Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

also row a, there has to be something wrong with you if you think the local is in better shape now then before. First, you have a janitor for president. He is cleaning house with ups. Didn't you see how many members that stood up at the last meeting that was discharged and off the clock? What about all the members being suspended week after week? You also have cigar pete giving management cigars. Let's not forget how one of our business agents left us out to hang!
so destroy the union ???? Never -- support your union offer to help!@!@! Im a row a guy and this is not how you do it !!! We are all one freakin team !!! U.p.s is our enemy wolf dont you realize that !!

lonewolf

What about our boy Dave friend. sporting around in a Brand New Lexus, wearing his pimp hat. This guy is definitely clueless. Doesn't he know that "UNION MEANS, MADE IN AMERICA". This circus is getting funnier and funnier.

Had enough

What about our boy Dave friend. sporting around in a Brand New Lexus, wearing his pimp hat. This guy is definitely clueless. Doesn't he know that "UNION MEANS, MADE IN AMERICA". This circus is getting funnier and funnier.

I know that a lot of the members drive foreign cars, but to pull up to a Union Hall in a foreign car is very distasteful. But I am not surprised!!!!!!!!

EyesLookingIn

I know that a lot of the members drive foreign cars, but to pull up to a Union Hall in a foreign car is very distasteful. But I am not surprised!!!!!!!!

Make sure that Row C puts that on there fliers when they run for the hall. Also make sure that the members that are running with Row C that have foreign cars trade them in before the ballots go out. That could be what puts them over the top.........

804brown

Amazing how you have nothing bad to say about UPS. You come on here to bash our union only. And not just how they are doing their jobs but what they wear and what they drive. You are disgraceful and an embarassment to our union!!

EyesLookingIn

Amazing how you have nothing bad to say about UPS. You come on here to bash our union only. And not just how they are doing their jobs but what they wear and what they drive. You are disgraceful and an embarassment to our union!!

100% Correct , Its not about making our union better its about there own personal needs , they could careless about Local 804 just getting back into the hall....BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.......

oh ehhh! ehhh ohhhh!!!1 youz guyz are funny!!!!! vegas? UFFA i havent been to vegas in ova a year. i gotta get back there and pick me up a coupla pairs of bruno magglis! fuggetaboudit! drivin a truck really wears dees soles out. UFFA!!!!

oh! ehh! anuder agitator? madon!!! cant we all just get along? fuggetaboudit! just remember when the goin gets tuff..................ah waddever gimme anuder sambuca. dees bruno maglis are to tight. UFFA

lonewolf

Now Cigar Pete is telling everyone he is running for President and he is taking his son Dave O and most of the board with him. Because Tim S and Jim R screwed him the first time he wanted to be President. His son Dave O. cannot take Tim S or Jim R any more. Now sources say this should help Cigar Pete.

lonewolf

So tell me has anyone seen any of the Business Agents in any of their buildings? What about the Union Hall? A couple of the men from my building went to the Union Hall and the girls said no one was there.,

lonewolf

What the Hell is going on there has not been any Union meetings. The last General Membership meeting was in Sept or Oct. You can't count the Nominations Meeting, They could not even control the membership, what are they afraid of the members like they are afraid of the company?

EyesLookingIn

What the Hell is going on there has not been any Union meetings. The last General Membership meeting was in Sept or Oct. You can't count the Nominations Meeting, They could not even control the membership, what are they afraid of the members like they are afraid of the company?

Yes there was a General Membership meeting the same day , guess you were one of the Row C supporters that walk out , Tim had control of that meeting , everyone that got up from Row C that yelled there question was answered and then they walked away with there head between there legs. STOP YOU GUYS ARE DONE...... ITS OVER.....

EyesLookingIn

Now Cigar Pete is telling everyone he is running for President and he is taking his son Dave O and most of the board with him. Because Tim S and Jim R screwed him the first time he wanted to be President. His son Dave O. cannot take Tim S or Jim R any more. Now sources say this should help Cigar Pete.

Pete and Dave O ,, thats a joke like anyone other then feeder guys would even think of voting for them. Pete has more supporters then Dave not much. Dave has none..... I pray they both leave , I'm sure stewards that take their place would make our E Board a lot stronger.........and smarter.......

packageguy

The problem is you guys on this web site talking trash about this one and that one. If there are any issues which we can see there is. It should be handled on the hush. The company know this and see you guys are separted and it makes it easier for them to do what they want to do. If there is no representation call IBT let them know what's going on. Paying dues and getting no results is just not right.

Last edited by a moderator:

804brown

The problem is you guys on this web site talking trash about this one and that one. If there are any issues which we can see there is. It should be handled on the hush. The company know this and see you guys are separted and it makes it easier for them to do what they want to do. If there is no representation call IBT let them know what's going on. Paying dues and getting no results is just not right.

I saw my B/A this week. The lonely wolf is just making s@#$ up and starting unfounded rumors . You are right littleboybrown, UPS just eats this crap up and it makes us weaker and vulnerable . I wish it would stop, but unfortunately some people in our local cant accept election results. Row B won in 2009 and again in 2011, Row A please go away!

Had enough

I personally think Cigar Pete would make a better president! If Pete ran against against Tim he would win. This Union went down. I really don't like Pete at all but he probably would make a better president.

Had enough

Rumor has it that Tim and Jim are trying to get rid of Pete. We have heard in Island City and 43rd street that they asked someone else to be Vice president in the next Election. We know Pete was suppose to be President but they screwed him before the Election. If Pete goes that also means Dave goes too!!!!!! Sorry Cigar Pete. I guess they think you can't do better job!!!!! LOL LMFAO!!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

Had enough

Hey Kenny how is it going on the trucks? Maybe if Pete was president he would have whipped you into shape and you would not be forced out!!!!! Be careful of what you wished for....... When are you going to break your silence and tell us the real truth of why you were forced out? When are you going to start writing about your buddy's on the E-Board?:wink2: