Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

19 members are still fired on 43rd Street and off the job. The Union has done nothing about this. The company offered to bring back some of them ,but the E-Board has refused.
:tank:

If you say the union has done "nothing" on this, you are truly clueless. All the drivers should be brought back!!

804brown

A car washer in 43rd streeet was discharged and walked off the job. Meanwhile this weak executive board does nothing about it. Members are getting fired left and right and the death toll in over 400 now. Beware members you can be fired for as little as a customer complaint and walked off the job. This E-board will do nothing for you.

"The death toll is over 400 now". LOL. Last month you wrote 300, now it is 400. Admit it you just make these numbers up!!

AcesUp804

WOW Looks like Tony D is getting a taste of what he use to do to members.

Rumor has it that BA Anthony C told DM Bill B to wash Tony's early run to Island City.

Now Tony's doing EAM's "no late's tony" couldn't happen to a nicer guy :)

Smells like an OJS coming soon LOL

ROW A

A car washer in 43rd streeet was discharged and walked off the job. Meanwhile this weak executive board does nothing about it. Members are getting fired left and right and the death toll in over 400 now. Beware members you can be fired for as little as a customer complaint and walked off the job. This E-board will do nothing for you.
weak lets talk about weak !!!!!weak is going from 1 calender year to make book to 3 calender years to make book!!! now thats weak !!! oh and what about that reduction of staff crap that allows 20 year clerks to be displaced or even laid off !!!! that great e board you speak of never notice that i guess ???? oh wait im not done yet i have plenty more . ? tony. d was on the old e board and he did nothing said nothing --- but this is a fair contact .. they all sold us out !!!!!! no one from the old board should ever come back !!!!!!!!!brothers and sisters lets work together to build our union back up.. support your e board !!!!!! im done!!!#@#$@!#!$

Had enough

weak lets talk about weak !!!!!weak is going from 1 calender year to make book to 3 calender years to make book!!! now thats weak !!! oh and what about that reduction of staff crap that allows 20 year clerks to be displaced or even laid off !!!! that great e board you speak of never notice that i guess ???? oh wait im not done yet i have plenty more . ? tony. d was on the old e board and he did nothing said nothing --- but this is a fair contact .. they all sold us out !!!!!! no one from the old board should ever come back !!!!!!!!!brothers and sisters lets work together to build our union back up.. support your e board !!!!!! im done!!!#@#$@!#!$
You really make me laugh! :happy-very:

outlaw

Hey know nothing Row A, Ron Carey negiotiated the reduction of staff language. Check, that language goes back a long way. I guess he missed it.

outlaw

Hey wolf, I wonder if the agitator KR is going to have the balls to write about the misfits running our local. Word has it they forced him out and they would not let him run with them for the convention. Lets see if he really cares about our local and tells the truth.

ROW A

Hey know nothing Row A, Ron Carey negiotiated the reduction of staff language. Check, that language goes back a long way. I guess he missed it.
:smart: ok if you rent a house and discover a huge hole in the roof !!! do you -A. sign another lease/contract- because the previous renter did not notice or complain about it - or do you -B. refuse to sign another lease/contract until its fixed. or -C. sign the lease/contract 8 months early with a increase:surprised: in the rent and tell your wife and children its fair for the times :sick: THE OLD BOARD SELECTED -C. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE!!!!!THAT INCULDES TONY .D!!! :biting: SORRY OFFICER I DIDNT SEE THE SIGN :smart::knockedout::knockedout:I DONT STAND ALONE !!:angry::biting:

lonewolf

Hey wolf, I wonder if the agitator KR is going to have the balls to write about the misfits running our local. Word has it they forced him out and they would not let him run with them for the convention. Lets see if he really cares about our local and tells the truth.

Hey outlaw, I am not sure if he has those kind of balls, all those guys are of the same mold. But sooner or later the truth will come out in the wash. All those guys will be out of the office, because they are loosing support hand over fist. All they do is lie to the members.

lonewolf

You really make me laugh! :happy-very:
[/QUOTEyou dont care about this local !!you only care about your past due car payments:greedy: !!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry: you will never return to 34-21 maybe as a member but never on the e board i promise you that :peaceful::smart: i do not stand alone !!!!

Hey Row A what's the matter now? Scared. In about 19 months all your guys will be gone. There will be a new E-board in office. Then what rock are you going to crawl under? You sound like a real @$$. You don't even know who negotiated the language. When they get thrown out, go with them. Take that scab Mark C. with you too.

ROW A

Hey Outlaw, just let them talk. They are just scared. This board is done!
HEY BUDDY NO ONES SCARED IM JUST DONE WITH YOUR LYING AND UNION BUSTING ATTEMPS.:biting: IF YOUR A UNION MEMBER YOU DONT DESTROY YOU OWN UNION READ YOUR OATH !!!!! :smart: SUPPORT YOUR UNION BY NEVER DOING ANYTHING THAT WILL LOSE RESPECT FOR YOUR UNION . WE CANNOT EXPECT COOPERATION FROM MANAGEMENT UNLESS WE OURSELVES ARE UNIFIED. AND ALL ARE WILLING TO DO OUR FAIR SHARE . PAGE 71 OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT.:peaceful::smart::smart::smart:

lonewolf

HEY BUDDY NO ONES SCARED IM JUST DONE WITH YOUR LYING AND UNION BUSTING ATTEMPS.:biting: IF YOUR A UNION MEMBER YOU DONT DESTROY YOU OWN UNION READ YOUR OATH !!!!! :smart: SUPPORT YOUR UNION BY NEVER DOING ANYTHING THAT WILL LOSE RESPECT FOR YOUR UNION . WE CANNOT EXPECT COOPERATION FROM MANAGEMENT UNLESS WE OURSELVES ARE UNIFIED. AND ALL ARE WILLING TO DO OUR FAIR SHARE . PAGE 71 OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLEMENTAL AGREEMENT.:peaceful::smart::smart::smart:

Wake up smell the coffee, they are not a Union. Look how much they lost in one year. Listen, do your self a favor and don't talk anymore, You are making them look worse.

ROW A

Wake up smell the coffee, they are not a Union. Look how much they lost in one year. Listen, do your self a favor and don't talk anymore, You are making them look worse.
AMAZING!!!!!!! THE MEMBERS ARE THE UNION :dissapointed: THESE GUYS WON FAIR AND SQUARE NOTHING WAS STOLEN OR TAKEN!!!YOUR JUST GIVING ME MORE ENERGY TO MOBILIZE THE SILENT 4700 MEMBERS !!!!!:happy2::happy-very::happy-very::happy2::wink2::smart:

lonewolf

Also Row A, There has to be something wrong with you if you think the Local is in better shape now then before. First, you have a janitor for president. He is cleaning house with UPS. Didn't you see how many members that stood up at the last meeting that was discharged and off the clock? What about all the members being suspended week after week? You also have Cigar Pete giving management cigars. Let's not forget how one of our Business Agents left us out to hang!

ROW A

Hey Row A what's the matter now? Scared. In about 19 months all your guys will be gone. There will be a new E-board in office. Then what rock are you going to crawl under? You sound like a real @$$. You don't even know who negotiated the language. When they get thrown out, go with them. Take that scab Mark C. with you too.
HEY AND I KNOW MARK. C - AND YOU SIR ARE NO MARK.C ---AND WHAT IS THIS GUY FROM BRUSH AVE :wink2: