Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Had enough

Talk about diarrhea of the mouth! Or in your case , of the finger tips!!
"Your invited to watch and be a spectator. Otherwise mind your own business!!" Practice what you preach!!!! I was not talking to you.

What's the matter 804brown other sites are saying how this E-Board is not good! Believe me you will be fighting with more and more members!

Last edited:

804brown

"Your invited to watch and be a spectator. Otherwise mind your own business!!" Practice what you preach!!!! I was not talking to you.

What's the matter 804brown other sites are saying how this E-Board is not good! Believe me you will be fighting with more and more members!

My comment was to "hondo" from Chicago! My point was to tell the comedians who like to post on our (Local 804's) thread and just make snide remarks that have no stake in what happens here what so ever. I disagree with almost everything you say yet you have every right to say it here!

lonewolf

Kenny R who took an oath to protect the membership walked out on all the members. This is just an example of how this circus really is.

EyesLookingIn

Kenny R who took an oath to protect the membership walked out on all the members. This is just an example of how this circus really is.

O please , stop crying your just upset because with Ken gone anyone they bring in makes them a lot strong........

Just like the oath our old board took to have the members best interest in mind.... Yea right bunch of clowns.....

A lot of fighting going on in Row C , Most of them don't want to add X UPS management supervisor now steward from Brush Ave George Z....

Last edited:

EyesLookingIn

I can agree with you on this on Stevie.

NO WAY , What don't you agree with , that he chose his family first ?... He didn't have to go back all he had was Melville , Suffolk Nights and the outside shops and I heard he was doing fine with them. He gave up easy ville to go back driving for his family. I have a ton more respect for him now them before. To give up something easy not physical to go back to delivering parcel and dealing with UPS. Surprised you would say that...

Ibt804Hammer

We could agree to disagree on this. Imo he should have hung in there for the rest of his term. He wanted that spot and got it. The board will be stronger without him next year that's for sure. I can't see how his wife will be happy with package hours but that's his business. If our military, who's family life is much worse, decided to quit, we would be screwed. I'm sorry but quitting is for the weak.

lonewolf

NO WAY , What don't you agree with , that he chose his family first ?... He didn't have to go back all he had was Melville , Suffolk Nights and the outside shops and I heard he was doing fine with them. He gave up easy ville to go back driving for his family. I have a ton more respect for him now them before. To give up something easy not physical to go back to delivering parcel and dealing with UPS. Surprised you would say that...
Hey Eyes the man could not do the job. Just like you never know what you are saying. Stay off the Cafe, that would be the smart thing for you to do.

lonewolf

Another member from Island City got a one day suspension. All he did was leave his clerk work on the truck at the end of the day. Liam R agreed with management, and they both gave him a one day suspension. Good Job Liam.

lonewolf

19 members are still fired on 43rd Street and off the job. The Union has done nothing about this. The company offered to bring back some of them ,but the E-Board has refused.
:tank:

lonewolf

A car washer in 43rd streeet was discharged and walked off the job. Meanwhile this weak executive board does nothing about it. Members are getting fired left and right and the death toll in over 400 now. Beware members you can be fired for as little as a customer complaint and walked off the job. This E-board will do nothing for you.

ROW A

A car washer in 43rd streeet was discharged and walked off the job. Meanwhile this weak executive board does nothing about it. Members are getting fired left and right and the death toll in over 400 now. Beware members you can be fired for as little as a customer complaint and walked off the job. This E-board will do nothing for you.
:knockedout:our last e board was the weak one you must mean - 30/60 is now 40/70-:sad-very: 6 months for your medical is now 1year and 18 months if you have a family :sad-very:- talk about weak :funny:-a split hourly increase for the 1st time ever - talk about weak !@@#@$@!:dissapointed: the old e board tells us of a 30% decrease in our pension less then a week after their 2006 election :funny: when they knew this info in august - this is the same e board that wanted us to give up 10cent of our raise to get the 30%pension cut back - now thats weak if you ask me !!!!:smart: oh dont you dare forget about my coffee break before 1030am they gave away :knockedout:and im just getting started :smart:

EyesLookingIn

Another member from Island City got a one day suspension. All he did was leave his clerk work on the truck at the end of the day. Liam R agreed with management, and they both gave him a one day suspension. Good Job Liam.

Why do you post junk with no info ,, You say "All HE DID" what about the facts behind it. Always your way ,, THE MEMBER HAS TO AGREE , GUESS HE DID

804brown

Need more info here. Was this the first time this person left clerk work or the 20th time?? What was that??? You dont know, squat??

I recall a certain B/A out of Maspeth (lets call him Tony)who allowed a certain steward (lets call him Liam) to be fired for production! Do you recall??