Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

New ratings for the first quarter will be released 4-28-2011!!!!!!!!!!!! I have rating on all 13 officers of this union . my honest accessment of our officals. This info comes from supervisors- managers - divison managers- parttimers - fulltimers and my own accounts . stay tuned

outlaw

New ratings for the first quarter will be released 4-28-2011!!!!!!!!!!!! I have rating on all 13 officers of this union . my honest accessment of our officals. This info comes from supervisors- managers - divison managers- parttimers - fulltimers and my own accounts . stay tuned

I said it before and I'll say it again. you are a total A HOLE.

EyesLookingIn

Hey Kenny how is it going on the trucks? Maybe if Pete was president he would have whipped you into shape and you would not be forced out!!!!! Be careful of what you wished for....... When are you going to break your silence and tell us the real truth of why you were forced out? When are you going to start writing about your buddy's on the E-Board?

Don't you wish , you trash him and the rest of the board and now your acting like his buddy , you are just a said person , just make sure your airs are on time and keep kiss your managers @ss , I heard you do that very well........

804brown

I hope you make your evaluations from members only. It is a bit of a conflict of interest if you use management input. Frankly I could care less what management thinks of our union officials.

Ibt804Hammer

Amazing rally at nassau today. The fat cat was a huge success Tony. I remember you complaining about it 2 months ago. It was funny seeing the suits hop in personal cars and go across the street taking photos. What a bunch of pansies. Props to the whole board for the support and the 300 plus members who showed. Sandy Pope was in attendance also. Time for ups to start opening their eyes.

804brown

Amazing rally at nassau today. The fat cat was a huge success Tony. I remember you complaining about it 2 months ago. It was funny seeing the suits hop in personal cars and go across the street taking photos. What a bunch of pansies. Props to the whole board for the support and the 300 plus members who showed. Sandy Pope was in attendance also. Time for ups to start opening their eyes.

Fighting production harassment has to be followed through on. A rally one day is great but it is the members themselves that have to go to work tomorrow and get on the 9.5 list. Not 1 or 2 drivers but the entire center, the entire building. If a driver is in the office for not hitting his/her numbers, a grievance should be filed (Article 37). If a driver is being disciplined for methods "violations" like not holding the hand raiil on his/her 150th stop of the day, a grievance should be filed for oversupervision. If a driver is in the office "reviewing" his/her OJS ride, that ride should be grieved if it wasnt a fair and reasonable OJS ride. When one member is harassed and singled out and not allowed to work for not knowing the keys so lifting and lowering, every member has to step up and speak out and say "I dont know them all either, are you gonna send me home too?!" Thats how you make solidarity beat back harassment with every member knowing their rights and sticking together as one cohesive unit. Way to go Local 804!!

local804

dsc_1288.jpghttp://teamsterslocal804.org/story/members-speak-against-production-harassment
dsc_1288.jpg

ROW A

rating= for the e board -tim.s=2-jim.r=0-pete.m=2-david.friend=7-neil.o=7-mark.h=7-chris.s=5-dave.o=0-sam.c=5-steve.a=5-liam.r=7-anthony.c=4-william.r=5-ken.r=4 :smart:This is my honest accessment of our e board. They average a 4.2---- ON A SCALE OF 0-10 ------------10 IS THE BEST 0 IS THE WORST.

lonewolf

It was bad enough Dave friend. is pulling up to a Union Hall in a foreign car, now they have the Cat delivered by FedEx! LMFAO. This is our Union, enjoy the show. They are @$$ holes! If these guys had any backbone instead of being outside like a bunch of sissy's they would be handling situations inside and really helping the members. Instead they embarrassed our Union again! :angry:

lonewolf

Isn't it bad enough they were campaigning outside of Foster Ave with a scab Mark C? Now they are accepting deliveries from a non union delivery company at the union hall.

local804

rating= for the e board -tim.s=2-jim.r=0-pete.m=2-david.friend=7-neil.o=7-mark.h=7-chris.s=5-dave.o=0-sam.c=5-steve.a=5-liam.r=7-anthony.c=4-william.r=5-ken.r=4 :smart:This is my honest accessment of our e board. They average a 4.2---- ON A SCALE OF 0-10 ------------10 IS THE BEST 0 IS THE WORST.

why would you even rate Ken R?

ROW A

it was bad enough dave friend. Is pulling up to a union hall in a foreign car, now they have the cat delivered by fedex! Lmfao. this is our union, enjoy the show. They are @$$ holes! If these guys had any backbone instead of being outside like a bunch of sissy's they would be handling situations inside and really helping the members. Instead they embarrassed our union again! :angry:
now how the hell would you know something like that --- your just making stuff up