Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Ibt804Hammer

Those guys and Dave O stood up for what was right , you sound like Tony D a scared little girl , grow a pair and come sit with the men. Just like Tony D kiss UPS's @ss. You are really a joke.
Agreed
Both stewards will be back at work next week, no doubt. Tony is the only clown.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Three cheers for the package stewards in Melville and B/A Dave O. It appears UPS tried walking someone off Thursday without being on 72 for pulling in a load at 930pm with 20 stops left on Wednesday. The driver was fatigued and told management. Right before their start time, Dave O pulled all the drivers into the parking lot to brief them on what management had done. He stressed that UPS was illegally trying to walk someone off for a non-cardinal offense and that this was a safety issue and to be very careful out there doing their jobs. The meeting ran into their scheduled start times by a few minutes. Management fumed, but the drivers went back to work and did their jobs. I think Dave O did his job too!! About time we start standing up like that!!

What exactly did Dave O do???? He stopped UPS from walking off someone without being on a 72 for pulling in a load at 930pm with 20 stops left, after the driver told management he was fatigued.

You say Dave O stopped, no our contract stop UPS from doing this. Even bozo the clown could of stopped management.

you say Dave O pulled everyone into the parking lot, he must be used to an arena environment, If he had a set of B%&s he would have spoken to the members in the building, right in front of management. But no he runs far away from management where they cant hear him. He is a wimp and a disgrace. Grow a pair Dave O........................

The only job Dave O did, was show he is weak........ You should resign like Kenny R did and do us all a favor....

EyesLookingIn

What exactly did Dave O do???? He stopped UPS from walking off someone without being on a 72 for pulling in a load at 930pm with 20 stops left, after the driver told management he was fatigued.You say Dave O stopped, no our contract stop UPS from doing this. Even bozo the clown could of stopped management.
you say Dave O pulled everyone into the parking lot, he must be used to an arena environment, If he had a set of B%&s he would have spoken to the members in the building, right in front of management. But no he runs far away from management where they cant hear him. He is a wimp and a disgrace. Grow a pair Dave O........................ The only job Dave O did, was show he is weak........ You should resign like Kenny R did and do us all a favor....

What you think a BA can just hold up the contract and say "HEY UPS U MUST FOLLOW THIS" then your the clown. We heard UPS was going to walk him no matter what......

WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT DAVE O PULLED EVERYONE OUTSIDE AND THEY FOLLOWED HIM , THEY LISTENED TO HIM , THEY BACKED HIM , THEY RESPECT HIM ,
DAVE O HAS THAT BUILDING BEHIND HIM. HATS OFF TO DAVE O AND THOSE DRIVERS FOR ACTING LIKE TRUE TEAMSTERS

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

What you think a BA can just hold up the contract and say "HEY UPS U MUST FOLLOW THIS" then your the clown. We heard UPS was going to walk him no matter what......

WHAT YOU DON'T REALIZE IS THAT DAVE O PULLED EVERYONE OUTSIDE AND THEY FOLLOWED HIM , THEY LISTENED TO HIM , THEY BACKED HIM , THEY RESPECT HIM ,
DAVE O HAS THAT BUILDING BEHIND HIM. HATS OFF TO DAVE O AND THOSE DRIVERS FOR ACTING LIKE TRUE TEAMSTERS

Your spending too much time on a unicycle, What you dont understand, is you cant get fired for pulling in a load after telling management you are fatigued., I have done it many times before. This is want you dont understand. Dave O did nothing. Yes Nothing - Now we all know why UPS was going to do it anyway, why because he is weak, our E board is weak.

Our members followed him out to hear something interesting, but all they got was what they already new. He did not come up with a solution.

Dave O pulled the same act in Foster, having meeting off UPS property and in parking lots, they listened then also, Even I would have listened, I would want to hear Power, Leadership, none of which Dave O has. Like a said before, grow some.....

You are correct in saying we the members are True Teamsters, Its our E board that is not

Had enough

Now that Dave O does not know the contract, two shop stewards have been fired and walked off the job for directing the work force!!!! Great Job Dave O......I feel sorry for anyone who is defending Dave O right now.....That means they are as clueless as him!!! It is disgusting!!!! I guess Dave O has learned from Pete M!!!

Ibt804Hammer

Was a good move and the stewards will be at work next week. Get a grip Tony. Dave has more balls in one day than you had in your complete tour in the hall. Dave proved himself, you have not.

Had enough

Was a good move and the stewards will be at work next week. Get a grip Tony. Dave has more balls in one day than you had in your complete tour in the hall. Dave proved himself, you have not.
Hey maroon there is no such thing as a non-working 72! They should be working up until the hearing!!! In 18 months you will be on a non-working 72!!!! You are an idiot just like the rest of them!!!! LMFAO

lonewolf

I guess the big guy Tim S will be pulling Dave O out of Melville soon. He probably will resign and return back to UPS. This is probably one of the stupidest thing a Union Rep has ever done in 50 YEARS. How is his father Cigar Pete going to get him out of this mess?

lonewolf

Dave O has really screwed up this time and Tim S is going around telling the members that he is getting rid of him in
the next election.

Ibt804Hammer

Hey maroon there is no such thing as a non-working 72! They should be working up until the hearing!!! In 18 months you will be on a non-working 72!!!! You are an idiot just like the rest of them!!!! LMFAO

maroon, I like that coming from you. Where did I say thr above statement tony?

Ibt804Hammer

maroon and idiot, that's cute. They will be at work next week is what I said. Never mentioned anything else about a 72.

Ibt804Hammer

No matter what this e board does, you play the double edge sword with them. They will never do right as long as your around. Thank God we voted you guys out.
Peace out!

Had enough

After what happen to Dave O. it looks like Cigar Pete's advice really shows how they don't know what they are doing. The big guy is really happy now too! We know about the two way split and how they don't get along!!! Dave O. bad move!!!! But after this week the members are buzzing around like crazy. Calling you @ss holes!!!! If I were you Dave I would look for a new father!!!!:happy-very::wink2:

AcesUp804

I guess the big guy Tim S will be pulling Dave O out of Melville soon. He probably will resign and return back to UPS. This is probably one of the stupidest thing a Union Rep has ever done in 50 YEARS. How is his father Cigar Pete going to get him out of this mess?

Like Ron Carey never pulled guys out of buildings? and the union never got fined for it but he still did it , you know nothing and are clueless.

AcesUp804

Now that Dave O does not know the contract, two shop stewards have been fired and walked off the job for directing the work force!!!! Great Job Dave O......I feel sorry for anyone who is defending Dave O right now.....That means they are as clueless as him!!![/B] It is disgusting!!!! I guess Dave O has learned from Pete M!!!

Stop , you really are a clown if the guy was walked off and UPS took his ID you would have been on here crying how the union did nothing and Dave O is weak , it doesn't matter what happens you use it for Row C. Even if Dave O was wrong it will bring our union together and thats what you clowns don't like. Tony D , Angelo are done.....