Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

804brown

The big guy and his crew are going out to Melville this week to make bigger idiots of themselves. Did'nt Dave O do that already? Whats next is Cigar Pete going to put this local into trusteeship and have people from the International run this local that dont know anything about UPS. Pete your going to need cases of cigars this week.

Tim and the rest of the board are going to Melville and that is a bad thing?? They have been there several times in the past 15 months. Your boys only visited when you needed their votes, once every 3 yrs!! These guys go in solidarity and as a show of force. Your boys were only about show, not no force. It is so over for your boys!!

funwithcardboard

The circus left town Dec 31, 2009!!

What Dave O did only made us all stronger. Now UPS has to think before they try to pull the same crap again. Maybe next time it will happen in 43st or Elmsford and it wont be for 10-15 minutes. Maybe it will be 30 minutes or an hour!!

Listen if they "fire" all the drivers, who is going to deliver UPS's packages?? But if they do attempt to walk those guys off this week, the drivers should follow them out!!
Lonely wolf, what are you going to do if that happens??? Run to your management buddies because you are no real union guy!! Which side are you on??

E and friend trucking in Melville is hiring! Just make sure to give Dave O as a reference!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

The circus left town Dec 31, 2009!!

Listen if they "fire" all the drivers, who is going to deliver UPS's packages?? But if they do attempt to walk those guys off this week, the drivers should follow them out!!

No, wrong again, Our E Board should follow them out and stay out. They have done enough damage to our local. Management has them doing there job, and having our union pay for OSHA training when UNITED PARCEL SERVICE should be paying, there is a real problem here.

Under the OSH Act, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace. OSHA's mission is to assure safe and healthful workplaces by setting and enforcing standards and by providing
TRAINING, outreach, education and ASSISTANCE

Time for us to call the international and complain,

If the International has or receives information which leads them to believe that any of the officers of a Local Union or other subordinate body are
incompetent, or that such organization is not being conducted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the International Union or for the benefit of the membership, or is being conducted in such a manner as to jeopardize the interests of the International Union or its subordinate bodies, or if the international believes that such action is necessary for the purpose of other duties of a bargaining representative, restoring democratic procedures or preventing any action which is disruptive of, or interferes with the performance of obligations of other members or Local Unions under collective bargaining agreements

Last edited:

Had enough

No, wrong again, Our E Board should follow them out and stay out. They have done enough damage to our local. Management has them doing there job, and having our union pay for OSHA training when UNITED PARCEL SERVICE should be paying, there is a real problem here.

Under the OSH Act, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace. OSHA's mission is to assure safe and healthful workplaces by setting and enforcing standards and by providing TRAINING, outreach, education and ASSISTANCE

If the International has or receives information which leads them to believe that any of the officers of a Local Union or other subordinate body are incompetent, or that such organization is not being conducted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the International Union or for the benefit of the membership, or is being conducted in such a manner as to jeopardize the interests of the International Union or its subordinate bodies, or if the international believes that such action is necessary for the purpose of other duties of a bargaining representative, restoring democratic procedures or preventing any action which is disruptive of, or interferes with the performance of obligations of other members or Local Unions under collective bargaining agreements
You know your :censored2:!

AcesUp804

Under the OSH Act, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace. OSHA's mission is to assure safe and healthful workplaces by setting and enforcing standards and by providing TRAINING, outreach, education and ASSISTANCE

If the International has or receives information which leads them to believe that any of the officers of a Local Union or other subordinate body are incompetent, or that such organization is not being conducted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the International Union or for the benefit of the membership, or is being conducted in such a manner as to jeopardize the interests of the International Union or its subordinate bodies, or if the international believes that such action is necessary for the purpose of other duties of a bargaining representative, restoring democratic procedures or preventing any action which is disruptive of, or interferes with the performance of obligations of other members or Local Unions under collective bargaining agreements

OSHA ACT , OSHA ACT , Stop crying like a little girl ,, the only reason our union is doing this is to show UPS and Atlanta that our union takes safety serious. And if UPS wants to make a big deal of what Dave O did and not sit down and talk to work it out then I think 804 should go to the newspapers and media and talk about how UPS doesn't care about the safety of its works or the public. See how their stock holders like that , every driver will tell this to all there customers and the public will be on the unions side.

