Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

EyesLookingIn

WOW Liam is now a BA ? I have to say that I don't agree with that , I mean people can cry all they want " that he was fired unfairly " but he did go in front of an arbitrator and lost his job and was not a member of Local 804 when our E Board brought him on. I was OK that he was going to be an organizer or something like that even him being a union rep in buildings but to be on our E Board doesn't sit right. If Howie would have done something like this Row B would have been jumping up and down crying about it. Just looks like Tim and the other board members are taking care of a friend. This is what our old board use to do bring in people like Bill L and Steve M , we should be better then this. I hope he is not on the slate next year. Again I don't have a problem that he is in the hall. I still support our E Board but this isn't right. Does anyone know what our by-laws say about this? Is this something that has to be voted on at the next General Membership Meeting?

AcesUp804

I don't have a problem with Liam being a BA if thats what the executive board decides to do , I back Tim 100% As far as Kenny going back to the trucks , knowing Kenny . I'm sure he's making the right call , he's a very smart guy and knows what best for him and his family. Saying that he was a weak link in the chain and now I hope they bring in a strong person.

AcesUp804

The Ham sandwich/aka Morthadella sandwich is crying that they he was passed over for the BA spot.

Word is that he is going to run next year against Mark H ,,, LOL ,, I'll give the little guy credit he talks a big game.... LOL

Heard that Tony D wants to put in he's retirement papers but he needs help filling them out.....

AcesUp804

"Lonewolfl not giving us the whole story , I talked to a guy in Brush , A helper took a crap on the floor in a building and left it there , didn't tell anyone , he was caught on camera by the building and called UPS. The union did involk article 7 and he's going to be paid until he has a hearing. I also heard the 2 clowns that are stewards wanted to pull the building. One of the clowns ran with Row C."

If you got to go you got to go....... "blank" happens. Funny that the 2 stewards would say pull the building , Dwight was running with Row C , shows how smart he is , someone tell him its illegal and would cost our union millions of dollars to pull a building but this is one of the men that wanted to represent us..... LOL and the other steward that Row C wants to add to their slate is George Z he's a steward for 1 year and use to be a UPS SUPERVISOR. Great Choices ...... I know lets FLUSH $10,000 of our hard working union dues money and send this case to arbitration......

local804

I still would take Ken R over Steve M, Bill B and Bill L any day of the week and twice on Sunday . He might not of been the best for the job, but he tried and had heart, a lot more than the other three.

CRASH501

Breaking news from Brush ave . Another member was walked off the job thanks to Jim R. because he did not claim article 7 innocent until proven guilty. When the members from Brush ave told him lets strike them, because he should not be walked off the job. He did nothing as usual and let the company fire another member.

What happened to all their campaign promises that they were not going to let the company walk anymore members off the job?
NOT TO MENTION , that the offense although disgusting " DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES" NOR WAS ANY DISHONESTY DEMONONSTRATED! THIS WHOLE PROVEN DISHONESTY IS WAY TO VAGUE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BITE EVERYONE INCLUDING UPS IN THE ASS..... , ON ANOTHER NOTE I BELIEVE IT WAS CLEANED UP....BUT AGAIN EVERYTHING WE HERE IS ALL RUMOR BOTH GOOD AND BAD!

lonewolf

Word is that he is going to run next year against Mark H ,,, LOL ,, I'll give the little guy credit he talks a big game.... LOL

Heard that Tony D wants to put in he's retirement papers but he needs help filling them out.....

What are you talking about ,Ham Sandwich and Tony D are buying a Boars Head route.

lonewolf

Breaking news from Brush ave . Another member was walked off the job thanks to Jim R. because he did not claim article 7 innocent until proven guilty. When the members from Brush ave told him lets strike them, because he should not be walked off the job. He did nothing as usual and let the company fire another member.
What happened to all their campaign promises that they were not going to let the company walk anymore members off the job?[/QUOTE]

Lonewolfl not giving us the whole story , I talked to a guy in Brush , A helper took a crap on the floor in a building and left it there , didn't tell anyone , he was caught on camera by the building and called UPS. The union did involk article 7 and he's going to be paid until he has a hearing. I also heard the 2 clowns that are stewards wanted to pull the building. One of the clowns ran with Row C.
Hey Eyeball you sound dumb.Why dont you get your story straight. It was Row B's sargent at arms a big Row B supportor who was telling no balls Jim to strike the company. That is when Jim R told everyone we have to follow procedures. What procedures? The old board would have pulled the whole building out. As far as clowns. You top the cake.

lonewolf

Hey soup kitchen, you and your buddy Ham sandwich are a good pair. You are both back stabbers and big phonies. You soup kitchen sold out all the guys in your center for a load of only 40 stops. Ham sandwich sold out all the local sort people and car washers so he could make over time. Ham sandwich don't think we don't know that you are in the company's pocket.:wink2:

lonewolf

NOT TO MENTION , that the offense although disgusting " DID NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES" NOR WAS ANY DISHONESTY DEMONONSTRATED! THIS WHOLE PROVEN DISHONESTY IS WAY TO VAGUE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BITE EVERYONE INCLUDING UPS IN THE ASS..... , ON ANOTHER NOTE I BELIEVE IT WAS CLEANED UP....BUT AGAIN EVERYTHING WE HERE IS ALL RUMOR BOTH GOOD AND BAD!

