Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

ROW A

I only say the truth. Go ask your friend Dave friend. Remember, I know everything. I have a lot more friends then you know.:wink2:
:surprised:wait are you saying that david.friend is your source:surprised::sick: if so thats sad why would he deep six the board by telling you that of all people :sad-very::dissapointed::dissapointed:

lonewolf

[video=youtube;sQOIdLYhwx4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQOIdLYhwx4[/video]
This is just for a laugh. Now we have a cat and a mouse! So a little Tom and Jerry show for you. The not so funny part is now UPS will eat us up again, just like they did after the Rat.

lonewolf

:surprised:wait are you saying that david.friend is your source:surprised::sick: if so thats sad why would he deep six the board by telling you that of all people :sad-very::dissapointed::dissapointed:

I dont give a crap about Dave friend and no he is not my source. But thanks for just telling us that What I said is true.

Had enough

This is just for a laugh. Now we have a cat and a mouse! So a little Tom and Jerry show for you. The not so funny part is now UPS will eat us up again, just like they did after the Rat.
This is great!!!!!

Had enough

It was bad enough Dave friend. is pulling up to a Union Hall in a foreign car, now they have the Cat delivered by FedEx! LMFAO. This is our Union, enjoy the show. They are @$$ holes! If these guys had any backbone instead of being outside like a bunch of sissy's they would be handling situations inside and really helping the members. Instead they embarrassed our Union again! :angry:

Well this time thank god they lied !!! The quoted 300 men showed up an under 100 people showed up with a building of 1,500 men!!!!!

AcesUp804

Isn't it bad enough they were campaigning outside of Foster Ave with a scab Mark C? Now they are accepting deliveries from a non union delivery company at the union hall.

There you go again lying out your bottom, Tony D.... Howie R told all the guys that were in progression to keep on working so they could make book so stop with your lies.

EyesLookingIn

First Maspeth then Mt. Vernon now Nassau. NEXT it should be 43rd St to have a rally with the Fat Cat outside the building. 43rd St should have been first with guys getting getting walked out by LP then the air drivers getting laid off and now with all those drivers getting fired for how UPS management puts in their hours. I'm sure that 804 has there reasons why it hasn't happened yet. I know if it was David friend call the rat and cat would have been outside many times already. He's always upset with DM Al friend and could careless if UPS gets mad. I wish this was 25 years ago because back then 804 wouldn't have had to tell us to protest outside we all would have been out there the next day OR we all would have worked by the book and stuck it to UPS. Back then being a union member in 43rd St meant something we all stuck together it hasn't been like that for over 14 years now. Back then all the drivers had pride and stood up for each other. Glad I'm not a driver anymore , I'd get into to many fist fights , its time for our members to unite and stand together don't wait to see what our union will do about it we should do it ourselves , just my 2 cents.......

Ibt804Hammer

Speak for yourself

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Can anyone tell me why our E Board is using our Union Funds for OSHA Certification training. Is this not the responsability of UPS to make sure we are OSHA Certified at there expense not mine.