Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

That is true Jim Has always been clueless. And Tim also he was a steward of four
porters. And is only good at hideing in BATHROOMS.

What I see they are all clueless. That's why the election was so close. People will vote for their own local election in 20 months. They lost so much of their membership in a year. Don't worry packageman they will be out by the next election. LOL a big Row B supporter was walked off this week in handcuffs. He won't be back! That one less vote for them. :its_all_good:

Ibt804Hammer

What I see they are all clueless. That's why the election was so close. People will vote for their own local election in 20 months. They lost so much of their membership in a year. Don't worry packageman they will be out by the next election. LOL a big Row B supporter was walked off this week in handcuffs. He won't be back! That one less vote for them. :its_all_good:

They are not all clueless, I will give you a few but you can't say all. The said employee was mixed row A and B but he hated Steve and Bill because they were so far up mgmts assky, their nose was brown and he is right.

EyesLookingIn

What I see they are all clueless. That's why the election was so close. People will vote for their own local election in 20 months. They lost so much of their membership in a year. Don't worry packageman they will be out by the next election. LOL a big Row B supporter was walked off this week in handcuffs. He won't be back! That one less vote for them.

I'm glad that you think its funny that a union member got arrested you really are a piece of garbage. This is why none of our old board will every get back in the hall. All of your backers came out and voted and Row C still lost. Most people didn't care about this election to vote but they will in the next one and they will all vote for our E Board. Face the truth they are done , they should arrest Steve M for stealing union members money for doing nothing but he does know how Bill B likes his coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

FYI:
Ken Steps Down as Business Agent

ken-reiman2_150.jpg
is stepping down from his position as a Local 804 Business Agent for personal reasons.
The publisher of the Local 804 Agitator, Kenny plans to remain as vocal and active a Teamster as ever as he returns to his package car at Melville.
“You can rest assured that I will remain a very active member of our Local Union and a Teamster that you can count on to stand up to fight corporate greed at UPS and across our country,” stated in his resignation letter.
We thank Ken for his service as a Business Agent and his many years of dedicated activism on behalf of Local 804 members."
_________________________________________________________________________________

UUM, YOUR STEPPING DOWN FROM YOUR POSITION FOR PERSONAL REASONS. I do respect that Kenny, I voted for you because you said to me personally during your election campaigne you knew how represent and defend the members from the company. I see you realized that you were wrong, in which you conveinced me to vote for you, and you have stepped down after you could no longer live up to it. If you remember, You told me a year ago, about how telematics knows everything we do all day, and how drivers are getting fired, when I asked you what are you doing about it, you could answer that 1 question, thats when i realized it, It was a Mistakevoting4thisEboard. I only hope you realized it and that your position is left to someone that can truly benefit our local membership, and you use your real skills as as publisher of local 804 agitator in the benefit of helping your fellow teamsters. I know now deep down inside you, you know our current leaders are not the best leaders for our local. And now that you have been in the shoes of business agent, you probably know its easier said than done. Do whats best for the members that have many years left, report the truth. Good luck with your decision..

Last edited by a moderator:

CRASH501

3 Days onroad and in the office 2x already for BullStuff! yeak okay HOW MUCH BIGGER CAN THE TARGET ON MY BACK GET? this is not what i signed on for a mere 10 years ago! This company has Sooooooooo changed , and unfortunately I cant say its for the better! Oh well I will continue to take it stop by stop , day by day , week by week............GOS HELP US ALL! more drama in brush today also!

ROW A

FYI:
Ken Steps Down as Business Agent

ken-reiman2_150.jpg
is stepping down from his position as a Local 804 Business Agent for personal reasons.
The publisher of the Local 804 Agitator, Kenny plans to remain as vocal and active a Teamster as ever as he returns to his package car at Melville.
“You can rest assured that I will remain a very active member of our Local Union and a Teamster that you can count on to stand up to fight corporate greed at UPS and across our country,” stated in his resignation letter.
We thank Ken for his service as a Business Agent and his many years of dedicated activism on behalf of Local 804 members."
_________________________________________________________________________________

UUM, YOUR STEPPING DOWN FROM YOUR POSITION FOR PERSONAL REASONS. I do respect that Kenny, I voted for you because you said to me personally during your election campaigne you knew how represent and defend the members from the company. I see you realized that you were wrong, in which you conveinced me to vote for you, and you have stepped down after you could no longer live up to it. If you remember, You told me a year ago, about how telematics knows everything we do all day, and how drivers are getting fired, when I asked you what are you doing about it, you could answer that 1 question, thats when i realized it, It was a Mistakevoting4thisEboard. I only hope you realized it and that your position is left to someone that can truly benefit our local membership, and you use your real skills as as publisher of local 804 agitator in the benefit of helping your fellow teamsters. I know now deep down inside you, you know our current leaders are not the best leaders for our local. And now that you have been in the shoes of business agent, you probably know its easier said than done. Do whats best for the members that have many years left, report the truth. Good luck with your decision..
wow!!:surprised::surprised: tony i bet you wish your phone would ring.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Could any one tell me what's the purpose of the OSHA certification that is given by our E board. I know that OSHA is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation. The OSHA 10-Hour Training for the General Industry course includes several topics related to general industry work such as Personal Protective Equipment, Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Machine Guarding, Lockout Tagout Procedures and more. You need your OSHA course to meet employer or state-requirements.