Crash you are a 100% right, it was not dishonesty, and the member should remain on the clock, until he gets his day in arbitration. But being that this executive board has no balls and the company has no respect for them, the company will continue to hurt us. You say yourself when you needed them they were clueless even with a return call.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

WOW Liam is now a BA ? I have to say that I don't agree with that , I mean people can cry all they want " that he was fired unfairly " but he did go in front of an arbitrator and lost his job and was not a member of Local 804 when our E Board brought him on. I was OK that he was going to be an organizer or something like that even him being a union rep in buildings but to be on our E Board doesn't sit right. If Howie would have done something like this Row B would have been jumping up and down crying about it. Just looks like Tim and the other board members are taking care of a friend. This is what our old board use to do bring in people like Bill L and Steve M , we should be better then this. I hope he is not on the slate next year. Again I don't have a problem that he is in the hall. I still support our E Board but this isn't right. Does anyone know what our by-laws say about this? Is this something that has to be voted on at the next General Membership Meeting?

Hey Eyes, It sounds like your E board passed you up. The way you support them you should have been next in line. You sound like you know more than Liam and would be a better BA than him. Liam must have dirt on Tim, perhaps the deal they made with ups to get ride of our safety committe and save UPS a lot in overtime pay. I wonder if Tim is getting a peace of managements bonus..

EyesLookingIn

Hey Eyes, It sounds like your E board passed you up. The way you support them you should have been next in line. You sound like you know more than Liam and would be a better BA than him. Liam must have dirt on Tim, perhaps the deal they made with ups to get ride of our safety committe and save UPS a lot in overtime pay. I wonder if Tim is getting a peace of managements bonus..

Never been my thing as far as steward or BA , I never really wanted to do any of that. I was always happy with who was my steward over the years. I use to support Howie for over 20 years but I was always my own person and spoke my mind. I just feel it isn't right how they made Liam a BA.

EyesLookingIn

Crash you are a 100% right, it was not dishonesty, and the member should remain on the clock, until he gets his day in arbitration. But being that this executive board has no balls and the company has no respect for them, the company will continue to hurt us. You say yourself when you needed them they were clueless even with a return call.

I agree 100% he should be on the clock until arbitration , but if they are paying him till the hearing I would be OK with that , lets see what happens after the hearing with the BA next week.

EyesLookingIn

Your right Crash we don't know the whole truth I heard he wiped his @ss with his tee-shirt and left it all on the floor.

EyesLookingIn

Hey Eyeball you sound dumb.Why dont you get your story straight. It was Row B's sargent at arms a big Row B supportor who was telling no balls Jim to strike the company. That is when Jim R told everyone we have to follow procedures. What procedures? The old board would have pulled the whole building out. As far as clowns. You top the cake.

Yes I know who he is , the EX UPS SUPERVISOR , who ROW C wants to add to their slate.........

lonewolf

If you got to go you got to go....... "blank" happens. Funny that the 2 stewards would say pull the building , Dwight was running with Row C , shows how smart he is , someone tell him its illegal and would cost our union millions of dollars to pull a building but this is one of the men that wanted to represent us..... LOL and the other steward that Row C wants to add to their slate is George Z he's a steward for 1 year and use to be a UPS SUPERVISOR. Great Choices ...... I know lets FLUSH $10,000 of our hard working union dues money and send this case to arbitration......
[/QUOTE]Aces the dye must be getting to your head again. Your were at the nomanitions meeting standing in the back with the green jacket. You heard Tim say George Z is their sargent of arms and a big supporter of Row B. So why are you lieing saying The members Voice wants him on their slate. You are just like Row B a liar.

804brown

I still would take Ken R over Steve M, Bill B and Bill L any day of the week and twice on Sunday . He might not of been the best for the job, but he tried and had heart, a lot more than the other three.

I would too local804. But this move isnt a surprise, really. If you spoke with him over the past year or so you would know he was trying to balance the job with his family.

804brown

Any one who can read a book knows the contract, daaa Liam, come on, he couldnt even get himself out of trouble and we the members are paying for him not to get fired, and you think hes a strong BA. Lol

The only reason hes a BA is because UPS fired him and the Eboard make him untouchable by putting him in our union, why because he is part of there click, It is very easy to see our E board does not have the best interest of the members, only them selves.

Tell the members the truth E board, Liam has a job as long as they keep him on our dollar.... Hell raise my dues and bring in everyone that is fired, treat every member the same way you treat Liam

Wrong, "mistake". Not everyone who reads a book knows the contract. Reading is not the same as understanding how to use it. Some things are black or white, while others are about interpretation and implementation. If you ever met and spoke to Liam, you would see he not only knows his s@#t but he thinks strategically and understands the contract.

On why he lost his job, ask your boy Tony D how he sold out Liam. Ask him who he got for Liam. Tony traded members like it was fantasy baseball.

You think he is "in our union because he is part of there click"?? You are really that clueless. Tim and Jim built that slate from scratch. People like Dave friend and Mark H and Anthony C used to be Row A guys. They werent part of any "click"! The entire group were guys who spoke up and were willing to stand up and take on UPS management. They were guys that were wiling to stick their heads above the water and bravely take on a group of entrenched incumbents. That takes b@#%s. Taking on a new board thats in power only 1 year doesn't take b@#%s !

You have a beef with Liam, call the hall and talk to him yourself. Ask the members in his building, Maspeth, about Liam. The man is relentless!!