SO GROW A PAIR OR STAY IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR....

100% YOU ARE A MANAGEMENT PERSON.....

Had enough

Under the OSH Act, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace. OSHA's mission is to assure safe and healthful workplaces by setting and enforcing standards and by providing
TRAINING, outreach, education and ASSISTANCE

If the International has or receives information which leads them to believe that any of the officers of a Local Union or other subordinate body are
incompetent, or that such organization is not being conducted in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the International Union or for the benefit of the membership, or is being conducted in such a manner as to jeopardize the interests of the International Union or its subordinate bodies, or if the international believes that such action is necessary for the purpose of other duties of a bargaining representative, restoring democratic procedures or preventing any action which is disruptive of, or interferes with the performance of obligations of other members or Local Unions under collective bargaining agreements
You know you are Good!!! You know your stuff!!!

Had enough

OSHA ACT , OSHA ACT , Stop crying like a little girl ,, the only reason our union is doing this is to show UPS and Atlanta that our union takes safety serious. And if UPS wants to make a big deal of what Dave O did and not sit down and talk to work it out then I think 804 should go to the newspapers and media and talk about how UPS doesn't care about the safety of its works or the public. See how their stock holders like that , every driver will tell this to all there customers and the public will be on the unions side. No matter how this Union ****** up you will defend them. You are getting screwed yourself buddy!!!!LMFAO

SO GROW A PAIR OR STAY IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR....

100% YOU ARE A MANAGEMENT PERSON.....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

OSHA ACT , OSHA ACT , Stop crying like a little girl ,, the only reason our union is doing this is to show UPS and Atlanta that our union takes safety serious. And if UPS wants to make a big deal of what Dave O did and not sit down and talk to work it out then I think 804 should go to the newspapers and media and talk about how UPS doesn't care about the safety of its works or the public. See how their stock holders like that , every driver will tell this to all there customers and the public will be on the unions side.

Hey Aces,

You sound so dumb, you have to come up with something better than that. EVERY 804 MEMBER IS PAYING FOR OSHA TRAINING WHEN UPS SHOULD BE.

YOU SAY OUR UNION WANTS TO SHOW UPS and ATLANTA THEY CARE ABOUT SAFETY, THEN WHY DID THEY TAKE ABOUT 600.00 a MONTH AWAY FROM EACH MEMBER OF OUR SAFETY COMMITTEE.

I'll Tell you why, they made a deal with ups, and are getting paid from MANAGEMENT, YES, to make up the pay cut they took to take office fool.

OSHA TRAINING IS THE RESPONSEABILTY OF UPS not OUR EBOARD, OUR STOCK HOLDERS ARE LOVING IT BECAUSE IT ONE LESS EXPENSE UPS HAS, AND THERE PROFITS WILL DOUBLE YOU FOOL....

AGAIN I REPEAT: Under the OSH Act, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace. OSHA's mission is to assure safe and healthful workplaces by setting and enforcing standards and by providing TRAINING, outreach, education and ASSISTANCE

WE HAVE BEEN SABATAGED BY OUR MANAGEMENT UNION REPS,

ACES UP - for someone with 20+ years you have a lot to learn, and I am hear to teach you, because even your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Ibt804Hammer

I will take a few hundred dollar course at the union hall and a board that makes 40K less each per year anyday. Not to mention the double matching 401k, LOL its a no brainer. Do the math. The benefits are a little weak but the fund is rapidly rising and big boss man said the changes will be reversed when its restored.
Osha training is knowledge and knowledge is power. Is this the biggest problem you have?

