam R. talk nothing but nonsense. He also told the all drivers that when you get fired and they walk you off the job, he will do everything he can to get your job back. Then when all the divers started yelling at him it should not get to that point he did not know what to say. He was about to cry. They told him he did not know anything, he accepts whatever UPS tells him to do.

lonewolf

Cigar Pete gets his @$$ handed to him while his son Dave O just looks at him with the puzzle look on his face. While trying to conduct a meeting for the Nassau Building the drivers where yelling because of your big mouth my friend got fired. They told him to go back on the truck and buy cigars for management.

lonewolf

Oh. I see. But, still. We all have some type of co-pay, right? I've heard a lot of grumbling about the hospital. I'm not sure what its about, but one driver was very upset because he had to pay (don't quote me) $100.00 because his kid was very ill in the middle of the night and they didn't want to wait for an urgent care to open up 5 hours later.

I just think a group hug is in order. Maybe, a trip to Hooters. What do guys do? Fart? Drink beer? Talk cars?

[video=youtube;p3MiD_U4CHQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ[/video]

Do me a favor. GO BACK TO SLEEP

Ibt804Hammer

Cigar Pete gets his @$$ handed to him while his son Dave O just looks at him with the puzzle look on his face. While trying to conduct a meeting for the Nassau Building the drivers where yelling because of your big mouth my friend got fired. They told him to go back on the truck and buy cigars for management.

Lol. That's funny

packageman

First I think Tim should retire and Jim should retire also... Everything else will work itself out.. What I'm hearing in the feeder dept is that Tim and Jim are clueless.. Every night I'm hearing this..

That is true Jim Has always been clueless. And Tim also he was a steward of four
porters. And is only good at hideing in BATHROOMS.

packageman

THE WAY YOU RAISED THE MEDICAL ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A RETIREE TO AFFORD TO PAY FOR IT WITH A 10% INCREASE EVERY YEAR. you really stuck it to the retiree's