Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Why is our E Board using our Union Funds for OSHA Certification training. Is this not the responsability of UPS to make sure we are OSHA Certified at there expense not mine.

Our E board says they launched a new Health and safety program, to tackle on safety problems on at UPS. Who are the Teamster members on this New Safety Committee ? Why aren't our past safety committee members involved.

Last edited:
ohhhh! ehhh! how you doin agitator?fuggedaboudit!!! this E board is un gats!!! UFFA!!!! do youse see the way big tim dresses???i gotta lend im a pair of my nice maggli loafers i bought wit youse guys shcarole.

dees guys dont even know what a caddy is!!!! what a shame!!! all that work i put in. stayin at that hall til two. three in the afternoon and this is what i get? what a disgradsia!!!

Wheres the representation?!!!!!!! Wit all our union dues dees guys dont even send us so muzzarell and a liddle sausage and peppers!!!! I remember back in the day when we stood tall. We fought. Went fishin durin lunch. Busted balls. They used ta call me tony da tiger. Nobody wore a sergio taccini sweat suit bedda dan me!!!! I,ll be back

just remember all my bruthers and sisters. the potato has many eyes. im watchin all of youse. when im sittin home unda my cinzano umbrella havin a few martinis wit my boys im tinkin of youse guys........................and that double dippin pension. but mostly youse guys. i gotta go to sleep. early ams are waitin and i gotta polish the gumba loafers. ciao

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

ohhhh! ehhh! how you doin agitator?fuggedaboudit!!! this E board is un gats!!! UFFA!!!! do youse see the way big tim dresses???i gotta lend im a pair of my nice maggli loafers i bought wit youse guys shcarole.

dees guys dont even know what a caddy is!!!! what a shame!!! all that work i put in. stayin at that hall til two. three in the afternoon and this is what i get? what a disgradsia!!!

Wheres the representation?!!!!!!! Wit all our union dues dees guys dont even send us so muzzarell and a liddle sausage and peppers!!!! I remember back in the day when we stood tall. We fought. Went fishin durin lunch. Busted balls. They used ta call me tony da tiger. Nobody wore a sergio taccini sweat suit bedda dan me!!!! I,ll be back

just remember all my bruthers and sisters. the potato has many eyes. im watchin all of youse. when im sittin home unda my cinzano umbrella havin a few martinis wit my boys im tinkin of youse guys........................and that double dippin pension. but mostly youse guys. i gotta go to sleep. early ams are waitin and i gotta polish the gumba loafers. ciao

I think we have found the one child left behind.

ROW A

The medical sucks!!!! Do you understand that????? Meanwhile smart @$$ they are screwing you, along with us!!!! :angry:
ok the medical sucks but who put us in this position ?? tony.d- bill.b -angelo.g- steve.m =row A now know as row C and guess what the members know that !!@!!@#@

804brown

Three cheers for the package stewards in Melville and B/A Dave O. It appears UPS tried walking someone off Thursday without being on 72 for pulling in a load at 930pm with 20 stops left on Wednesday. The driver was fatigued and told management. Right before their start time, Dave O pulled all the drivers into the parking lot to brief them on what management had done. He stressed that UPS was illegally trying to walk someone off for a non-cardinal offense and that this was a safety issue and to be very careful out there doing their jobs. The meeting ran into their scheduled start times by a few minutes. Management fumed, but the drivers went back to work and did their jobs. I think Dave O did his job too!! About time we start standing up like that!!

cino321

Three cheers for the package stewards in Melville and B/A Dave O. It appears UPS tried walking someone off Thursday without being on 72 for pulling in a load at 930pm with 20 stops left on Wednesday. The driver was fatigued and told management. Right before their start time, Dave O pulled all the drivers into the parking lot to brief them on what management had done. He stressed that UPS was illegally trying to walk someone off for a non-cardinal offense and that this was a safety issue and to be very careful out there doing their jobs. The meeting ran into their scheduled start times by a few minutes. Management fumed, but the drivers went back to work and did their jobs. I think Dave O did his job too!! About time we start standing up like that!!

So what happened with the driver? And is everyone getting disciplined for being tardy?

Had enough

So what happened with the driver? And is everyone getting disciplined for being tardy?
They are the dumbest circus around. They made the stewards loose their jobs because of their lack of experience and incompetency. Their ship is sinking very rapidly. I really feel for the men. Especially at this time when the economy is so bad and there are no jobs! The Union made them do the Cardinal Sin!!!! Holy $h*t!!!!:sad-very::sad-very:

But I am not surprised!!!!

Ibt804Hammer

They are the dumbest circus around. They made the stewards loose their jobs because of their lack of experience and incompetency. Their ship is sinking very rapidly. I really feel for the men. Especially at this time when the economy is so bad and there are no jobs! The Union made them do the Cardinal Sin!!!! Holy $h*t!!!!:sad-very::sad-very:

But I am not surprised!!!!

Lose Tony, just like you did 3x

AcesUp804

They are the dumbest circus around. They made the stewards loose their jobs because of their lack of experience and incompetency. Their ship is sinking very rapidly. I really feel for the men. Especially at this time when the economy is so bad and there are no jobs! The Union made them do the Cardinal Sin!!!! Holy $h*t!!!!But I am not surprised!!!!

Those guys and Dave O stood up for what was right , you sound like Tony D a scared little girl , grow a pair and come sit with the men. Just like Tony D kiss UPS's @ss. You are really a joke.