AcesUp804

They took everything I said out!!!! But I will tell you something Aces you are getting screwed and you don't even know it! LOL

I'm with UPS over 25 years , I'll tell you what getting screwed is

Waiting for our E board to get elected then tell us our pension is in trouble.

Waiting for our E board to get elected to tell us our medical was in trouble ( thank god they lost )

Our E board giving money to the Hoffa campain

Howie getting paid 25,000 by Hoffa and telling us this is a fair contract

Our E board telling us WE must pass this supplemental agreement or UPS won't fix our pension THEY LIED

Our E board trying to give up 25 and out

Our E board making over 160,000 each

Our E board not fighting for better language for the members

Our E board not respecting Ron Carey just to kiss Hoffa @ss

This is what Howie and the Girls were doing to the members , now thats what I call being screwed

I really do feel sad for guys like you , lonewolfl , mistake , you guys are just one sided never look at anything openned minded. Sorry that what every was promised to you guys never came though. I sure you are the type of member that when any of the old board was around you kissed there @ss.

JUST MAKE SURE YOUR SATURDAY AIRS ARE ON TIME AND DONT FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR SUPERVISORS LUNCH ON YOUR WAY BACK.

804brown

So educating the members so that they could be aware of what to look for and hold UPS's feet to the fire is bad. So when the safety committees come back, the members will be empowered with tons of good info to attack UPS with. But you want to call the International like a little girl!!

I guess it just eats you up that this Local is actually doing things for the membership like training classes and seminars. When your boys were in power they feared the membership. This new board wants to empower it. Having 7000 members stand up and speak out is a lot more of a threat to management than 12 or 13 guys on Review Ave!!

You use the word "incompetent". LOL You are about 15 months too late with that description buddy. Those old board members are history now. These days they just sit alone in front of their computers and bitch and moan and try to destroy this union, post by post. Solidarity to them is a dirty word. It is and always has been about them and their former positions and their erroneous beliefs in their entitlement to be in the Hall forever!!

Dec 2009 ended that entitlement. This past delegate election confirmed it. And Dave O's action nailed it shut!!

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

So educating the members so that they could be aware of what to look for and hold UPS's feet to the fire is bad. So when the safety committees come back, the members will be empowered with tons of good info to attack UPS with. But you want to call the International like a little girl!! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SHOULD BE EDUCATED IS OUR EBOARD, THEY ARE THE ONES WHO SHOULD ATTACkUPS NOT THE MEMBERS, WE CAN GET FIRED THEY CANT FOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........
I guess it just eats you up that this Local is actually doing things for the membership like training classes and seminars. When your boys were in power they feared the membership. This new board wants to empower it. Having 7000 members stand up and speak out is a lot more of a threat to management than 12 or 13 guys on Review Ave!! OUR LOCAL IS DOING MANAGEMENTS JOB FOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.................... THEY ARE HIDING BEHIND THE MEMBERS INSTEAD OF INFRONT LIKE TRUE LEADERS..

You use the word "incompetent". LOL You are about 15 months too late with that description buddy. Those old board members are history now. These days they just sit alone in front of their computers and bitch and moan and try to destroy this union, post by post. Solidarity to them is a dirty word. It is and always has been about them and their former positions and their erroneous beliefs in their entitlement to be in the Hall forever!! FOOOLLLLLLL - ONLY YOUR KEEP BRINGING UP THE OLD BOARD, YOU ARE SO INCOMPETENT,

Dec 2009 ended that entitlement. This past delegate election confirmed it. And Dave O's action nailed it shut!!
DAVE O ACTION ENDED HIS JOB and THE MEMBERS -- FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL......

now tell me something worth while, like why we are paying for osha training and why our safety committe is out of overtime pay..... friend@@L