But why are we the members paying for training, when UPS should be paying for it. ???? UPS is to do the training and we are supposed to get paid while in training, you know those boring videos we go to.

I guess soon our E board will be giving a course on the 5 seeing habits, the 10 point commintary or the keys of lifting and lowering. Its getting scary, I dont know who is protecting me any more, our local leaders are in my building and they are up managment brown behind. Its looks like they go out after work and hang out. All I see are hand shakes and laughs with them... It is begging to look just as I thought, Our union is in the pocket of UPS.

What a MistakeVoting4ThisEboard.....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Liam, what a joke..

Quote from our local site, “Liam knows the contract as well as anyone in Local 804. He’ll be a strong Business Agent for the members,” said Vice President Pete Mastrandrea.

Any one who can read a book knows the contract, daaa Liam, come on, he couldnt even get himself out of trouble and we the members are paying for him not to get fired, and you think hes a strong BA. Lol

The only reason hes a BA is because UPS fired him and the Eboard make him untouchable by putting him in our union, why because he is part of there click, It is very easy to see our E board does not have the best interest of the members, only them selves.

Tell the members the truth E board, Liam has a job as long as they keep him on our dollar.... Hell raise my dues and bring in everyone that is fired, treat every member the same way you treat Liam

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

3 Days onroad and in the office 2x already for BullStuff! yeak okay HOW MUCH BIGGER CAN THE TARGET ON MY BACK GET? this is not what i signed on for a mere 10 years ago! This company has Sooooooooo changed , and unfortunately I cant say its for the better! Oh well I will continue to take it stop by stop , day by day , week by week............GOS HELP US ALL! more drama in brush today also!

Crash, I see it all the time, that target on members in your situation, The only advise I can give you is look over your shoulder as if they are always following you and do everything by the book.. Stay out of the lime light. We have only ourselves for now. Have a good weekend.

lonewolf

Now that the agitator has resigned, if he is a real man he will tell the membership the truth about this clueless E-board. He should be honest how over 3 hundred members have been fired over their lack of experience and negligence. "QUOTE FROM THE LONEWOLF" "Now that he is going back on the package car, he will be saving a lot of money on lunch, because in the last 25 years he ran his @$$ off and did not take a lunch"

lonewolf

Breaking news from Brush ave . Another member was walked off the job thanks to Jim R. because he did not claim article 7 innocent until proven guilty. When the members from Brush ave told him lets strike them, because he should not be walked off the job. He did nothing as usual and let the company fire another member.

What happened to all their campaign promises that they were not going to let the company walk anymore members off the job?

lonewolf

I'm glad that you think its funny that a union member got arrested you really are a piece of garbage. This is why none of our old board will every get back in the hall. All of your backers came out and voted and Row C still lost. Most people didn't care about this election to vote but they will in the next one and they will all vote for our E Board. Face the truth they are done , they should arrest Steve M for stealing union members money for doing nothing but he does know how Bill B likes his coffee.

I have to defend Had Enough Eyeball. Your E-board is a piece of garbage for not being there to represent him. This circus cant even defend a Row B supporter.

The Members Voice will be in EYEBALL

lonewolf

Liam R/aka Howdy Doody who has been getting slapped around by the DM in Island by Anthony G., is now stepping up as a BA. This is a man who could not save his own job that they have represent us. Now, instead of people getting fired in Island City every week, there will be more people getting fired out east every week. Boy, This Circus is even getting better and better. Let's enjoy the show folks.

Had enough

Excuse me Eyes, I would never laugh at a Union member getting fired. Don't put words in my mouth. I am laughing at the E Board because they cant save a job! They are the joke! What does Steve and bill have to do with this anyway?
I guess your a joke too!!!!!:wink2:

EyesLookingIn

Breaking news from Brush ave . Another member was walked off the job thanks to Jim R. because he did not claim article 7 innocent until proven guilty. When the members from Brush ave told him lets strike them, because he should not be walked off the job. He did nothing as usual and let the company fire another member.
What happened to all their campaign promises that they were not going to let the company walk anymore members off the job?[/QUOTE]

Lonewolfl not giving us the whole story , I talked to a guy in Brush , A helper took a crap on the floor in a building and left it there , didn't tell anyone , he was caught on camera by the building and called UPS. The union did involk article 7 and he's going to be paid until he has a hearing. I also heard the 2 clowns that are stewards wanted to pull the building. One of the clowns ran with Row C.

EyesLookingIn

I'm not saying Tim can cut any one that was voted in But don't be surprised if some of the people voted retire or want to go back.

Just like I said a month ago , that changes were going to happen. Now with Ken R going back to driving the next member our E Board brings in is only going to make them a lot stronger.

A MESSAGE TO ANY OF OUR OLD BOARD MEMBERS THAT WANT TO RUN NEXT YEAR , DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME , OUR E BOARD IS WAY SMARTER THEN YOU GUYS EVER WERE. TIME TO PUT YOUR PAPERS IN..........