AcesUp804

Hey Aces,

You sound so dumb, you have to come up with something better than that. EVERY 804 MEMBER IS PAYING FOR OSHA TRAINING WHEN UPS SHOULD BE.
YOU SAY OUR UNION WANTS TO SHOW UPS and ATLANTA THEY CARE ABOUT SAFETY, THEN WHY DID THEY TAKE ABOUT 600.00 a MONTH AWAY FROM EACH MEMBER OF OUR SAFETY COMMITTEE.
I'll Tell you why, they made a deal with ups, and are getting paid from MANAGEMENT, YES, to make up the pay cut they took to take office fool.
OSHA TRAINING IS THE RESPONSEABILTY OF UPS not OUR EBOARD, OUR STOCK HOLDERS ARE LOVING IT BECAUSE IT ONE LESS EXPENSE UPS HAS, AND THERE PROFITS WILL DOUBLE YOU FOOL....
AGAIN I REPEAT: Under the OSH Act, employers are responsible for providing a safe and healthful workplace. OSHA's mission is to assure safe and healthful workplaces by setting and enforcing standards and by providing TRAINING, outreach, education and ASSISTANCE
ACES UP - for someone with 20+ years you have a lot to learn, and I am hear to teach you, because even your mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Where were you when ever member was paying for a stewards get away that was a waste of members money , where were you when Howie and Tony M pushed for the stewards to get 2 dollars a man a month. NOW that was a waste of members money.

I like how you put OUR STOCK HOLDERS just proves that you are in management , what a clown you are.

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

the only people that should be educated is our eboard, they are the ones who should attack ups not the members, we can get fired they cant

they are hiding behind the members instead of infront like true leaders..

804brown

Hey Aces,

So thats all you care about , the "$600 a month" the safety committee members lost in O/T?? Are you kidding me?? You must be one of those management ass-kissing safety fools (not all mind you) that did it just for the extra money. Now thats real solidarity!! LOL

Fool, they took a big pay cut in order to pay for the education classes and seminars and trainings as well as buy the "Fat Cat" and hire extra B/As to cover every shift. They also hired an inhouse lawyer to help with contract and legal questions. Jim R might not have a building but he is trimming the fat and not wasting our dues and is keeping a watchful eye on our funds!!

And now you accuse them of being paid off by management?? LOL!! Wow, how low can you go mistake. Lies and more lies. Shame on you. Whose side are you on??

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

Where were you when ever member was paying for a stewards get away that was a waste of members money , where were you when Howie and Tony M pushed for the stewards to get 2 dollars a man a month. NOW that was a waste of members money your money.

I like how you put OUR STOCK HOLDERS just proves that you are in management , what a clown you are.

Hey Hermit, Where were you for the last 25 years, I wasnt around then but Im hear now and will be longer than you ..............

I DEMAND OUR LOCAL STOP TAKING OVER TIME AWAY FROM THE MEMBERS AND I DEMAND THEY HAVE UPS PAY FOR OSHA TRAINING AS THE LAW STATES..

Aces come up with something good, becuase you sound foolish....

MistakeVoting4ThisEboard

so thats all you care about , the "$600 a month" the safety committee members lost in o/t?? Are you kidding me?? You must be one of those management ass-kissing safety fools (not all mind you) that did it just for the extra money. Now thats real solidarity!! Lol

fool, they took a big pay cut in order to pay for the education classes and seminars and trainings as well as buy the "fat cat" and hire extra b/as to cover every shift. They also hired an inhouse lawyer to help with contract and legal questions. Jim r might not have a building but he is trimming the fat and not wasting our dues and is keeping a watchful eye on our funds!!

And now you accuse them of being paid off by management?? Lol!! Wow, how low can you go mistake. Lies and more lies. Shame on you. Whose side are you on??

so now you called the safety committee safety fools, and taking away overtime from members is no big deal to you.....

You are a piece of s@@t

our e board took a pay cut to get back end deals........
Example 1 they agreed with company to pay drivers straight time pay for saturday 5/7 - and giving them a day off on monday, when they should be getting paid overtime all day.

They are great deal makers with ups and they do not have the members in there best interest. Time for them to gooooooooooooo